Windows 10: Recovery disk don't work

Discus and support Recovery disk don't work in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, Was planning to move partitions around, so I took time to make a recovery disk on usb. And since Murphy was around, Windows wouldn't boot. So I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by robert garand, Nov 30, 2018.

1. Recovery disk don't work

Hi,

Was planning to move partitions around, so I took time to make a recovery disk on usb.

And since Murphy was around, Windows wouldn't boot. So I put the usb drive in, won't boot.

If someone can explain why (Windows 10 was healty at time, included system files, SFC had been run, etc)

After I recovered from a backup point, I checked file integrity on disk, all OK.

No HW problem.

Anyone a clue, or windows 10 missed something ?

Regards,

Robert Garand

:)

robert garand, Nov 30, 2018
  2. armym3 Win User

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Nov 30, 2018
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Nov 30, 2018
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

Recovery disk don't work

stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Nov 30, 2018
Thema:

Recovery disk don't work

1. Recovery disk don't work - Similar Threads - Recovery disk don't

2. Windows recovery drive options don't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows recovery drive options don't work: I created windows 10 system image of my desktop on an external hard drive and no matter what method I use to try to restore it I get stopped at the "To restore this computer, Windows needs to format the drive that the Windows Recovery environment is currently running on. To...
  3. Windows recovery drive options don't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows recovery drive options don't work: I created windows 10 system image of my desktop on an external hard drive and no matter what method I use to try to restore it I get stopped at the "To restore this computer, Windows needs to format the drive that the Windows Recovery environment is currently running on. To...
  4. Windows recovery drive options don't work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Recovery Disk

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Recovery Disk: Hey I have this “old” laptop i need to sell. I did the system reset which took forever. But now there is this Recovery disk which i can’t open. What is it for? can/should i remove it before selling? https://imgur.com/a/7raeGuN submitted by /u/Juicy-Cucumber [link]...
  6. recovery disk

recovery disk: can I open a recovery disk to see whats on it, on a computer thats not broken? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovery-disk/3a1b4d32-7a35-4258-959e-00b32454ae49
  7. Disk recovery

Disk recovery: Hello, i've created windows10 installer on my hard drive, but it was't empty. https://www.microsoft.com/pl-pl/software-download/windows10 using second option how can i recover my lost data? all programs can not recover my previous parition In disc settings i don't have any...
  8. recovery disk

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    recovery disk: how do I make a recovery disk on my flash drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovery-disk/861e9c6e-5279-45e4-a05b-56e8562933d2"
  9. Windows corrupted, recovery disk not working

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows corrupted, recovery disk not working: I'm trying to dual boot my new Inspiron laptop with Ubuntu, but I kept getting errors during installation. I was told to change a few system settings and try again. However, after I did that, Windows was unable to boot. I made a recovery USB beforehand, but it's not...
  10. Recovery Disk not working

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Recovery Disk not working: When I tried to make a recovery disk I get a message saying that there are files missing. How do I fix this 22205