Windows 10: Recovery fail

Discus and support Recovery fail in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows recovery enviroment I was doing a network reset to reinstall my Wi-Fi adapter and when my computer is starting up after the reset it said your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BrianRainey1, Apr 5, 2020.

1. Recovery fail

Windows recovery enviroment
    I was doing a network reset to reinstall my Wi-Fi adapter and when my computer is starting up after the reset it said your PC did not start correctly automatic repair at the top of the screen I click advanced options and it says troubleshoot continue to windows 10 or turn off your PC I troubleshoot it and it won’t go anywhere it won’t start in safe mode it won’t do anything like that it won’t continue to windows 10 every time I continue to windows 10 it restarts in the same blue screen it gives me the option to reset this PC and reinstall windowsI click on the option and it starts to reinstall process and when it gets to about 50% it tries to reboot you know how when you reinstall windows it will reboot a couple of times while it’s installing and when it reboots it takes me back to the same screen and it won’t finish it’s reinstall. So I enter command prompt and I did SFC Scannow and I did chkdsk.... But I still get the same problem. Computer won’t start in safe mode repeating looping windows recovery environment fails to reset the PC and reinstall windows repeats loops back to the recovery environment when windows tries to Reinstall windows 10 factory reset halfway through factory reset goes back to blue screen apon failing to restart the required number of times to complete factory reset.

Question InfoLast updated April 5, 2020Views

:)

BrianRainey1, Apr 5, 2020
  2. yogurt_21 Win User

Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, Apr 5, 2020
  3. android recovery and kernel.img

For thouse who CAN help...:I can't enter adb (device not recognized), can't flash using stock recovery (don't really know the steps and stuck at triage and dead android when in recovery),

ELiTRiGG3R, Apr 5, 2020
  4. chideock Win User

Recovery fail

KB4025339 Fails Install 0x80070564

Thanks
    I am trying Eagle 51's suggestions now. Windows Update troubleshooter found a bunch of errors and fixed all but one.The update is trying to download KB4025339 again. I'll see what happens. At step one troubleshooter finishes with one error unresolved "Potential Windows Update Database Error Detected-Not Fixed". Windows update stalled at 0%.

At step 2 same troubleshooter error. The KB finished a new download failed to install.
    Did step 3 KB has downloaded but fails to install.

If Eagle's suggestion doesn't work I'll try EdTittel's suggestion

Tried bothe Eagle & Ed 's suggestions - do not work. Anyone else?

I have noticed that the latest update for my nvidia drivers has failed to update. Wondering about that!

chideock, Apr 5, 2020
Thema:

Recovery fail

1. Recovery fail - Similar Threads - Recovery fail

2. Windows Update issue failed to install , 0x80070643 and lost recovery partition following...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update issue failed to install , 0x80070643 and lost recovery partition following...: I have been unable to run windows updates since December 2023/January 2024 now continously getting "Install error - 0x80070643". I have tried running update troubleshooter running the DSIM and SFC commands but that did not help. I also followed directions on resizing the...
  3. Windows Update issue failed to install , 0x80070643 and lost recovery partition following...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update issue failed to install , 0x80070643 and lost recovery partition following...: I have been unable to run windows updates since December 2023/January 2024 now continously getting "Install error - 0x80070643". I have tried running update troubleshooter running the DSIM and SFC commands but that did not help. I also followed directions on resizing the...
  4. Windows Update issue failed to install , 0x80070643 and lost recovery partition following...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Failed to load the recovery key

Failed to load the recovery key: It always shows this when I tried to find the recovery key. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/failed-to-load-the-recovery-key/35b6ae92-a870-47e6-8788-755c4b626bde
  6. Failed to load the recovery key

Failed to load the recovery key: It always shows this when I tried to find the recovery key. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/failed-to-load-the-recovery-key/35b6ae92-a870-47e6-8788-755c4b626bde
  7. Failed to load the recovery key

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Hi. Laptop motherboard failed, was replaced. Recovery key does not work. Please assist..

Hi. Laptop motherboard failed, was replaced. Recovery key does not work. Please assist..: BitLocker asks for a recovery key, which was obtained but refused to be accepted on a laptop with replaced motherboard. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-laptop-motherboard-failed-was-replaced-recovery/4ed770d8-d6fd-408d-bc91-b63ded612e2c
  9. Hi. Laptop motherboard failed, was replaced. Recovery key does not work. Please assist..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi. Laptop motherboard failed, was replaced. Recovery key does not work. Please assist..: BitLocker asks for a recovery key, which was obtained but refused to be accepted on a laptop with replaced motherboard. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-laptop-motherboard-failed-was-replaced-recovery/4ed770d8-d6fd-408d-bc91-b63ded612e2c
  10. How can I upgrade OS when Windows Update fails, Reset PC fails, Recovery option fails?

How can I upgrade OS when Windows Update fails, Reset PC fails, Recovery option fails?: Windows update succeeds on Windows defender only. The notification says my computer is missing important security updates but when I click check updates it goes nowhere and leaves me with same notification Did the troubleshooter and Update Assistant.. Repeated attempts to...