Windows 10: Recovering Windows Pro from PC I no longer have

Discus and support Recovering Windows Pro from PC I no longer have in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I had built a gaming PC a few years ago and got Windows 10 Pro for it. It was physically destroyed and tossed during a domestic dispute and I was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Phaylz, Aug 6, 2022.

1. Phaylz Win User

Recovering Windows Pro from PC I no longer have

I had built a gaming PC a few years ago and got Windows 10 Pro for it. It was physically destroyed and tossed during a domestic dispute and I was without a computer for a while. I purchased a PC from a retailer since then and forgot I had Pro in the past and only remembered when I was looking to change where Windows was installed.I see the old computer still listed in my devices on my Microsoft account page where it says I have Pro, alongside my Home edition PC. I unfortunately do not have my Product Key for Pro because I had assumed it was attached to my account.Is it possible to remove the P

:)

Phaylz, Aug 6, 2022

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Aug 6, 2022
  3. Recover files from Flash drive

Does not work on a windows pc which is what the OP probably intended

windows by default does not have HFS and HFS+ based hard drives.
    Able to perform retrieval on both HFS and HFS+ based hard drives. and so will not work with windows

thanks for the effort

dorsetknob, Aug 6, 2022
  4. Recovering Windows Pro from PC I no longer have

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 6, 2022
Thema:

Recovering Windows Pro from PC I no longer have

1. Recovering Windows Pro from PC I no longer have - Similar Threads - Recovering Pro longer

2. I can no longer access icloud.com from my Windows pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can no longer access icloud.com from my Windows pc: The error I get is: 'Connection Error - iCloud encountered an error while trying to connect to the server/' All other websites are working fine. I have never had any problems before. I can access icloud.com from my work computer using same router etc. and from my phone, but...
  3. I can no longer access icloud.com from my Windows pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can no longer access icloud.com from my Windows pc: The error I get is: 'Connection Error - iCloud encountered an error while trying to connect to the server/' All other websites are working fine. I have never had any problems before. I can access icloud.com from my work computer using same router etc. and from my phone, but...
  4. Recovering Windows Pro from PC I no longer have

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recovering Windows Pro from PC I no longer have: I had built a gaming PC a few years ago and got Windows 10 Pro for it. It was physically destroyed and tossed during a domestic dispute and I was without a computer for a while. I purchased a PC from a retailer since then and forgot I had Pro in the past and only remembered...
  5. Recovering Windows Pro from PC I no longer have

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Recovering Windows Pro from PC I no longer have: I had built a gaming PC a few years ago and got Windows 10 Pro for it. It was physically destroyed and tossed during a domestic dispute and I was without a computer for a while. I purchased a PC from a retailer since then and forgot I had Pro in the past and only remembered...
  6. Restarted PC and no longer have Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Restarted PC and no longer have Windows 10?: Okay, so I kind of need to give a run down before I can actually ask for help. When I bought my PC on BestBuy it came with Windows 10. This I knew but when I actually started using it it told me I didn't have Windows 10 and needed to activate it. I assumed that for some...
  7. Reinstalled Win10 with USB media. No longer have Pro?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstalled Win10 with USB media. No longer have Pro?: I had a computer that had Win10 Pro. I believe it was corrupted by malicious files. I did a clean reinstall with a USB drive I made using the media creation tool. After installing Windows 10 it now has Home edition and not Pro like it had before. What went wrong? I've...
  8. Realtek has randomly been removed from my pc and i no longer have sound.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Realtek has randomly been removed from my pc and i no longer have sound.: I have tried reinstalling the drivers and reinstalling windows and many other possibilities but nothing has worked. In the device manager under system devices there is a yellow warning light under High definition Audio Controller. I need to get realtek back for my headset and...
  9. I no longer have the MS Windows store?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I no longer have the MS Windows store?: So I recently bought an Odyssey+ Vr headset and went through the setup process, but once I got to the portion to download the app for it I realized I didn't have the Windows store. I looked all around my PC and I have seemed to uninstall it. I spent a good 2 hours trying to...
  10. How do I remove an account from Windows that I no longer have access to?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I remove an account from Windows that I no longer have access to?: I am repeatedly receiving the notification: "Work or school account problem" [ATTACH] I then navigate to: Settings > Email & App Accounts I then click on the suspect account (my email address linked to my old University which I have since graduated from (I had it...