Windows 10: Recovery disk / Hide disk problem

Discus and support Recovery disk / Hide disk problem in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So far everything was okay, but for some reason the IRST ( Intel rapid storage technology ) came up on a daily basis some upgrade or refresh. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Warhazard, Sep 15, 2019.

1. Warhazard Win User

Recovery disk / Hide disk problem

So far everything was okay, but for some reason the IRST ( Intel rapid storage technology ) came up on a daily basis some upgrade or refresh. I enabled. Disappeared from drive D. Disk management can not see it. I've been trying everything, I gave up. Please, help. ( Acer Predator G9-593 ) Operation system win 10.

Recovery disk / Hide disk problem 8d79b78d-eabf-402c-9b0f-7df3638a12e8?upload=true.png Recovery disk / Hide disk problem 58838ee9-dd1b-4659-b7c2-c64284b6a14d?upload=true.png Recovery disk / Hide disk problem de077e49-780a-4491-9df5-4430fd786dfd?upload=true.png Recovery disk / Hide disk problem 12086485-1faa-4363-90f4-9a5bca58ff38?upload=true.png

:)

Warhazard, Sep 15, 2019
  2. Pinchy Win User

XP disk versus Laptop Recovery Disk?

Recovery disks are just OEM copies of XP disks. Ie, they can have things such as the companys logo within the files.

If you got a normal XP disk you cant use it. The only way your dads copy of XP will activate is if your normal XP copy is OEM, unless you use the recovery disk.

I always use the recovery disks. Works just like a normal copy *Smile Recovery disk / Hide disk problem :). Plus with the recovery disks you dont need the serial key as I *think* its embedded into the files on the disk. Just need to activate windows once on the net *Wink Recovery disk / Hide disk problem ;).

Pinchy, Sep 15, 2019
  3. XP disk versus Laptop Recovery Disk?

My dad wants me to do a clean reinstall of Windows on his laptop.
    Through SIW I know his windows code and so I can install xp off one of my disks and use his legit code.
    He also has a 'recovery disk' for his laptop, but I've got no experience with recovery disks and don't know what they contain... is it a normal XP?

Would it be best for me to reinstall using the normal XP diskette?

Black Panther, Sep 15, 2019
  4. Recovery disk / Hide disk problem

Disk management console view is not up-to-date

i dont know how to fix your disk management, but i can fix your partition problems...

open up Command Prompt with admin rights. (Right click, run as admin)

enter in
    DISKPART
    list disk

then find the Disk number for your Raid array... lets call it number 7 ( you can tell what disk is what by the total size)
    type in

Select Disk 7
    List Partition (will give you a list of all the partitions..)
    Select Partition 1 (im assuming you only have 1 partition on Disk 7) repeat this step if you have more partitions.
    ASSIGN

that should get the array up and running ready to use.

EDITED.

any problems, post back ^^

Still EDITING *Stick Out Tongue Recovery disk / Hide disk problem :p

side question, have you tried restarting the PC?

slyfox2151, Sep 15, 2019
Thema:

Recovery disk / Hide disk problem

1. Recovery disk / Hide disk problem - Similar Threads - Recovery disk Hide

2. Problems creating a recovery disk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems creating a recovery disk: I cant seem to create a recovery disk for my Windows 10 computer.The recovery disk tool opens ok. I tick the box to create a recovery disk, press next, insert a 128GB empty USB stick, my Virus checker tells me it is inserted but the recovery disk tool does not recognise...
  3. Problems creating a recovery disk

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems creating a recovery disk: I cant seem to create a recovery disk for my Windows 10 computer.The recovery disk tool opens ok. I tick the box to create a recovery disk, press next, insert a 128GB empty USB stick, my Virus checker tells me it is inserted but the recovery disk tool does not recognise...
  4. Problems creating a recovery disk

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Win 10 recovery problem, no recovery disk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 recovery problem, no recovery disk: Win 10 OS, was updating OS and system rebooted and froze during boot up. Tried Cnt/Alt/Del to shut down system, no success. Finally had to just shut PC off. Now it won't boot up. since I've had this system for several years, I cannot find my recovery thumbdrive most likely...
  6. Win 10 recovery problem, no recovery disk

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 10 recovery problem, no recovery disk: Win 10 OS, was updating OS and system rebooted and froze during boot up. Tried Cnt/Alt/Del to shut down system, no success. Finally had to just shut PC off. Now it won't boot up. since I've had this system for several years, I cannot find my recovery thumbdrive most likely...
  7. Win 10 recovery problem, no recovery disk

8. Recovery Disk

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Recovery Disk: Hey I have this “old” laptop i need to sell. I did the system reset which took forever. But now there is this Recovery disk which i can’t open. What is it for? can/should i remove it before selling? https://imgur.com/a/7raeGuN submitted by /u/Juicy-Cucumber [link]...
  9. Problems making a recovery disk

Problems making a recovery disk: Hello, I am having problems making a recovery disk. I have a Pavilion DV6 that had a hard drive failure, I got a new SSD Samsong 860 EVO 500GB but can not seem to get windows reinstalled. I ran the MS media creation tool. I start it, select "Create installation media for...
  10. recovery disk

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    recovery disk: how do I make a recovery disk on my flash drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovery-disk/861e9c6e-5279-45e4-a05b-56e8562933d2"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. kb4532938

2. recovery disk appears blank disk management