Windows 10: Recovery Environment Loop

Discus and support Recovery Environment Loop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a Dell Inspiron 5680 and recently I updated Windows, it was fine for a few days but now I can’t even load up my PC in safe mode. Every time i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by YT_PyroNinja, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Recovery Environment Loop

I have a Dell Inspiron 5680 and recently I updated Windows, it was fine for a few days but now I can’t even load up my PC in safe mode. Every time i turn it on it just goes to the Recovery Environment. I cant reset it, nor can i load up another OS. I can’t afford another pc, please help!

:)

YT_PyroNinja, Jul 8, 2019

2. Missing Recovery Environment

Hi Alan,

Here is a link containing several useful suggestions to help you recover Windows 10. Since the error message that you got tells you to insert your Windows installation or recovery media. We suggest the perform the steps listed under
    Use a recovery drive to restore or reset your PC or you can also follow the steps under
    Use installation media to restore or reset your PC. Please see the link below for more details:

Recovery options in Windows 10.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Jul 8, 2019
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    windows recovery loop

Hi,

Please answer these question to assist you better.

Are you able to Windows recovery environment?

I suggest you to create a Windows 10 installation media and perform a Startup Repair on the device and check if it helps to resolve the issue.
    This is an alternate way to boot the device and run recovery tools when something goes wrong with the Operating system.

Please follow the steps below to do Startup repair:

Steps:-

• Insert the installation USB drive
              and boot Windows 10 from it.

If you don't have one, you can Create an installation Media.

• In the ‘Windows setup’ page select the ‘language to install’, ‘Time and currency format’
              and the ‘keyboard or input method’ and click on ‘next’.

• Click on ‘Repair your computer’ and select ‘Troubleshoot’.

• Click on ‘Advanced options’ and select ‘Startup Repair’
              and select the operating system.

Do let us know if you are able to boot to desktop. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jul 8, 2019
  4. Lerdex Win User

Recovery Environment Loop

Looping in to Windows Recovery Environment

So... One day I booted up my PC and it said "Preparing Automatic Repair" and I was like Ok, it is going to repair my PC or something

and it got me to this blue screen that I believe you call Windows Recovery Environment. Then the looping has started, I tried to turn off my PC, and it broth me here again, I tried Startup Repair and it broth me here again but this time I got the log file:
    \System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt and it said that Startup Repair couldn't repair your PC. I tried the option Exit and continue to Windows 10, looped again, tried to Check Disk my both disks from the Command Prompt still loops, also tried system restore
    but it says that I didn't recorde any restore points. Also tried Startup Settings but it didn't even take me there it just looped again. I even tried going back to previous build and it said that it ran into a problem so it couldn't. Someone please help, i
    can't reset my Windows because I got some important files there. I did check the internet to see some solutions but nothing helped.

Lerdex, Jul 8, 2019
Thema:

Recovery Environment Loop

1. Recovery Environment Loop - Similar Threads - Recovery Environment Loop

2. Fix an infinite boot loop that loops before recovery environment can be accessed.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fix an infinite boot loop that loops before recovery environment can be accessed.: I've been dealing with an infinite boot loop since July. Upgraded my motherboard tonsolve a usb disconnect issue, and i was awarded with a boot loop issue instead. Injust fealt with it as at least my usbs devicesnwouldnt randomly and rapidly connect andndisconnect until a...
  3. Fix an infinite boot loop that loops before recovery environment can be accessed.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fix an infinite boot loop that loops before recovery environment can be accessed.: I've been dealing with an infinite boot loop since July. Upgraded my motherboard tonsolve a usb disconnect issue, and i was awarded with a boot loop issue instead. Injust fealt with it as at least my usbs devicesnwouldnt randomly and rapidly connect andndisconnect until a...
  4. My PC is looping with Windows Recovery Environment!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC is looping with Windows Recovery Environment!: So I reset my PC but turned it off midway and then ended up with “Choose options” I tried most of them and one of them was “Exit and continue to Windows Recovery Environment” I pressed it and it loops me back, I tried resetting again but that did not work either and said...
  5. My PC is looping with Windows Recovery Environment!

My PC is looping with Windows Recovery Environment!: So I reset my PC but turned it off midway and then ended up with “Choose options” I tried most of them and one of them was “Exit and continue to Windows Recovery Environment” I pressed it and it loops me back, I tried resetting again but that did not work either and said...
  6. Recovery environment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery environment: After converting the O/S disk from MBR to GPT and installing Windows 11, disk management lists two recovery partitions - one grayed out.What's the significance of this, if any? Can and should the grayed item be deleted? Or is all as expected......
  7. Recovery environment

Recovery environment: After converting the O/S disk from MBR to GPT and installing Windows 11, disk management lists two recovery partitions - one grayed out.What's the significance of this, if any? Can and should the grayed item be deleted? Or is all as expected......
  8. Stuck in a Windows Recovery Environment loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck in a Windows Recovery Environment loop: I'm trying to reset my pc but do I need a flash drive in order to reset the pc. Also I'm on windows 10. I'm asking this because it says Are you ready to reset this device? This can't be undone MAKE SURE YOUR DEVICE IS PLUGGED IN. I am confused on when it says device because...
  9. Stuck in a Windows Recovery Environment loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck in a Windows Recovery Environment loop: I am stuck in a loop when I try to continue to windows 10 it sends me back from where I started. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-in-a-windows-recovery-environment-loop/c01259d9-de0d-4803-bb05-a962d7307096
  10. recovery environment?

in Windows 10 Support
    recovery environment?: Hi guys; what is "recovery environment" that comes up when booting win 10TP? 5334