Windows 10: Recovery CD

Discus and support Recovery CD in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How do i obtain a Recovery CD for my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovery-cd/07a55004-edcc-43f5-99c9-0574f61910a3 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by cblankenship12, Sep 24, 2020.

1. Recovery CD

How do i obtain a Recovery CD for my computer

:)

cblankenship12, Sep 24, 2020
  2. yogurt_21 Win User

Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, Sep 24, 2020
  3. Rhen Pal Win User
    RIP CDs

Hi,

We suggest that you perform these steps and check if the issue persists:

• Press "Windows" + "E" button on the keyboard.
    • Go to "View > Navigation pane" and select "Show libraries".
    • Now in the navigation pane, right-click on the "Music" library under "Libraries" and select "Delete".
    • Now right-click on the "Libraries" and select "Restore default libraries".
    • Now try to rip.

We also suggest that you refer to this link. Burn and rip CDs.

Regards.

Rhen Pal, Sep 24, 2020
  4. Recovery CD

How to burn a document to a cd in windows 10

Hi Elaine,

To assist you better, answer the below questions

• Are you facing any difficulties to burn a document to a cd?
    • Are you using any third party tool to burn a document to a cd?
    I suggest you to follow below steps to burn cd and check if it helps.

• Insert CD/DVD.
    • Open the CD/DVD drive in File explorer
      icon from the taskbar, copy and paste the required document to the
      CD/DVD drive.
    • Click on Burn a Disc.
    • Follow on the on screen instruction.
    Hope the information was helpful. If you need further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Ashwin V S, Sep 24, 2020
Thema:

Recovery CD

1. Recovery CD - Similar Threads - Recovery

2. Windows File Recovery isnt downloading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows File Recovery isnt downloading: Im trying to use windows file recovery because I have lost some important files through my carelessness. When I have tried downloading the program it has been stuck on "Retrieving Information from the Microsoft Store"...
  3. Windows File Recovery isnt downloading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows File Recovery isnt downloading: Im trying to use windows file recovery because I have lost some important files through my carelessness. When I have tried downloading the program it has been stuck on "Retrieving Information from the Microsoft Store"...
  4. Windows File Recovery isnt downloading

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Microsoft account recovery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account recovery: When my friend tried to open her pc, it opened strangely and a bitlocker appeared. We tried to access the key from the given link. However, she does not remember her ms account password and her past email connected to ms account is no longer active which prevents us from...
  6. Microsoft account recovery

Microsoft account recovery: When my friend tried to open her pc, it opened strangely and a bitlocker appeared. We tried to access the key from the given link. However, she does not remember her ms account password and her past email connected to ms account is no longer active which prevents us from...
  7. How to recover/reset password from recovery/repair window?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to recover/reset password from recovery/repair window?: Windows 10 desktop.I left my computer on for a few days. One morning after I woke up, it was off I had not turned it off. On startup, the motherboard symbol will display and tell me it is "diagnosing" and "performing automatic repair" respectively. Windows will then display...
  8. How to recover/reset password from recovery/repair window?

How to recover/reset password from recovery/repair window?: Windows 10 desktop.I left my computer on for a few days. One morning after I woke up, it was off I had not turned it off. On startup, the motherboard symbol will display and tell me it is "diagnosing" and "performing automatic repair" respectively. Windows will then display...
  9. How to recover/reset password from recovery/repair window?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Completely reset Lenovo computer without recovery key

Completely reset Lenovo computer without recovery key: I bought an already used Lenovo computer from the internet for university.But when I started the pc, I saw that theres already an account on it.So I wanted to reset the pc but when I pressed "reset the pc" they asked me for an recovery key.I dont have that key because as I...