Windows 10: Recovering OEM Partition

Discus and support Recovering OEM Partition in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I accidentally formatted OEM Partition using Diskpart during assigning name to drive. Now I don't know how to recover it. When I try to create a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Akash Chhabra, Aug 11, 2019.

1. Recovering OEM Partition

I accidentally formatted OEM Partition using Diskpart during assigning name to drive. Now I don't know how to recover it. When I try to create a recovery Drive by CMD or Recovery Options It is giving error that "Some files are Missing" and cmd error "REAGENTC.EXE: The specified path was not found".

Please Hep to R Recovering OEM Partition a33b6950-bacc-4ebe-b13b-6dba590fb8f3?upload=true.png Recovering OEM Partition e2d881ca-4000-4fc6-8b67-0a3f381461d9?upload=true.png ecover it.

:)

Akash Chhabra, Aug 11, 2019

2. Recovering Recovery Partition (OEM)

Hello Guys

Guys after installing SSD in my notebook I accidently deleted RECOVERY PARTITION (OEM)
    from my notebook (WINDOWS 10). I tried almost Every possible way to recover it but all in vain. So please help me. Can I create new partition ? or anything else please guide me

Thanks in advance

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

TALwinDER0143, Aug 11, 2019
  3. Nirbhayk Win User
    recovery oem partition

actually sir i will purchased hp comapny laptop with windows10 os accidently delete oem partition how to recover those oem recovery partition

Nirbhayk, Aug 11, 2019
  4. Melvis Win User

Recovering OEM Partition

How to recover files off a HDD from a deleted partition? help!!!

Thanks for your reply. I used my m8s program and it worked like a dream, recovered all the files and also deleted ones from yrs back, was amazed how well it did. Next step is i will use that Partition Table Doctor to recover the deleted partition. Thanks for the link *Toast :toast:

Melvis, Aug 11, 2019
Thema:

Recovering OEM Partition

1. Recovering OEM Partition - Similar Threads - Recovering OEM Partition

2. Healthy (EFI System Partition) and OEM Healthy Partition)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Healthy (EFI System Partition) and OEM Healthy Partition): HI my HDD have 6 partitions,my question is ;one of the partitions is (EFI System Partition) and other is OEM healthy Partition,I don't know what is in it,Iwonder if i can see what is in it?and what hapen if i delete this partition whithout damage my windows or my recovery...
  3. Recover partition

Recover partition: I had partitioned my D drive to install Linux. It did not install properly, now I am left with 3 partitions 1. The original D drive, now shrunk 500GB - NTFS 2. 200 MB partition - No file system mentioned 3. An unallocated partition 400GB I am not able to use the 3rd...
  4. Recover Fat32 partition

Recover Fat32 partition: I had partitioned my D drive to install Linux. It did not install properly, now I am left with 3 partitions 1. The original D drive, now shrunk 500GB 2. 200 MB partition 3. An unallocated partition 400GB I am not able to use the 3rd partition. I just want it all to be...
  5. Is it possible to move OEM Partition ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is it possible to move OEM Partition ?: [ATTACH] Hi all, Above is my new 1TB SSD. I've cloned it from my 500 GB one. My question is, i there any way I can extend my C drive with all that unallocated space without reinstall?...
  6. Windows 10 OEM Partitions

Windows 10 OEM Partitions: I have 2 OEM partitions on my windows 10, Disk 0. Both are small; one 350MB and the other 450MB (drive G). The later is within 10% of being full and I am constantly getting a system message making me aware of this space issue. Please can anyone tell me what these partitions...
  7. Optimize OEM "Recovery" Partition on Schedule?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Optimize OEM "Recovery" Partition on Schedule?: Hi: Will Win10 automatically "optimize" my SSD "Recovery" drive on schedule? I have reviewed this excellent tutorial (Optimize Drives Schedule Settings - Change in Windows 10) The System Drive and Data Drive are being automatically optimized (TRIM for the SSD and...
  8. Recover lost partitions and data

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Recover lost partitions and data: I appreciate the help with this issue. I did something stupid, I freely admit that. Now I need help to fix the problem. My laptop running Windows 10 updated to the latest build and would not boot. I kept getting Missing boot manager missing. Eventually I removed the drive and...
  9. Recovering the space of the recovery partition

in Windows 10 Support
    Recovering the space of the recovery partition: I've seen references that Windows 10 does not require a recovery partition. I have a Dell Latitude E7450 with a 256GB SSD that has a 450MB rec partition. I bought it used so I dk whether it was upgraded from 7/8--probably--and the partition stayed there or was upgraded to...
  10. OEM Recovery Partition HP Laptop

OEM Recovery Partition HP Laptop: I own an HP 14 AC 016ne. This laptop was shipped with Windows 8.1 originally. I had upgraded the Windows to Windows 10 pro with my own licence key that I had purchased separately. I had also resized my hard drive but I never changed or touched any other partitions on it....