Windows 10: recovery deleted file

Discus and support recovery deleted file in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how can restore deleted word file from recycle bin of windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by zahra bostani, Apr 30, 2019.

1. recovery deleted file

how can restore deleted word file from recycle bin of windows 10

:)

zahra bostani, Apr 30, 2019
  2. NdMk2o1o Win User

Best free file recovery

My mate was doing a back up and somehow managed to delete a lot of important files and photos, he has downloaded a program called pctools which does file recovery and it finds the files though to recover them he has to pay, he is a bit dubious about paying before the recovery incase it doesnt do as advertised, does anyone know of any good free file recovery apps that actually work.

The files shouldnt be too hard to recover as they were just deleted from the recycle bin and the drive hasnt been formatted, any help appreciated.

NdMk2o1o, Apr 30, 2019
  3. niciuffo Win User
    RAID0 recovery?

Hmm okay, and how do I restore them? With a recovery software? Can you suggest one that works, maybe freeware? (I remember the name Recuva...)

niciuffo, Apr 30, 2019
  4. justin12 Win User

recovery deleted file

Folder/file recovery after delete

Try out the
    file recovery
    software to recover all your data. This file recovery software is very easy to use and provides complete recovery solution It recovers data in any of the situation given below

• File system data structures of a drive have suffered serious corruption or overwriting and the data recovery software cannot scan such drives.

• Data recovery software cannot locate missing / lost file and folders.

• Files were deleted “long back” and cannot be identified because of over-writing to file system data structures.

• Recently deleted files are not recovered because of severe fragmentation. This is a common problem in FAT file system drives. File recovery can discover such deleted files and folders from the temporary copies created by the application software and/or the
      operating system

justin12, Apr 30, 2019
Thema:

recovery deleted file

1. recovery deleted file - Similar Threads - recovery deleted file

2. Accidentally deleted operating and recovery files by diskpart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentally deleted operating and recovery files by diskpart: I accidentally Deleted all operating system and recovery files from hard drive through diskpart Is there any way to restore or download the operating system and run my laptop?...
  3. Accidentally deleted operating and recovery files by diskpart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accidentally deleted operating and recovery files by diskpart: I accidentally Deleted all operating system and recovery files from hard drive through diskpart Is there any way to restore or download the operating system and run my laptop?...
  4. Accidentally deleted operating and recovery files by diskpart

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Deleted File - Recovery??

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleted File - Recovery??: Hi, I am very hopeful that someone out there can help me.....yesterday, I connected my Samsung Galaxy phone to my Microsoft Surface via a USB, and basically cleansed my phone. I saved everything on to a new 'Samsung' file, which I had newly created to sit in my 'Documnets'...
  6. delete recovery

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    delete recovery: how do I delete my recovery items https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-recovery/b3e2846b-91bb-4119-a3e0-d9fd2ea415ac
  7. Recovery of deleted files

Recovery of deleted files: Hi Everyone, It would be much appreciated if someone could help me with the following. Accidentally clicked on the Yes on the warning message below. "Deleting an online-only file permanently removes it from your PC without sending it to the Recycle Bin. Are you sure you...
  8. File Recovery - Seemingly Perma-deleted Library

File Recovery - Seemingly Perma-deleted Library: I'm a massive idiot, I know. I essentially had two music libraries - the default system one in C:\users\x whatever, and then my own on a secondary hard disk at M:\Music. I was clearing through some stuff, and essentially deleted the wrong folder. My entire music collection...
  9. Good data recovery tool for deleted files?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Good data recovery tool for deleted files?: I ran an Acronis "Cleanup" utility that supposedly completely removes Acronis products from a computer. Either I had a serious disk problem at the same time, or it also deletes backup files ... including non-Acronis backup files. Is there a good, safe, reputable data recovery...
  10. Recover deleted recovery word file

in Windows 10 Support
    Recover deleted recovery word file: I accidentally deleted a recovery word file that I should have saved and now I can't find it anywhere. I am new to windows 10. The word file was created using Office 10. Could someone please help? 65313