Windows 10: Recovery after reset laptop

Discus and support Recovery after reset laptop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, 3 weeks ago my laptop was not working. Display error no harddrive found. After so many failures i reset my windows 10. My all the files and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JotvirPandher, Dec 4, 2018.

1. Recovery after reset laptop

Hi,

3 weeks ago my laptop was not working. Display error no harddrive found. After so many failures i reset my windows 10. My all the files and pictures are gone now. I tired so many softwares to recover but not successfull. Can anyone guide me if possible to recover only my pictures.

:)

JotvirPandher, Dec 4, 2018

2. Missing Recovery Environment

Hi Alan,

Here is a link containing several useful suggestions to help you recover Windows 10. Since the error message that you got tells you to insert your Windows installation or recovery media. We suggest the perform the steps listed under
    Use a recovery drive to restore or reset your PC or you can also follow the steps under
    Use installation media to restore or reset your PC. Please see the link below for more details:

Recovery options in Windows 10.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Dec 4, 2018
  3. yogurt_21 Win User
    Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, Dec 4, 2018
  4. Clem Win User

Recovery after reset laptop

Multiple Issues After Resetting Laptop

Hi,

I recently reset my laptop and since then I've been experiencing a whole host of issues:

• Windows search bar doesn't work
    • Shop app won't open
    • Won't allow me to change location settings
    • Clock/calendar on my toolbar is unresponsive when I click on it

Any ideas what the problem might be, please? Advice / suggestions are very much appreciated!

Cheers,

Clem, Dec 4, 2018
Thema:

Recovery after reset laptop

1. Recovery after reset laptop - Similar Threads - Recovery reset laptop

2. 365 instal after Recovery reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    365 instal after Recovery reset: I have forgotten my laptop password and I have no recovery keys or back ups. If I reset my laptop can I still get all of my software back with my 365 account?...
  3. 365 instal after Recovery reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    365 instal after Recovery reset: I have forgotten my laptop password and I have no recovery keys or back ups. If I reset my laptop can I still get all of my software back with my 365 account?...
  4. 365 instal after Recovery reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Laptop reset / account recovery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop reset / account recovery: Despite all attempts at recovery, it is impossible for me to recover my Microsoft account log in. A series of changes of home address, phone number, bank account changes and an ancient email address to which is no longer accessible mean that the account recovery cannot help....
  6. Laptop reset / account recovery

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop reset / account recovery: Despite all attempts at recovery, it is impossible for me to recover my Microsoft account log in. A series of changes of home address, phone number, bank account changes and an ancient email address to which is no longer accessible mean that the account recovery cannot help....
  7. Stuck on bitlocker recovery key screen after trying to reset laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on bitlocker recovery key screen after trying to reset laptop: I put my windows to reset. Erase everything and all. It was going okay, but suddenly the laptop turned off. I turned it back on and it asked me for bitlocker recovery key. I typed in the recovery key and it went to the next screen. Then a pop up came saying that “the computer...
  8. Recovery Partition after Reset

in Windows 10 Customization
    Recovery Partition after Reset: I worked for a company that had me add software to my computer which locked me out of making changes to my browser. After several days on the phone with support, I decided to reset my computer. After the reset, I now have to choose between Windows 10 and a recovery...
  9. Failed recovery after factory reset.

Failed recovery after factory reset.: Hello, I got my laptop repaired just now. Since the policy of this repair centre is that they reset the PC to factory settings, i made a windows recovery DVD and and an ISO file of my complete system on an extternal HDD. Now the laptop came back, repaired but ofc in...
  10. Problem after recovery/reset

Problem after recovery/reset: HI all, I think I partly created my own original problem by changing the name of the computer. Shortly after I was no longer an insider, "Get Insider Builds" had a box underneath with "fix me", and pressing this gave an error 0x80310052. Some kind of no-mans land,...