Windows 10: recovery data disc

Discus and support recovery data disc in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Is it possible to use the online One Drive account to store your recovery data? If so, how do you direct it toward One Drive?...because it asks for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RobertHavens1, Oct 9, 2018.

1. recovery data disc

Is it possible to use the online One Drive account to store your recovery data? If so, how do you direct it toward One Drive?...because it asks for either an external hard drive, or a flash drive , or a recordable floppy (cd or dvd) disc.

:)

RobertHavens1, Oct 9, 2018
  2. yogurt_21 Win User

Data recovery software

http://www.techpowerup.com/forums/showthread.php?t=144395

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, Oct 9, 2018
  3. slim142 Win User
    Data Recovery for Mac (OSX Capitan) ?

Anybody knows of a good data recovery software for mac? Preferably free?

I use Active@ Data Recovery for Windows, but honestly no idea what to use for Mac OSX.

Any suggestions?

slim142, Oct 9, 2018
  4. recovery data disc

Data recovery software

I'm giving Recuva a shot. Mussels posted a thread about data recovery and that was on the top of the list. I'll give that one a shot next if Reuva doesn't cut it. Thanks Wizz.

It'd be nice if this thread was unlocked, cleaned up, and sticky'd in this section. Just saying. *Wink recovery data disc ;)

Radical_Edward, Oct 9, 2018
Thema:

recovery data disc

1. recovery data disc - Similar Threads - recovery data disc

2. Recovery discs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery discs: I am about to upgrade my Windows 10 to W11. Is it necessary to create recovery discs for 11 in case some day I need to reset Windows? or does this version has a recovery system in bios I can use instead? I asked the clerk who sold the computer to me at Best Buy, and also to...
  3. Recovery discs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recovery discs: I am about to upgrade my Windows 10 to W11. Is it necessary to create recovery discs for 11 in case some day I need to reset Windows? or does this version has a recovery system in bios I can use instead? I asked the clerk who sold the computer to me at Best Buy, and also to...
  4. Recovery discs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Recovery disc

Recovery disc: My version of windows 10 is an online update from windows 7. When attempting to create a recovery disc, the following message is posted. "We can't create a recovery drive on this PC." Some required files are missing. To troubleshoot problems when your PC can't...
  6. Recovery Disc

Recovery Disc: I recently received a message on HP lapto that Hard Drive Failure was imminent. I used Microsoft support steps to create a recovery USB drive. I note that it only copied 5 GB of data while my recovery D drive on the computer has almost 15GB. I am wondering if the drive...
  7. Recovery Discs

Recovery Discs: can i use windows 8 recovery discs in windows 10 to go back to windows 8 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovery-discs/3cc8b779-e374-43ca-9209-9b17553cb516
  8. Recovery discs

Recovery discs: How to use the foir RECOVERY DISCS of windows 8 one by one in windows 10 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovery-discs/c0ad75d7-eac9-4318-a4d9-17c2978d0541
  9. recovery disc

recovery disc: please guide me to make recovery disc for window 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovery-disc/ae97a879-3802-446e-ae8b-40f26fd5d81e
  10. Data Discs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Data Discs: I am old so have a lot of old pictures on data discs. Some pictures on the disc won't open, reason being given the file is protected. Just seems to have started this although I am still trying to straighten up this computer from a update crash a couple of years ago. Running...