Windows 10: Recovering windows

Discus and support Recovering windows in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I had Windows 10 on my computer, but due to a virus issue, the repair person had to wipe it clean. Can I recover windows or do I have to purchase it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by EVELYNKRAUSE, Nov 20, 2019.

1. Recovering windows

I had Windows 10 on my computer, but due to a virus issue, the repair person had to wipe it clean. Can I recover windows or do I have to purchase it again?

:)

EVELYNKRAUSE, Nov 20, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 20, 2019
  3. DRDNA Win User
    DRDNA, Nov 20, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Recovering windows

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 20, 2019
Thema:

Recovering windows

1. Recovering windows - Similar Threads - Recovering

2. Can I have help recovering my account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I have help recovering my account?: My account the one I'm using currently has been hacked and the email changed, I requested to change the email but it was recently canceled by the hacker. I still have access to the account for reasons I don't want to state for fear that the hacker will see this message but I...
  3. Can I have help recovering my account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I have help recovering my account?: My account the one I'm using currently has been hacked and the email changed, I requested to change the email but it was recently canceled by the hacker. I still have access to the account for reasons I don't want to state for fear that the hacker will see this message but I...
  4. I deleted an important folder on my Windows 10 computer. Is there any way to recover it?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I deleted an important folder on my Windows 10 computer. Is there any way to recover it?: I accidentally deleted an important folder on my Windows 10 computer, and now I need to recover it. I've checked the Recycle Bin and looked for a backup, but no luck. Can anyone help me figure out how to recover the deleted folder? Thanks!...
  5. I deleted an important folder on my Windows 10 computer. Is there any way to recover it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I deleted an important folder on my Windows 10 computer. Is there any way to recover it?: I accidentally deleted an important folder on my Windows 10 computer, and now I need to recover it. I've checked the Recycle Bin and looked for a backup, but no luck. Can anyone help me figure out how to recover the deleted folder? Thanks!...
  6. I deleted an important folder on my Windows 10 computer. Is there any way to recover it?

7. how to recover folder from one drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to recover folder from one drive: dear sirdue to some confusion my desktop folder delete also delete from one drive by today how to recover please guide. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-recover-folder-from-one-drive/9d14bbea-6461-481e-8a61-83792445cb2d
  8. how to recover folder from one drive

how to recover folder from one drive: dear sirdue to some confusion my desktop folder delete also delete from one drive by today how to recover please guide. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-recover-folder-from-one-drive/9d14bbea-6461-481e-8a61-83792445cb2d
  9. Accidentally deleted a file and it's not in the Recycle Bin. How to recover?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentally deleted a file and it's not in the Recycle Bin. How to recover?: I was trying to clean up my Desktop and deleted an important file by accident. I didn't notice this immediately, so I emptied the Recycle Bin after deleting the rest of the files on my Desktop. Once I realized what happened I confirmed that the Recycle Bin had indeed been...
  10. Accidentally deleted a file and it's not in the Recycle Bin. How to recover?

Accidentally deleted a file and it's not in the Recycle Bin. How to recover?: I was trying to clean up my Desktop and deleted an important file by accident. I didn't notice this immediately, so I emptied the Recycle Bin after deleting the rest of the files on my Desktop. Once I realized what happened I confirmed that the Recycle Bin had indeed been...