Windows 10: Recovering MS passwords

Discus and support Recovering MS passwords in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have forgotten my password for my Microsoft programs and I cannot get any help on my mobile phone. Who do you suggest I should ring at Microsoft to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by banni1, Apr 20, 2020.

1. banni1 Win User

Recovering MS passwords

I have forgotten my password for my Microsoft programs and I cannot get any help on my mobile phone. Who do you suggest I should ring at Microsoft to solve this problem and on what UK phone number. Several of my MS programs work but the password is hidden.

:)

banni1, Apr 20, 2020

2. Forgot password, no way to recover it

Hi Bob,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

As you have already tried to recover the password, unfortunately there is no other option to recover the password. However you can try to recover the password from the below link and check if you are able to recover the password.

Recover your account

If the Recover your Microsoft account does not help try the below link
    About two-step verification and check.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/two-step-verification-faq

Hope this helps. Post us with status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Apr 20, 2020
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Apr 20, 2020
  4. Recovering MS passwords

Recovering forgotten W10 log on password

Hi John,

We have different ways on how to get your account back. First, let's check if the Caps Lock
    isn't ON, because passwords are case-sensitive. Then, if you're using the right password but still can't sign in, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
    article for more information oh how to recover your
    Windows 10 account.

Let us know if the suggestion works for you.

Joseph Ban, Apr 20, 2020
Thema:

Recovering MS passwords

1. Recovering MS passwords - Similar Threads - Recovering passwords

2. How to recover/reset password from recovery/repair window?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to recover/reset password from recovery/repair window?: Windows 10 desktop.I left my computer on for a few days. One morning after I woke up, it was off I had not turned it off. On startup, the motherboard symbol will display and tell me it is "diagnosing" and "performing automatic repair" respectively. Windows will then display...
  3. How to recover/reset password from recovery/repair window?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to recover/reset password from recovery/repair window?: Windows 10 desktop.I left my computer on for a few days. One morning after I woke up, it was off I had not turned it off. On startup, the motherboard symbol will display and tell me it is "diagnosing" and "performing automatic repair" respectively. Windows will then display...
  4. How to recover/reset password from recovery/repair window?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How can I recover or reset my Window password? I've tried all the fill-in boxes but end up...

How can I recover or reset my Window password? I've tried all the fill-in boxes but end up...: I don't always get the code to continue. I've filled in the form that wants previous email addresses and email titles. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-recover-or-reset-my-window-password-ive/3a170f81-ccda-4dbc-aef1-0a2cd6c71954
  6. How can I recover or reset my Window password? I've tried all the fill-in boxes but end up...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I recover or reset my Window password? I've tried all the fill-in boxes but end up...: I don't always get the code to continue. I've filled in the form that wants previous email addresses and email titles. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-recover-or-reset-my-window-password-ive/3a170f81-ccda-4dbc-aef1-0a2cd6c71954
  7. How can I recover or reset my Window password? I've tried all the fill-in boxes but end up...

8. I am looking to help my girlfriend recover her Outlook password. She is available to talk...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am looking to help my girlfriend recover her Outlook password. She is available to talk...: I am looking to help my girlfriend recover her Outlook password. She is available to talk with anyone. We have tried and tried online support with no help. She has a old phone number on her account and she can't recover her password with a number she no long has. Can someone...
  9. I am looking to help my girlfriend recover her Outlook password. She is available to talk...

I am looking to help my girlfriend recover her Outlook password. She is available to talk...: I am looking to help my girlfriend recover her Outlook password. She is available to talk with anyone. We have tried and tried online support with no help. She has a old phone number on her account and she can't recover her password with a number she no long has. Can someone...
  10. I am looking to help my girlfriend recover her Outlook password. She is available to talk...