Windows 10: Recovery from format.

Discus and support Recovery from format. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Can files be recovered after an accidental hard format? Drive not used subsequently.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by FlashFord, Oct 20, 2018.

1. FlashFord Win User

Recovery from format.

Can files be recovered after an accidental hard format? Drive not used subsequently.

:)

FlashFord, Oct 20, 2018
  2. mc-dexter Win User

Formatted Data Recovery...

Here's me with yet another problem to post lol... well not so much a problem this time... just i really could do with knowing a good recovery program for recovering from formatted drives, i'd like freeware obviously, but i really don't mind if i end up having to pay for the software... so any suggestions would be great *Smile Recovery from format. :) ... or even better recommendations of a already tried and tested program/method *Big Grin Recovery from format. :D

mc-dexter, Oct 20, 2018
  3. Fernandz Win User
    How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Oct 20, 2018
  4. Pinchy Win User

Recovery from format.

Formating Harddrive

What you have to do:

1. Make sure your CD-ROM is set to first boot device, before the hard drive.
    2. Put in the recovery CD and start your comp up.
    3. When it says "Press any key to boot from disk" press a key.
    4. Follow the instructions. Im going to format a comp sometime within the next 2 hours, so i'll post step by step if you need it.

Im pretty sure the recovery CD's work the same as the Windows CD. It all depends on the actual CD, but generally they do.

Pinchy, Oct 20, 2018
Thema:

Recovery from format.

1. Recovery from format. - Similar Threads - Recovery format

2. Is there any solution how I can format my pc. Problem is that I don't have recovery key and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any solution how I can format my pc. Problem is that I don't have recovery key and...: My laptop worked properly except my USB ports doesn't worked for a couple weeks and one day I locked it win + L and when I came back from pause my pass didn't work even if it was correct. Now I can't format my laptop because I don't know my receovery key and can't use UBS...
  3. Is there any solution how I can format my pc. Problem is that I don't have recovery key and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there any solution how I can format my pc. Problem is that I don't have recovery key and...: My laptop worked properly except my USB ports doesn't worked for a couple weeks and one day I locked it win + L and when I came back from pause my pass didn't work even if it was correct. Now I can't format my laptop because I don't know my receovery key and can't use UBS...
  4. How to format/erase Toshiba WT10-A tablet if I do not have BitLoker recovery key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to format/erase Toshiba WT10-A tablet if I do not have BitLoker recovery key?: I have found in the gardbage this tablet Toshiba WT10-A and I tried to clean it, reset it and then to give it to a school boy which has no possibility to by a better device. I have cleaned the key from the bios but I am not able to reinstall the windows 8.1 because it is...
  5. How to format/erase Toshiba WT10-A tablet if I do not have BitLoker recovery key?

How to format/erase Toshiba WT10-A tablet if I do not have BitLoker recovery key?: I have found in the gardbage this tablet Toshiba WT10-A and I tried to clean it, reset it and then to give it to a school boy which has no possibility to by a better device. I have cleaned the key from the bios but I am not able to reinstall the windows 8.1 because it is...
  6. Data recovery from windows format

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Data recovery from windows format: I accidently downloaded microsoft windows 11 setup on my external storage and it erased all my data and made a new partition , how can i restore my partition and get my data back please they are important...
  7. Data recovery from windows format

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Data recovery from windows format: I accidently downloaded microsoft windows 11 setup on my external storage and it erased all my data and made a new partition , how can i restore my partition and get my data back please they are important...
  8. Data recovery from windows format

9. Data recovery from windows format

10. Drives auto formatting to recovery.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drives auto formatting to recovery.: I have an old hp Pavillion x360 that used to have windows 8.1 but has been updated to windows 10, but whenever I plug in a USB drive it shows its storage as only around 100MB but the drive has a few gigs. And it is formatted to a recovery drive even though it works on other...