Windows 10: Recovery after desktop currupt

Discus and support Recovery after desktop currupt in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Following a cleanup corruption on AHP Pavilion, the Win10/64 desktop failed to apperar on the next reboot. Trying to reboot from cd/dvd/usb supplied... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RodneyWilliams5, Dec 3, 2018.

1. Recovery after desktop currupt

Following a cleanup corruption on AHP Pavilion, the Win10/64 desktop failed to apperar on the next reboot. Trying to reboot from cd/dvd/usb supplied by currys PCWorld failed . Can I get either a boot that will work and let me into the c/d drives, or alternatively a way of usig MS win and not a corrupt oem.

:)

RodneyWilliams5, Dec 3, 2018
  2. yogurt_21 Win User

Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, Dec 3, 2018
  3. android recovery and kernel.img

For thouse who CAN help...:I can't enter adb (device not recognized), can't flash using stock recovery (don't really know the steps and stuck at triage and dead android when in recovery),

ELiTRiGG3R, Dec 3, 2018
  4. Recovery after desktop currupt

Missing Recovery Environment

Hi Alan,

Here is a link containing several useful suggestions to help you recover Windows 10. Since the error message that you got tells you to insert your Windows installation or recovery media. We suggest the perform the steps listed under
    Use a recovery drive to restore or reset your PC or you can also follow the steps under
    Use installation media to restore or reset your PC. Please see the link below for more details:

Recovery options in Windows 10.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Dec 3, 2018
Thema:

Recovery after desktop currupt

1. Recovery after desktop currupt - Similar Threads - Recovery desktop currupt

2. Desktop recovery

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop recovery: I had a windows 11 desktop which got signed out by itself. I had that microsoft account on an E-mail which I had deleted back in 2021 but it was still operational on my PC till August 2023. Therefore, I couldn't get the microsoft account back. Is there any way I can get my...
  3. Desktop recovery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop recovery: I had a windows 11 desktop which got signed out by itself. I had that microsoft account on an E-mail which I had deleted back in 2021 but it was still operational on my PC till August 2023. Therefore, I couldn't get the microsoft account back. Is there any way I can get my...
  4. Files currupted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Files currupted: Hello, I have a problem when I start an application, windows told me that it miss files and they are corrupted. Example running Scuma game the game doesn't run and quit with an error that said that resampledmo.dll is missingIt happen every time I do a damn update of windows...
  5. Files currupted

Files currupted: Hello, I have a problem when I start an application, windows told me that it miss files and they are corrupted. Example running Scuma game the game doesn't run and quit with an error that said that resampledmo.dll is missingIt happen every time I do a damn update of windows...
  6. Currupt WORD doc recovery

Currupt WORD doc recovery: Greetings all, Was typing on a Word doc when something caused the BSOD and computer restarted. Almost positive it is an incorrect video driver. NOT the issue here today. I accessed the Word doc via shortcut on my desktop. I had all of the info on that WORD doc (Microsoft...
  7. Currupt WORD doc recovery

Currupt WORD doc recovery: Greetings all, Was typing on a Word doc when something caused the BSOD and computer restarted. Almost positive it is an incorrect video driver. NOT the issue here today. I accessed the Word doc via shortcut on my desktop. I had all of the info on that WORD doc (Microsoft...
  8. currupt files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    currupt files: I have done a sfc /scannow and keep getting go to CBS log files but was not able to correct the problem . Please tell me how to fix. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/currupt-files/561988ae-58fa-459f-bf31-1995e27d2794"
  9. Notice of Windows 10 Curruption(?) Is it?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Notice of Windows 10 Curruption(?) Is it?: I occationally get notices when online that look like they came from Microsoft(?) The notices say that my copy of Windows 10 has been currupted and to click to repair. How do I know if it's real? Also how do I check if my copy is currupted?...
  10. Currupt files after November update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Currupt files after November update: Hi there - After the November update I suddenly found - using SFC and DISM - that my system has some corrupt files, but was unable to fix some of them - its only one file: CSI Payload Corrupt...