Windows 10: Recovery Flash drive

Discus and support Recovery Flash drive in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After purchasing my lenovo ideapad laptop i have created a recovery drive through a flash drive for windows 10 backup. today i have updated the BIOS of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Towhid Ibna Rahman, Jan 22, 2021.

1. Recovery Flash drive

After purchasing my lenovo ideapad laptop i have created a recovery drive through a flash drive for windows 10 backup. today i have updated the BIOS of my laptop. should i create the recovery drive again or last backup will work that created before updating BIOS?

:)

Towhid Ibna Rahman, Jan 22, 2021

2. Windows 10 fails to create a Recovery Drive and turns 64GB Flash into a 32GB Flash!

Hello,

Appreciate the detailed post. As per the description of the issue, this can be caused by hidden files. For us to check, follow the steps below:

• Search for File Explorer and press Enter.
    • Click on View.
    • Put a check mark on the Hidden items box.
    • See if there are additional files and folders that will appear.

If there are no hidden items, we suggest that you
    create a new user profile.
    Since the issue is the same on different flash drives, this can also be caused by a corrupted user profile. Try creating a recovery drive in the new user profile and let us know if it works.

Get back to us if anything else comes up.

Jennifer Bri, Jan 22, 2021
  3. android recovery and kernel.img

For thouse who CAN help...:I can't enter adb (device not recognized), can't flash using stock recovery (don't really know the steps and stuck at triage and dead android when in recovery),

ELiTRiGG3R, Jan 22, 2021
Thema:

Recovery Flash drive

1. Recovery Flash drive - Similar Threads - Recovery Flash drive

2. Flash Drive recovery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flash Drive recovery: I wanted to know if Microsoft has a trustworthy flash drive recovery software program for flash drives that stop being read but have significant and important files on them. I tried 3rd party only to be disappointed after purchasing the software. Or can the community help...
  3. Flash Drive recovery

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flash Drive recovery: I wanted to know if Microsoft has a trustworthy flash drive recovery software program for flash drives that stop being read but have significant and important files on them. I tried 3rd party only to be disappointed after purchasing the software. Or can the community help...
  4. Flash Drive recovery

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Sell flash drive with Windows 10 Recovery

Sell flash drive with Windows 10 Recovery: I good day Microsoft Community, I just wanted to confirm the legality of selling flash drives with bootable Windows 10 recovery installed. This has nothing to do with licensing since this recovery flash drive, is used for reinstallation. As we all know, the digital...
  6. Creating a Recovery on Flash Drive

Creating a Recovery on Flash Drive: I've followed the blog about issues creating a recovery drive in Win10. I've had a flash drive plugged in for two days trying to create a recovery drive. The progress indicator green is half way through. What's the deal??? Can't you make a better product! Please advise on...
  7. Unable to create USB Flash Recovery drive

Unable to create USB Flash Recovery drive: I bought a licence from the Microsoft store so my Windows 10 is legit. When I try to create a USB flash drive Recovery, I get the error that some files are missing so the Recovery could not be created. Help please....
  8. Recovery Flash Drive USB

Recovery Flash Drive USB: I am using a 128 GB flash drive as my Windows 10 recovery drive. It contains 2 folders EFI and sources and an XML document reagent. There are 26.2 GB free on the drive. Is it OK for me to create a folder named "Other Files" so I can use the free space on the flash drive for...
  9. Using windows 10 recovery flash drive.

Using windows 10 recovery flash drive.: Has anyone had to try and use their ‘recover flash drive’? I had to recently, started it with no problem. I got a screen that says ‘was not recovered, missing files’. I had to reinstall windows 10 all over again. Why wouldn’t the recovery have all the files that you would...
  10. System image or recovery flash drive?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    System image or recovery flash drive?: Of the above which is the better solution to backup or do I need both? Also, I have a desktop and a laptop both running Windows 10 fall creator version. I have created a recovery flash drive with system files included for the desktop. Will that one also work for the laptop?...