Windows 10: Recovery disks for HP ProBook 6460b

Discus and support Recovery disks for HP ProBook 6460b in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; It isn't difficult. Download Ultimate iso. TechBench Use ei.cfg tool to make all editions available from the iso eicfg_removal_utility.zip... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by sam02, Feb 28, 2018.

1. sam02 Win User

Recovery disks for HP ProBook 6460b

Thank you i will have a look at that

sam02, Mar 4, 2018
  2. Superfly Win User

Nope, Don't work here... "File is not available for download"

Seems MS finally decided enuff already!

That site does give the hash so one can download the official iso from an unofficial source tho'.

However...
    ... this ^^^ is what I'd try first.

We had an issue here with a (used) COA key but got it solved eventually - that's assuming you want Win 10 Pro on that PC (Win 7 is so 90's... LOL)

Superfly, Mar 4, 2018
  3. SIW2 Win User
    Superfly

It works perfectly.

4. zbook New Member

Does the HP notebook come with 2 HD bays or 1 HD bay? What is the form factor? Is there room for a SSD?
    Use the crucial scanner (enter the information manually as needed) to see options for HD replacement.
    Crucial System Scanner | Crucial.com
    Was the computer originally with Windows 7 pro and then upgraded during the free period to windows 10?

Update the specs in the "My Computer" section:
    System Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums:
    System Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums Windows 10 Tutorials
    In the left corner below in your post you find 'My System Specs'.
    After clicking it you can find a link a little below that says 'Update your System Spec', click on this link to get to the page where you can fill in your system specs.
    System Info - See Your System Specs - Windows 7 Help Forums

zbook, Mar 4, 2018
  5. Superfly Win User
    Yep.. working here too.. dunno, but the COEM link seems flaky? Anyway... either version should work with the COA key.

Superfly, Mar 4, 2018
  6. MeAndMyComputer, Mar 4, 2018
  7. simrick Win User
    *Roflmao2
    Yep, @sam02, and if you have any problems activating that W7 COA on a W10 installation, if anyone can help you, @Superfly can! So get a hard drive in that thing, and let's do it! *Thumbs

simrick, Mar 5, 2018
  8. sam02 Win User

Just waiting for the hard drive to arrive. the first one got lost in the post so got to wait 2/3 days for a replacement

sam02, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Recovery disks for HP ProBook 6460b - Similar Threads - Recovery disks ProBook

2. HP PROBOOK 450 GB - BITLOCKER

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP PROBOOK 450 GB - BITLOCKER: Hi there! Im from a big company in Bulgaria, "Svilosa transport". I have a problem with one of our laptop HP probook 450 gb, he have a bitlocker activated on it. Our user dont know how this is activated and his files are very important, i want to know is it posibble to help...
  3. HP PROBOOK 450 GB - BITLOCKER

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP PROBOOK 450 GB - BITLOCKER: Hi there! Im from a big company in Bulgaria, "Svilosa transport". I have a problem with one of our laptop HP probook 450 gb, he have a bitlocker activated on it. Our user dont know how this is activated and his files are very important, i want to know is it posibble to help...
  4. HP PROBOOK 450 GB - BITLOCKER

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Adding a Camera to HP Probook 6570B

Adding a Camera to HP Probook 6570B: Hi, i have an HP probook 6570b. Its variant doesnt have a built in camera on it. Is there a way i can buy that same camera and have it added and installed similar to the variants that has one? Or should i just stick with the external cam. Also i wanna add the phone jack at...
  6. Bluetooth Driver for HP Probook 6460b

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Driver for HP Probook 6460b: I have an HP ProBook 6460b laptop with me but I can not see Bluetooth device in "Device Manager" and it does not connect with any blue tooth device i.e. Bluetooth speaker or handsfree. I much explored for driver on all search engines but could not found its driver. Kindly...
  7. No v1903 for HP ProBook?

No v1903 for HP ProBook?: My new HP ProBook G6 450 currently on v1809 OS Build 17763.832 isn't being offered v1903 via Windows update despite feature updates being enabled. I know I can use the Media Creation Tool. Has anyone updated this PC to v1903 or know why the update isn't offered via Windows...
  8. battery for HP ProBook laptop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    battery for HP ProBook laptop: I replaced my battery 6 months ago. It will indicate 50% but will go down in a minute. Do batteries just last a few months? I have 6 email accounts on it and I do run illustrations on it for business, but it is 32 and not near full. ie I have plenty of space left. I have...
  9. Issues with HP ProBook 6475b

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issues with HP ProBook 6475b: Before going into any specifics on the situation, here are the laptop's specifications: Model :: HP ProBook 6475b CPU :: AMD A10-5750M GPU :: AMD Radeon HD 8650G RAM :: 8GB (2x4GB) PC3-12800 DDR3-1600MHz SODIMM HDD :: 2TB, 5400RPM, SATA III...
  10. Random Restarts on HP ProBook

in Windows 10 Support
    Random Restarts on HP ProBook: Hi I have fresh installed Win 10 x64 on my HP ProBook 450, yet every now and then it freezes with only the mouse cursor movable and then restarts the laptop. I though it was the upgrade from Win 8.1 but the same thing happens after a fresh install. HP have confirmed that...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 7 iso hp probook 6460 b