Windows 10: Recovery Drive ISSUE (It's not there)

Discus and support Recovery Drive ISSUE (It's not there) in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Greetings, I think I know what I did wrong but I don't know how to make it right. Many of you have watched this journey on my Beelink 1Ghz Mini PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by The Pool Man, Dec 2, 2020.

1. Recovery Drive ISSUE (It's not there)

Greetings,

I think I know what I did wrong but I don't know how to make it right. Many of you have watched this journey on my Beelink 1Ghz Mini PC and so it's your last chance to help before we put her on eBay. (lol)

Okay. Some history first.

1. Had this thing for two years. It ran and updated Win10 fine.
    2. Some months ago I decided to play with Ubuntu and Zorin. It was a nice place to visit... but I reinstalled Windows. It's running the latest version of 10 Home.

It's at this point I made an error of some sort. Because when I got to RESET THIS PC it cannot do a cloud reinstall and it also cannot find 'recovery environment'. This means I must create a Windows Recovery Media USB...

... which I don't mind doing. But my question is if there is a (relatively easy) way to make it create that recovery environment so that the next owner of this PC can do the Cloud Install or whatever.

TIA

:)

The Pool Man, Dec 2, 2020

2. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Dec 2, 2020
  3. Jerry8A Win User
    Optical Drive Issue

Hello Anak –

Appreciate your detailed return. Your added steps really helped.

Assuming I did the steps correctly, this is where I am now.

Screenshot 12 shows my CD Disc shortcut on my desktop.
    Screenshot 10 shows the CD Drive shortcut listed in the “Send to” listing.
    Screenshot 11 shows the “Send to” listing after the steps were taken, but the CD drive name is not listed.

So, it appears the steps did not work for me. And, I did try the steps, “If it still won’t do ……” and still no luck.

What do you think?

JerryA

Recovery Drive ISSUE (It's not there) [​IMG]

Jerry8A, Dec 2, 2020
  4. Recovery Drive ISSUE (It's not there)

little cat, Dec 2, 2020
Thema:

Recovery Drive ISSUE (It's not there)

1. Recovery Drive ISSUE (It's not there) - Similar Threads - Recovery Drive ISSUE

2. Drive Recovery Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drive Recovery Issues: I experienced a sudden BSOD the other day and upon reboot, Windows will now no longer boot and I get stuck in an infinite boot cycle. I’ve created a temporary boot disk on a USB to get into WinRE. However, in WinRE, none of the repair options are working. It seems that in...
  3. Drive Recovery Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Drive Recovery Issues: I experienced a sudden BSOD the other day and upon reboot, Windows will now no longer boot and I get stuck in an infinite boot cycle. I’ve created a temporary boot disk on a USB to get into WinRE. However, in WinRE, none of the repair options are working. It seems that in...
  4. Drive Recovery Issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. RECOVERY DRIVE

RECOVERY DRIVE: I just recovered my windows through windows recovery drive. but my windows version is not latest, it is 3 version earlier. i want to ask that, can i update my windows version which is stored in recovery drive? because it is very annoying to waste such data. my pc- HP...
  6. Windows 10 Recovery Drive issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Recovery Drive issue: I'm trying to create a recovery drive in windows 10 to include a system image but keep getting cannot create drive or words to that effect. It seams that the recovery agent is disabled which is the cause of my problem. If I try to enable the recovery agent I get Windows RE...
  7. Recovery Drive

Recovery Drive: In my new Windows 10 computer, I was creating a recovery drive on a USB. It took a while so I wasn't watching the whole time, but I looked over and the computer was restarting. I'm not sure it finished creating the RD, or if it's supposed to restart afterwards. Have I...
  8. Recovery drive

Recovery drive: Hi I have a laptop and a home pc both installed with windows 10 Home single language OS. currently I'm facing some problems with my laptop and it doesn't boot sometimes I have a recovery usb flash drive created from my PC which also runs on Windows 10 OS. Can I use it in...
  9. recovery drive

recovery drive: flash drive doesn't have bootmgr file after creating recovery drive of windows 10 from recovery drive option in menu..what can i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovery-drive/5ceddf20-58a7-4048-99f0-b7a7cb7b70c8
  10. Recovery drive issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Recovery drive issue: So my Dell XPS13 was getting a bit slow and bogged down, so I decided to try out the recovery drive that I created a while back. Now that I think about it, I can't remember if I created the drive when the computer was still running windows 8.1 or after the upgrade to 10....