Windows 10: recovery environment?

Discus and support recovery environment? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi guys; what is "recovery environment" that comes up when booting win 10TP? 5334 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by silv55, Apr 9, 2015.

1. silv55 Win User

recovery environment?

Hi guys; what is "recovery environment" that comes up when booting win 10TP?

:)

silv55, Apr 9, 2015

2. Recovery

After installing windows 10, on the Surface Pro 3. it was running fine, although a couple of programs wouldn't work, I decided to do a system recovery, And I couldn't do a recovery to the system, it wouldn't let me kept on telling me to install a disc
    or usb stick, surely, if I had a recovery partition, with windows 8.1, then it should recover with windows 10 without having to use a USB stick.

WilliamChristie2016, Apr 9, 2015
  3. Recovery

Hi Richard,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

If you are upgrading to Windows 10 Final version. Yes, upgrading from Windows 7 or a later version it will preserve your personal files, applications and settings.

I would like to inform you that most third party applications designed for Windows 7 or later should work with Windows 10. Of course, with significant changes expected in Windows 10, it is best you contact the developer of your software programs to find
    out about support for Windows 10.

You may refer to this FAQ and check if it helps.

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/windows-10-faq

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Apr 9, 2015
  4. WHS
    whs Win User
Thema:

recovery environment?

1. recovery environment? - Similar Threads - recovery environment

2. [Resolved] Mouse and keyboard don't work in Windows Recovery Environment WinRE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    [Resolved] Mouse and keyboard don't work in Windows Recovery Environment WinRE: Update: I resolved this issue. See the solution below. Hi. I'm running Windows 10 Pro 20H1 x64. When I boot the computer into WinRE, my mouse and keyboard no longer work! Today, something happened that gave me an idea about why. I just don't know how to fix it. Here is...
  3. Mouse and keyboard don't work in Windows Recovery Environment WinRE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse and keyboard don't work in Windows Recovery Environment WinRE: Hi. I'm running Windows 10 Pro 20H1 x64. When I boot the computer into WinRE, my mouse and keyboard no longer work! Today, something happened that gave me an idea about why. I just don't know how to fix it. Here is what I discovered: After a clean installation of Windows...
  4. the selected system image cannot be restored in this recovery environment

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    the selected system image cannot be restored in this recovery environment: Hi, I just upgraded my PC from Windows 32 bit to 64 bit. I have a few partitions on my hard drive. I followed the online instruction and created a WindowsImageBackup which is now stored on an external hard drive. The upgrade process was fine and smooth. I deleted the current...
  5. Created Windows Recovery Environment with Pre Installation Environment 10 v2004 UEFI mode...

Created Windows Recovery Environment with Pre Installation Environment 10 v2004 UEFI mode...: Today i created Windows Recovery Environment with Pre Installation Environment 10 v2004 UEFI mode 64bit Bootable iso, i used windows ADK 2004 application and windows pe adds on. I added completed DISM 64bit, Imagex 64bit tool,, windows reset password tool 64bit,...
  6. Windows Recovery Environment

Windows Recovery Environment: Recently my asus fx 505 laptop had errors so i decided to reinstall a new windows 10 with a flashdrive. I was wondering if there was any way i could recover my previous windows recovery environment or factory reset point from the windows.old after reinstalling a new windows...
  7. Is it Possible to browse the website using browser in Windows 10 Recovery Environment

Is it Possible to browse the website using browser in Windows 10 Recovery Environment: I have seen many cases , three are some users computers not able boot properly and they need to get help. If Windows OS is booted they can use internet and browse the webpages for seeking help. If Windows OS is jot able to boot , in this case he can't connect interest...
  8. Windows recovery environment troubleshoot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows recovery environment troubleshoot: [IMG][IMG]why do i only get these options ? my pc just crashed and doesnt let me to boot into windows it takis me to this page always please help me...
  9. I cant log in to my computer and i have no recovery environment

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I cant log in to my computer and i have no recovery environment: I tried to download a recovery environment from onlinewhich was stupid now i can't use my password that i have and I'm locked out how can i fix this??...
  10. Cant log in from the recovery environment

Cant log in from the recovery environment: Hi all, Like the title says, I am unable to log into my computer from the recovery environment. The most recent update gave me a black screen with a cursor, so I tried to do a system restore and / reset this PC, but now it won't take any of the passwords I am giving it....