Windows 10: Recoverring fies

Discus and support Recoverring fies in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I accidentally deleted a folder on W10 destop Used RECUVA it found all files .... all were marked as excellent Ran Recover and saved to a different HD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by sargan, Jul 24, 2021.

1. sargan Win User

Recoverring fies

I accidentally deleted a folder on W10 destop Used RECUVA it found all files .... all were marked as excellent Ran Recover and saved to a different HD All 243 files are there .... but no one of them will open ..... They all have correct icons .... and are jpeg,png, cr2, dng, mov, mp4 But on every single one of them, I get error "It appears we don't support this file format"

:)

sargan, Jul 24, 2021

2. Trouble Changing Wi-Fi Password

I've been following the following steps to change my Wi-Fi password for some time:

1. Launch Control Panel.
    2. Click "Network and Internet."
    3. Click "Network and Sharing Center."
    4. Click "Wi-Fi...."
    5. Click "Wireless Properties."
    6. Click the Security tab.
    7. Check "Show characters."
    8. Enter the password in "Network security key."
    Those steps have been working just fine, but today I discovered a new wrinkle. If I change the password inside the router first, "Wi-Fi..." doesn't appear in step 4. This isn't much of a problem at home, because I can just change the password in Control Panel before I change it inside the router, but it would be a problem at a public hotspot, or something of that nature. I also tested Brink's instructions in "How to Connect To a Wireless Network in Windows 10," but they don't work for me either. How can I fix this?

gregyurkon, Jul 24, 2021
  3. wi fi not working on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I would suggest you to follow the methods below:

Method 1: Run the Hardware and Device troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Click on the Start button, and type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar.
    • Under Hardware and sound, click on “hardware and devices”.
    • A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and your hardware troubleshooting will start.

Method 2: The issue may occur if the drivers for Wi-fi are not installed or updated. I suggest you to install/update the latest version for Wi-fi drivers by following the steps below.

• Press ‘windows key + R’ and type ‘devmgmt.msc’ and press Enter.
    • Expand ‘Network adapter’ and right click on Wi-fi driver and select update.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 24, 2021
  4. Recoverring fies

Windows 10 and no wi-fi

Hi Joachim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I would suggest you to follow the methods below:

Method 1: Run the Hardware and Device troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Click on the Start button, and type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar.
    • Click on troubleshooting, then click on “Hardware and sound”.
    • Under Hardware and sound, click on “hardware and devices”.
    • A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and your hardware troubleshooting will start.

Method 2: The issue may occur if the drivers for Wi-fi are not installed or updated. I suggest you to install/update the latest version for Wi-fi drivers by following the steps below.

• Press ‘windows key + R’ and type ‘devmgmt.msc’ and press Enter.
    • Expand ‘Network adapter’ and right click on Wi-fi driver and select update.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 24, 2021
Thema:

Recoverring fies

1. Recoverring fies - Similar Threads - Recoverring fies

2. Can I have help recovering my account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I have help recovering my account?: My account the one I'm using currently has been hacked and the email changed, I requested to change the email but it was recently canceled by the hacker. I still have access to the account for reasons I don't want to state for fear that the hacker will see this message but I...
  3. Can I have help recovering my account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I have help recovering my account?: My account the one I'm using currently has been hacked and the email changed, I requested to change the email but it was recently canceled by the hacker. I still have access to the account for reasons I don't want to state for fear that the hacker will see this message but I...
  4. I deleted an important folder on my Windows 10 computer. Is there any way to recover it?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I deleted an important folder on my Windows 10 computer. Is there any way to recover it?: I accidentally deleted an important folder on my Windows 10 computer, and now I need to recover it. I've checked the Recycle Bin and looked for a backup, but no luck. Can anyone help me figure out how to recover the deleted folder? Thanks!...
  5. I deleted an important folder on my Windows 10 computer. Is there any way to recover it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I deleted an important folder on my Windows 10 computer. Is there any way to recover it?: I accidentally deleted an important folder on my Windows 10 computer, and now I need to recover it. I've checked the Recycle Bin and looked for a backup, but no luck. Can anyone help me figure out how to recover the deleted folder? Thanks!...
  6. I deleted an important folder on my Windows 10 computer. Is there any way to recover it?

7. how to recover folder from one drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to recover folder from one drive: dear sirdue to some confusion my desktop folder delete also delete from one drive by today how to recover please guide. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-recover-folder-from-one-drive/9d14bbea-6461-481e-8a61-83792445cb2d
  8. how to recover folder from one drive

how to recover folder from one drive: dear sirdue to some confusion my desktop folder delete also delete from one drive by today how to recover please guide. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-recover-folder-from-one-drive/9d14bbea-6461-481e-8a61-83792445cb2d
  9. Accidentally deleted a file and it's not in the Recycle Bin. How to recover?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentally deleted a file and it's not in the Recycle Bin. How to recover?: I was trying to clean up my Desktop and deleted an important file by accident. I didn't notice this immediately, so I emptied the Recycle Bin after deleting the rest of the files on my Desktop. Once I realized what happened I confirmed that the Recycle Bin had indeed been...
  10. Accidentally deleted a file and it's not in the Recycle Bin. How to recover?

Accidentally deleted a file and it's not in the Recycle Bin. How to recover?: I was trying to clean up my Desktop and deleted an important file by accident. I didn't notice this immediately, so I emptied the Recycle Bin after deleting the rest of the files on my Desktop. Once I realized what happened I confirmed that the Recycle Bin had indeed been...