Windows 10: Recovery Disc & Netflix

Discus and support Recovery Disc & Netflix in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, Can Somebody please assist I had a new Windows 10 installed by Microsoft approx 4-5 Months agofor variable reasons I create a Recovery Disc,but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DarrylSmith7, Jan 21, 2021.

1. Recovery Disc & Netflix

Hi,

Can Somebody please assist

I had a new Windows 10 installed by Microsoft approx 4-5 Months agofor variable reasons

I create a Recovery Disc,but now the Recovery Disc will not work & I cannot create a new recovery disc It state some files are missing

Another problem is,I have set up to Back up in File History a copy of C Drive Daily,But it does not do this

Also My Grand Daughter discovered in the last few days, I have my Computer & Tv as a Duel Display that when she logs into Netflix,all is good on the Computer,BUT on The TV,The Image when I 1st Log in is ok,But when I choose a Movie,The Sound is good on the TV,But No Picture,But on the Computer it is ok

Ig I use a smart box on the TV,Netfilx is good,If I connect to Chrome & choose Netfilix it is also good

Thank you

Darryl

:)

DarrylSmith7, Jan 21, 2021

2. Netflix

Hi Marshall3,

There could be a number of factors as to why you are having issues launching the Netflix app. This could be caused by a software conflict or due to an issue with the application itself.

I suggest that you reset your Netflix application by following the steps provided below:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features.
    • Click the Netflix app from the list and then choose Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.

If the issue persists, you can consider uninstalling and reinstalling the device. To uninstall, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features.
    • Click the Netflix app from the list and then choose Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Monica Cam, Jan 21, 2021
  3. Netflix and Windows 10 .

Hi Nishkaam,

There's a possibility that the firewall or antivirus software on your computer is blocking the access to Netflix, we suggest disabling it first before connecting to Netflix. Follow these steps:

• Close the Netflix app.
    • Turn off the firewall and antivirus software on your computer.
    • Now, launch the Netflix app.
    • Once it's connected to Netflix, turn back on the firewall and antivirus software on your computer.
    • You should be able to access Netflix now.

Let us know if you need further help.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jan 21, 2021
  4. techbuzz Win User

Recovery Disc & Netflix

Lenova recovery disc

If you haven't started the recovery yet then you could use the recovery button Lenovo Care Button). Just push it when you first turn on your machine and it will boot into the recovery partiton and restore it back to the original factory state.

If you have actually started the recovery process with the discs you have you are going to have to wait for tech support to open on Monday. All recovery discs are custom for particular machines. In other words, there aren't universal Lenovo 3000 recovery discs that work with all Lenovo 3000's. The recovery discs correspond with your exact machine type.

techbuzz, Jan 21, 2021
Thema:

Recovery Disc & Netflix

1. Recovery Disc & Netflix - Similar Threads - Recovery Disc Netflix

2. Recovery discs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery discs: I am about to upgrade my Windows 10 to W11. Is it necessary to create recovery discs for 11 in case some day I need to reset Windows? or does this version has a recovery system in bios I can use instead? I asked the clerk who sold the computer to me at Best Buy, and also to...
  3. Recovery discs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recovery discs: I am about to upgrade my Windows 10 to W11. Is it necessary to create recovery discs for 11 in case some day I need to reset Windows? or does this version has a recovery system in bios I can use instead? I asked the clerk who sold the computer to me at Best Buy, and also to...
  4. Recovery discs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Recovery disc

Recovery disc: My version of windows 10 is an online update from windows 7. When attempting to create a recovery disc, the following message is posted. "We can't create a recovery drive on this PC." Some required files are missing. To troubleshoot problems when your PC can't...
  6. Recovery Disc

Recovery Disc: I recently received a message on HP lapto that Hard Drive Failure was imminent. I used Microsoft support steps to create a recovery USB drive. I note that it only copied 5 GB of data while my recovery D drive on the computer has almost 15GB. I am wondering if the drive...
  7. Netflix dvd disc naming issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Netflix dvd disc naming issue: I received a Netflix rental disc, on the physical disc as well as the sleeve it is NUMBERS SEASON 3 DISC 5; when I play the disc that is what appears on the screen. BUT, when I look at the disc'sproperties using file manager I see NUMBERS SEASON 3 DISC 4, How can that happen?...
  8. Recovery Discs

Recovery Discs: can i use windows 8 recovery discs in windows 10 to go back to windows 8 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovery-discs/3cc8b779-e374-43ca-9209-9b17553cb516
  9. Recovery discs

Recovery discs: How to use the foir RECOVERY DISCS of windows 8 one by one in windows 10 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovery-discs/c0ad75d7-eac9-4318-a4d9-17c2978d0541
  10. recovery disc

recovery disc: please guide me to make recovery disc for window 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovery-disc/ae97a879-3802-446e-ae8b-40f26fd5d81e