Windows 10: Recovering this PC stuck at 30%

Discus and support Recovering this PC stuck at 30% in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I was trying to factory reset my PC due to some problems. I was doing so using a recovery USB drive that I created earlier. But the recovery is stuck... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by shreyashjaiswal, Sep 4, 2020.

1. Recovering this PC stuck at 30%

I was trying to factory reset my PC due to some problems. I was doing so using a recovery USB drive that I created earlier. But the recovery is stuck at 30% since long and I don't know what to do. Please help me because I need this PC working soon.Recovering this PC stuck at 30% [​IMG]

:)

shreyashjaiswal, Sep 4, 2020

2. Recovering this PC stuck at 30%

Recovering this PC stuck at 30%

Deepaksingh7240, Sep 4, 2020
  3. Recovering this pc stuck at 30%

I didnt know what is happening with me on my dell Inspiron 5570 Laptop

I had some issues while turing it on and it had showed me an error "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. i tried recovering my system from recovery USB drive several times but failed. Each time it was stucked in 30%. Once it was stuck in 30% for almost 12 hours and then
    suddenly showed an error and restarted again. But couldn't ccomplete that due to the same error. Again I had started recovering it and now its almost 3 hrs the recovering my pc is displayed and percentage is 30%

What To do HELPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!

Should i remove the usb and reconnect it or any other options !

I am really scared about my laptop as it was just 1.2 years old.

ArpitaMitra, Sep 4, 2020
  4. Recovering this PC stuck at 30%

"Recovering this pc" stuck at 30%

I didnt know what is happening with me on my acer aspire e5-575G Laptop

I had some issues while adding new email accounts and microsoft store and other services so I decided to reset my pc using recovery drive.

now its almost 3 hrs the recovering my pc is displayed and percentage is 30%

i've attached a screenshot of the screen where i am stuck

What To do HELPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!

Should i remove the usb and reconnect it or any other options !

I am really scared about my laptop

jashgopani, Sep 4, 2020
Thema:

Recovering this PC stuck at 30%

1. Recovering this PC stuck at 30% - Similar Threads - Recovering stuck 30%

2. Reseting this PC not downloading - download is stuck at 30%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reseting this PC not downloading - download is stuck at 30%: I've been trying to reset my windows PC after the CPU seriously slowed down and started overheating - it has never done this before, I assume that I have either downloaded a coin miner or been subject to something akin to a DDOS attack - yet I am stuck on the 'Reset this PC'...
  3. Reseting this PC not downloading - download is stuck at 30%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reseting this PC not downloading - download is stuck at 30%: I've been trying to reset my windows PC after the CPU seriously slowed down and started overheating - it has never done this before, I assume that I have either downloaded a coin miner or been subject to something akin to a DDOS attack - yet I am stuck on the 'Reset this PC'...
  4. Reseting this PC not downloading - download is stuck at 30%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Update stuck at 30%

Update stuck at 30%: My laptop has dual-boot, Windows 10, and Ubuntu 20. Today I tried the update file provided on the Microsoft website, but unfortunately, when it tries to reboot to complete the update it stuck at 30% and I cannot enter into Windows. Note: I can use Ubuntu with no problem....
  6. Pc stuck on recover screen

Pc stuck on recover screen: The pc is stuck on a blue recover screen no matter how many times we reset it. The mouse and keyboard are not working so we cant fix it. Help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-stuck-on-recover-screen/ff1fca17-a15e-4bf7-8489-2a158da2833a
  7. My Acer Laptop is unable to recover, it is stuck at 30%

My Acer Laptop is unable to recover, it is stuck at 30%: My Acer laptop was shut down automatically because of a low battery, after the plugin, my laptop was unable to boot. I don't have any backup DVD or Recovery USB. Please suggest a solution to recover my windows 10 without losing my files. Thanks....
  8. Recovering this pc stuck at 30%

Recovering this pc stuck at 30%: I didnt know what is happening with me on my dell Inspiron 5570 Laptop I had some issues while turing it on and it had showed me an error "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. i tried recovering my system from recovery USB drive several times but failed. Each time it was stucked in 30%....
  9. Recovering this PC stuck at 30%

Recovering this PC stuck at 30%: Recovering this PC stuck at 30% https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovering-this-pc-stuck-at-30/61901c44-a543-4861-96c6-17c7924d7cf5
  10. Pc stuck on recover screen

Pc stuck on recover screen: I start my pc Then I’m stuck on the recovery screen to install windowS and my screen look glitched when I press a button on the keyboard nothing happens it stays on the same screen I don’t know what to do I need help [ATTACH][ATTACH]...