Windows 10: Recovery drive problem: There was a problem recovering your pc

Discus and support Recovery drive problem: There was a problem recovering your pc in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi all, I am trying to use the recovery drive to instal windows to run on my new sdd drive. However, the computer is unable to use my recovery drive,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ToGuioao, Aug 18, 2019.

1. ToGuioao Win User

Recovery drive problem: There was a problem recovering your pc

Hi all,

I am trying to use the recovery drive to instal windows to run on my new sdd drive. However, the computer is unable to use my recovery drive, stating that "There was a problem recovering your pc".

Here are the steps I took to create the recovery drive.

1) Run recovery drive

2)Check back up system files to the recovery drive

3)Select my new 32gb flash drive (Cruzer glide 3.0)

4) Upon the message, "The recovery drive is ready" , I safely ejected my flash drive.

Here are the steps I took to boot up my computer

1) Plug in flash drive and power supply

2) Turn on computer

3) Press F2

4) BOOT > Boot pirority order > shift USB HDD drive to top boot directory > Save and exit

5)Windows interface comes on and chose English language

6) Troubleshoot

7)Recover from drive > Just remove my drive

8)Error message comes up, " There was a problem recovering your pc"

I have tried using different flash drives, USB slots, formatted the flash drive, making that sure there are no SD cards or other storage drives, tried installing and using Windows 10 installation Media but too, encountered another error.

Any advice will be appreciated, thank you all for reading.

EDIT:

I followed this youtube guide for my computer recovery.

there was a problem recovering your pc

:)

ToGuioao, Aug 18, 2019
  2. Macazine Win User

Recover files from Flash drive

According to me, the best flash drive recovery software which i have used and recovered files easily. It is very easy to use and within few steps you can recover data from flash drive. Recover Corrupt Flash Drive Mac | | Bill Hoyer Systems

Macazine, Aug 18, 2019
  3. Recover files from Flash drive

Does not work on a windows pc which is what the OP probably intended

windows by default does not have HFS and HFS+ based hard drives.
    Able to perform retrieval on both HFS and HFS+ based hard drives. and so will not work with windows

thanks for the effort

dorsetknob, Aug 18, 2019
  4. DRDNA Win User

DRDNA, Aug 18, 2019
Thema:

1. Recovery drive problem: There was a problem recovering your pc - Similar Threads - Recovery drive problem

2. Crate Recovery drive problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crate Recovery drive problem: when i am try to crate recovery drive when show is your windows some file missing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/crate-recovery-drive-problem/206a949d-1ff6-4cb7-b0ce-3f449e6d32ce
  3. Crate Recovery drive problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Crate Recovery drive problem: when i am try to crate recovery drive when show is your windows some file missing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/crate-recovery-drive-problem/206a949d-1ff6-4cb7-b0ce-3f449e6d32ce
  4. Problems with making recovery drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with making recovery drive: I want to do a recovery drive. The manuals write that I need a 32GB USB drive. But the "Create recovery drive" wizzard, with the option "save system files", asks only for a 16GB USB stick. The problem can not be with the USB stick, because the wizzard asks for the 16GB stick...
  5. Problems with making recovery drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with making recovery drive: I want to do a recovery drive. The manuals write that I need a 32GB USB drive. But the "Create recovery drive" wizzard, with the option "save system files", asks only for a 16GB USB stick. The problem can not be with the USB stick, because the wizzard asks for the 16GB stick...
  6. Problem recovering my PC.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem recovering my PC.: So I created a Windows recovery USB stick and booted up in Windows, but when I tried to recover my Windows it said there was a problem recovering my PC and nothing changed, I’ve tried some fixes including disabling and re-enabling reagentc, but it couldn’t find it, any other...
  7. Problems with Recovery Drive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problems with Recovery Drive: So, Ive been trying to create a Recovery Drive so I can replace my HDD. But whenever I try and create it, the window is stuck on "please wait" for over 30 minutes its been like this. But this isnt the actual recovery creation. Its the window that gives me a prompt on which...
  8. "There was a problem in resetting your PC" - Windows Recovery

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "There was a problem in resetting your PC" - Windows Recovery: I want to reset my computer but there is a message saying "Required file are not trusted. The files certificate may have expired or the files might be modified by others." How can I fix it? Device: Dell Inspiron 15 3567 Windows 10 Version 2004 OS Build 20161.1000 [IMG]...
  9. Problems creating a recovery drive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problems creating a recovery drive: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Andrewmorris197 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f4e7y9/problems_creating_a_recovery_drive/
  10. Your PC Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Your PC Problem: I have purchase Dell inspiron 15 5000 series core i7 and install purchase orginal windows 10 professional with license. but i face some errors. please find the attachment image. [IMG][IMG]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. there was a problem recovery drive

2. there was a problem recovering your pc recover from a drive

3. there was a problem recovering your pc from drive

4. windows 10 recovery there was a problem recovering your pc,
  5. recovery there was a problem with a device connected to your pc,
  6. there was a problem using the recovery drive,
  7. there was a problem recovering your pc recover from drive