Windows 10: recovery D problem

Discus and support recovery D problem in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I keep getting this message saying that Im running out of space on this drive and to click here when I do it opens up a box to clear files of recycle... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by billlawson1, Aug 16, 2018.

1. recovery D problem

I keep getting this message saying that Im running out of space on this drive and to click here when I do it opens up a box to clear files of recycle bin and directx shader cache But they show there is nothing in them to delete and what is directx shader and how do I get rid

of it

:)

billlawson1, Aug 16, 2018
  2. yogurt_21 Win User

Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, Aug 16, 2018
  3. topgundcp Win User
    How does Windows boot to advanced recovery option e.g. command prompt?

- that gives me a 454 'Unexpected error' This tells me that the BCD is partially corrupted.

The commands: shutdown.exe /r /o /f /t 00
    or: %SystemRoot%\System32\Cmd.exe /c reagentc /boottore&shutdown /r /f /t 00
    should boot into Recovery if everything is configured correctly.
    FYI, If Windows is configured correctly:
    • If Reagentc is disabled, you still can get into Recovery but with limited options.
    • If Reagentc is enabled, you'll get all options.
    • If you boot Windows using Recovery USB stick, You'll get into Recovery with couple of options missing.

Here's my suggestion if you want to try:
    OPTION 1: Will save the trouble of re-install Windows.

• Download the image of my first 3 partitions (450MB Recovery, 100 MB EFI partition, and 16MB unformatted primary)
      EFI_Boot-00-00.7z - Google Drive
    • Run Macrium and restore the image from step 1, overwriting your existing 1st three partitions, leaving C alone.
    • Delete the 490MB Recovery partition.
    • From Macrium, run fix boot problems.
    • Reboot. Open Admin command prompt then run Reagentc /info to make sure that it is enabled. If not, enable it.
      if failed to enable, reboot and try again.
    OPTION 2: Assuming you've already had Windows backup with Macrium.

• Wipe out the first 5 parttiions. (450MB, 100MB, 16MB, C Drive, 480MB)
    • Fresh install Windows 10
    • Restore C drive from backup image, run fix boot problems
    • repeat step 5 from OPTION 1 above.

topgundcp, Aug 16, 2018
  4. recovery D problem

android recovery and kernel.img

For thouse who CAN help...:I can't enter adb (device not recognized), can't flash using stock recovery (don't really know the steps and stuck at triage and dead android when in recovery),

ELiTRiGG3R, Aug 16, 2018
Thema:

recovery D problem

1. recovery D problem - Similar Threads - recovery problem

2. Recovery problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery problem: I am unable to reset my laptop no matter what I do I keep getting this issue help please ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovery-problem/439bdde0-39a7-4148-a8d4-8207456a82c6
  3. Recovery problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recovery problem: I am unable to reset my laptop no matter what I do I keep getting this issue help please ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovery-problem/439bdde0-39a7-4148-a8d4-8207456a82c6
  4. Recovery Problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery Problem?: my laptop is on recovery problem when i open my laptop recovery interface their is a problem saying....your PC device needs to be repaired the application or operiting system couldn't loaded because a required file is missing or contains. errors file:...
  5. Recovery Problem?

Recovery Problem?: my laptop is on recovery problem when i open my laptop recovery interface their is a problem saying....your PC device needs to be repaired the application or operiting system couldn't loaded because a required file is missing or contains. errors file:...
  6. Recovery Problem?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Problems with PC Crashing into recovery mode and cannot Reset PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with PC Crashing into recovery mode and cannot Reset PC: Recently, i built my first PC but unfortunately i have faced some issues, at first i couldnt boot the PC at all when trying to use a USB 3.0 for my windows installation media however, after having cleaning that initial installation in Command Prompt and trying to use a USB...
  8. Problems with PC Crashing into recovery mode and cannot Reset PC

Problems with PC Crashing into recovery mode and cannot Reset PC: Recently, i built my first PC but unfortunately i have faced some issues, at first i couldnt boot the PC at all when trying to use a USB 3.0 for my windows installation media however, after having cleaning that initial installation in Command Prompt and trying to use a USB...
  9. Problems with PC Crashing into recovery mode and cannot Reset PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. when i enable tpm 2.0 my pc shows blue screen that says "recovery there was a problem with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i enable tpm 2.0 my pc shows blue screen that says "recovery there was a problem with...: when i enable tpm 2.0 my pc shows blue screen that says "recovery there was a problem with a device connected to your pc" and i can't get the windows,i have windows 11...