Windows 10: Recovering my Minecraft world

Discus and support Recovering my Minecraft world in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My computer was doing weird things. Long story short, the fix was to uninstall and reinstall Windows 10. I had help with an online representative who... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ZachB001, Jun 8, 2021.

1. ZachB001 Win User

Recovering my Minecraft world

My computer was doing weird things. Long story short, the fix was to uninstall and reinstall Windows 10. I had help with an online representative who managed to back up my files to a folder called "Windows.old" in which I have recovered some files. The only thing missing is my Minecraft world and I have viewed articles that said where to find them not within the .old folder but the same path with an extra step. I get to C:\Windows.old\Users\[Me]\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MinecraftUWP_8wekyb3d8bbwe and when I try to open the next folder, it wants admin permission. Well, my account is t

:)

ZachB001, Jun 8, 2021

2. Recovering Minecraft world

I have the microsoft windows 10 version of minecraft and was having trouble joining some friends on the xbox one version. I deleted minecraft and reinstalled it to hopefully be able to join their world, but when i logged back in, my worlds were not there
    anymore. I believe that i did not have the world backed up in a file. Is there any way to recover my worlds after deleting and reinstalling?

DaBurritoBoy, Jun 8, 2021
  3. nigelyardley, Jun 8, 2021
  4. Recovering my Minecraft world

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Lost Worlds

AdrianaMedzihradská, Jun 8, 2021
Thema:

Recovering my Minecraft world

1. Recovering my Minecraft world - Similar Threads - Recovering Minecraft world

2. my minecraft world disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my minecraft world disappeared: Hi my name is ruel and i have a youtube channel where i play minecraft bedrockso i was playing in my world then i accidentally turned off my pc and when i turned it on again my world was gone. I checked the minecraft worlds folder the world file was still there but the world...
  3. I deleted all my worlds minecraft worlds.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I deleted all my worlds minecraft worlds.: I was trying to get out of the beta on windows 10 edition, and it said to delete Minecraft so i did but it deleted all my worlds. i looked at other threads and none of them helped when i go to restore previous versions it says there are no previous versions....
  4. minecraft worlds

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    minecraft worlds: i reset my pc and now all of my minecraft worlds are gone. is there a way i can get them back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-worlds/4b23f443-26e3-4910-ba9d-4fd542e90ad9
  5. My minecraft world reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My minecraft world reset: So i was playing on this world that I have more than a 100 hours invested and today I oppened the world and it was empty none of my stuff and buildings were in there and i hope this problem has a solution because im really sad...
  6. Minecraft world

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft world: Hey microsoft! My favourite world in minecraft got deleted can you help me please: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-world/8307eb90-a792-45e0-8987-bed62152495b
  7. minecraft world

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    minecraft world: I got a virus on my computer so I wiped the entire thing clean except my files. I redownloaded Minecraft and my world vanished and it wasn't in my files anymore. Can you help me get it back? Also its on the java edition and I previously had the windows 10 version so I could...
  8. My world in minecraft was dissapeared :

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My world in minecraft was dissapeared :: Hello, today i updated minecraft to 1.16.1 and play on my original world, but later i go back to 1.15.2 and all my bieldings, blocks, city, house, was dissapeared. I have only some redstone in inventory and all. When i find a place of my city, i saw only grass. I played on...
  9. Recovering Minecraft world

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovering Minecraft world: I have the microsoft windows 10 version of minecraft and was having trouble joining some friends on the xbox one version. I deleted minecraft and reinstalled it to hopefully be able to join their world, but when i logged back in, my worlds were not there anymore. I believe...
  10. Minecraft world: the world disappeared

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft world: the world disappeared: The world in Minecraft disappeared after shutting down the computer. What is the fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-world-the-world-disappeared/a2d76894-f681-46de-965e-65dbc893f146"