Windows 10: recovery disk can i buy one to hard to make

Discus and support recovery disk can i buy one to hard to make in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; recovery disk https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovery-disk-can-i-buy-one-to-hard-to-make/b54f3427-6cdb-468c-afc5-834f9ee6b25d Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JOHNCARSON5, Dec 1, 2018.

1. recovery disk can i buy one to hard to make

recovery disk

:)

JOHNCARSON5, Dec 1, 2018

2. Recovery Disks

Hi Ron,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

In order to create a recovery disk, follow the steps below:

• Type “Recovery” in search box and press Enter.
    • Select the option to create a recovery disc and follow the prompts to create a recovery disc.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Divya Murugan, Dec 1, 2018
  3. External Hard disk contents are not visible.

Hi Pranoti,

For us to narrow down your concern with your external hard disk, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Do you hear any clicking sound when connecting your hard disk?

In the meantime, we suggest that you update all your device driver.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Dec 1, 2018
  4. Pinchy Win User

recovery disk can i buy one to hard to make

XP disk versus Laptop Recovery Disk?

Recovery disks are just OEM copies of XP disks. Ie, they can have things such as the companys logo within the files.

If you got a normal XP disk you cant use it. The only way your dads copy of XP will activate is if your normal XP copy is OEM, unless you use the recovery disk.

I always use the recovery disks. Works just like a normal copy *Smile recovery disk can i buy one to hard to make :). Plus with the recovery disks you dont need the serial key as I *think* its embedded into the files on the disk. Just need to activate windows once on the net *Wink recovery disk can i buy one to hard to make ;).

Pinchy, Dec 1, 2018
Thema:

recovery disk can i buy one to hard to make

1. recovery disk can i buy one to hard to make - Similar Threads - recovery disk buy

2. can I use one computer with windows X to make recovery disk?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can I use one computer with windows X to make recovery disk?: My Tuff desktop stopped working after I removed other users I'm admin nothing worked or would work with me.couldn't find or work restore points. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!! it thought I was nuts nuts asking it to show the drives.. Couldn't make boot media. jUST WANT...
  3. can I use one computer with windows X to make recovery disk?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can I use one computer with windows X to make recovery disk?: My Tuff desktop stopped working after I removed other users I'm admin nothing worked or would work with me.couldn't find or work restore points. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!! it thought I was nuts nuts asking it to show the drives.. Couldn't make boot media. jUST WANT...
  4. can I use one computer with windows X to make recovery disk?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Hard disk has failed, will I need to buy a new Windows Liscence to install another hard disk ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hard disk has failed, will I need to buy a new Windows Liscence to install another hard disk ?: My hard disk has failed on my PC, It won’t boot because of this and I have to get a replacement from my PC’s company, however they told me I can pop in any other hard drive I have laying around to use my PC in the mean time.If I go out and buy a new SSD 1TB in replacement of...
  6. Hard disk has failed, will I need to buy a new Windows Liscence to install another hard disk ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hard disk has failed, will I need to buy a new Windows Liscence to install another hard disk ?: My hard disk has failed on my PC, It won’t boot because of this and I have to get a replacement from my PC’s company, however they told me I can pop in any other hard drive I have laying around to use my PC in the mean time.If I go out and buy a new SSD 1TB in replacement of...
  7. Hard disk has failed, will I need to buy a new Windows Liscence to install another hard disk ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Problems making a recovery disk

Problems making a recovery disk: Hello, I am having problems making a recovery disk. I have a Pavilion DV6 that had a hard drive failure, I got a new SSD Samsong 860 EVO 500GB but can not seem to get windows reinstalled. I ran the MS media creation tool. I start it, select "Create installation media for...
  9. how do i make a password recovery disk?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do i make a password recovery disk?: as stated above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-a-password-recovery-disk/05e0db69-38bf-463a-8488-c5bee38cdcde"
  10. Can't seem to make a recovery disk or install disk

Can't seem to make a recovery disk or install disk: I've tried using the "Create a Recovery Drive" and have tried making my own installation media using the "Media Creation Tool". Both seem to do nothing, just constantly search. The Media Creation Tool stays on the "getting a few things ready" screen for upwards of half an...