Windows 10: Recovering Win 10 Activation Code from Failed Drive

Discus and support Recovering Win 10 Activation Code from Failed Drive in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My Win 10 Pro system failed hard and I was unable to recover it. I bought a new Win 10 Home system I would like to upgrade my Home system using my (now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by BertBruce, Apr 5, 2019.

1. BertBruce Win User

Recovering Win 10 Activation Code from Failed Drive

My Win 10 Pro system failed hard and I was unable to recover it. I bought a new Win 10 Home system I would like to upgrade my Home system using my (now unusable) Pro license. Is it possible to recover that Key? I have the old drive mounted and it is readable, just not bootable.

:)

BertBruce, Apr 5, 2019

2. win 10 activation fail code 70003c

Hi Shantanubandyopadhyay,

We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Before proceeding, we need more information to help you better.

• Have you installed Windows 10 through Windows update/ISO file?
    • Which edition of Windows 10 is installed on your computer?

I suggest you to refer the below article and check if it help to activate the Windows 10.

Why can't I activate Windows 10?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

I hope the above information helps.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Apr 5, 2019
  3. Darryl360 Win User
    Win 10 Fail

Hours and hours wasted. Followed all the steps downloading files and tools and Win 10 ISO and attempting to recover win 10. Your programmers need to go back to school and learn their own system. You need a repair tool that works and can accept your upgraded
    key code from windows 7 to win 10. You repair would no accept my key code which was the code when I upgraded my active and verified windows 7.

YOUR PRODUCT FAILED

Darryl360, Apr 5, 2019
  4. Recovering Win 10 Activation Code from Failed Drive

win 10 activation fail code 70003c

win 10 activation fail code 70003c

shantanubandyopadhyay, Apr 5, 2019
Thema:

Recovering Win 10 Activation Code from Failed Drive

1. Recovering Win 10 Activation Code from Failed Drive - Similar Threads - Recovering Activation Code

2. Recovering data from a failed BitLocker drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovering data from a failed BitLocker drive?: Hello!I have a failed M.2 NVMe 2030 SSD that I am trying to recover data from. It had Windows 10 Enterprise version 10.0.19044.1766 installed before it failed, and so is encrypted with BitLocker and I do have the BitLocker recovery key for that drive.I currently have it...
  3. Recovering data from a failed BitLocker drive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recovering data from a failed BitLocker drive?: Hello!I have a failed M.2 NVMe 2030 SSD that I am trying to recover data from. It had Windows 10 Enterprise version 10.0.19044.1766 installed before it failed, and so is encrypted with BitLocker and I do have the BitLocker recovery key for that drive.I currently have it...
  4. Recovering data from a failed BitLocker drive?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Recover from a drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recover from a drive: If we choose keep my files delete all the drive files or restore only c drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recover-from-a-drive/36794fec-ebb9-4b0c-afb5-70764e93f598
  6. Recover from a drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recover from a drive: If we choose keep my files delete all the drive files or restore only c drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recover-from-a-drive/36794fec-ebb9-4b0c-afb5-70764e93f598
  7. Trying to recover files from a failed Flash Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Trying to recover files from a failed Flash Drive: Ok here's my situation. Back in late August early September I had a flash drive fail and unfortunately it was the most important flash drive I had. It contained music writing and artwork I created among other things over the last several years. It seems to have started when I...
  8. activation code for win 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    activation code for win 10: need one updated from 7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-code-for-win-10/7fdb49c8-716e-4594-8c88-a6f259c75b27
  9. Win 10: Recovering a mirrored drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win 10: Recovering a mirrored drive: I had a Win 10 system working fine with twin 1 TB drives setup in an Windows controlled mirror, as drive F:. Then my boot drive failed. I had to replace it and reinstall Win 10 from scratch. I have been unable to reintroduce my mirrored drives to it. In Disk Management they...
  10. Win 10 Activation failed (Error code: 0xC004C003)

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win 10 Activation failed (Error code: 0xC004C003): ok so I was going to do a clean install of windows 10 after I upgraded using the media creation tool you can see a post I made here I used the media creation to put win 10 home on a usb then I went to install I skipped the product key part because I already activated when I...