Windows 10: Recovering OEM Partition

Discus and support Recovering OEM Partition in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I accidentally formatted OEM Partition using Diskpart during assigning name to drive. Now I don't know how to recover it. When I try to create a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Akash Chhabra, Aug 11, 2019.

1. Recovering OEM Partition

I accidentally formatted OEM Partition using Diskpart during assigning name to drive. Now I don't know how to recover it. When I try to create a recovery Drive by CMD or Recovery Options It is giving error that "Some files are Missing" and cmd error "REAGENTC.EXE: The specified path was not found".

Please Hep to R Recovering OEM Partition a33b6950-bacc-4ebe-b13b-6dba590fb8f3?upload=true.png Recovering OEM Partition e2d881ca-4000-4fc6-8b67-0a3f381461d9?upload=true.png ecover it.

:)

Akash Chhabra, Aug 11, 2019

2. Recovering Recovery Partition (OEM)

Hello Guys

Guys after installing SSD in my notebook I accidently deleted RECOVERY PARTITION (OEM)
    from my notebook (WINDOWS 10). I tried almost Every possible way to recover it but all in vain. So please help me. Can I create new partition ? or anything else please guide me

Thanks in advance

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

TALwinDER0143, Aug 11, 2019
  3. Nirbhayk Win User
    recovery oem partition

actually sir i will purchased hp comapny laptop with windows10 os accidently delete oem partition how to recover those oem recovery partition

Nirbhayk, Aug 11, 2019
  4. Melvis Win User

Recovering OEM Partition

How to recover files off a HDD from a deleted partition? help!!!

Thanks for your reply. I used my m8s program and it worked like a dream, recovered all the files and also deleted ones from yrs back, was amazed how well it did. Next step is i will use that Partition Table Doctor to recover the deleted partition. Thanks for the link *Toast :toast:

Melvis, Aug 11, 2019
Thema:

Recovering OEM Partition

1. Recovering OEM Partition - Similar Threads - Recovering OEM Partition

2. recover the partition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    recover the partition: how can I recover my data of the partition which was accidently deleted from disk management https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recover-the-partition/5131e160-093a-4a61-9dbe-0553224319f4
  3. recover the partition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    recover the partition: how can I recover my data of the partition which was accidently deleted from disk management https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recover-the-partition/5131e160-093a-4a61-9dbe-0553224319f4
  4. Recovering a Lost Partition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recovering a Lost Partition: Hi all, I am hoping you can help me with the following issue relating to partitions in Windows 10: I recently had the need to create a recovery drive using Windows 10. When I read the instructions on this, they stated that when I initiated the recovery drive process,...
  5. Recovering Healthy Partitions

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Recovering Healthy Partitions: During this morning's Window's update, my backup drive lost 3 out of 4 partitions. It rebooted and all of a sudden, three partitions were no more. The data is there, the drive letters show up, but if you try to access them, it wants to reformat the partition. I have run it...
  6. Recovering Lost Partitions

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recovering Lost Partitions: I had recently lost some of my disc partitions due to some error while dual booting with an Ubuntu OSwhich is also inaccessible now. These lost partitions are not accessible from the Windows disc management application and even though they are unallocated spaces, I am unable...
  7. Is it possible to clone OEM Partition?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is it possible to clone OEM Partition?: Hi, I have a Acer Swift SF314-54G. I have Windows 10 Home Single Language pre-installed by Acer. Recently, I bought new SSD (Adata SX8200 Pro) because the HDD had seemed too slow to run Windows Applications. I cloned the old disk with AOMEI Backupper to my new SSD. After the...
  8. Recover partition

Recover partition: I had partitioned my D drive to install Linux. It did not install properly, now I am left with 3 partitions 1. The original D drive, now shrunk 500GB - NTFS 2. 200 MB partition - No file system mentioned 3. An unallocated partition 400GB I am not able to use the 3rd...
  9. Recover Fat32 partition

Recover Fat32 partition: I had partitioned my D drive to install Linux. It did not install properly, now I am left with 3 partitions 1. The original D drive, now shrunk 500GB 2. 200 MB partition 3. An unallocated partition 400GB I am not able to use the 3rd partition. I just want it all to be...
  10. Is it possible to move OEM Partition ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is it possible to move OEM Partition ?: [ATTACH] Hi all, Above is my new 1TB SSD. I've cloned it from my 500 GB one. My question is, i there any way I can extend my C drive with all that unallocated space without reinstall?...