Windows 10: recovery gmail

Discus and support recovery gmail in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; problem 2 step verification code not machge and OTP not receve sms please send my no 9931059487 *** Email address is removed for privacy ***... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Md SarfarazAlam, May 2, 2021.

1. recovery gmail

problem 2 step verification code not machge and OTP not receve sms please send my no 9931059487 *** Email address is removed for privacy *** mobile 9931059487 Samsung galaxy A20/SM-A205F

:)

Md SarfarazAlam, May 2, 2021
  2. FrankS Win User

gmail problem

Hi
    I have several gmail accounts and can sign into Chrome with each except for one.
    When I attempt to sign in with the problem account it tells me that the password is incorrect.
    Using Gmail's account recovery & 2 factor authentication gmail sends a verification code to my phone (which I receive).
    The next step is to enter the verification code into account recovery which it accepts.
    It then states that it will send a code to my recovery email address.
    However, I don't receive the email.
    I've attempted using a different recovery email address with no luck.
    Now the email account is working since it receives (& sends) emails daily (vial Mailbird).
    It's just not possible to sign into Chrome with it.
    Any suggestions?

FrankS, May 2, 2021
  3. weybrew Win User
    All Gmail links fail

Thanks to Caledon Ken...your suggestion had no effect.

Thanks to bro67...Interestingly enough the Gmail link to this forum reply actually worked, as did your link to "How to Fix....." I tried steps 1 and 2 without success. Step 3 gave me the following screen, which didn't look like the article described. At any rate, the probem is unchanged...screenshot follows.

recovery gmail [​IMG]

recovery gmail [​IMG]

weybrew, May 2, 2021
  4. FrankS Win User

recovery gmail

gmail problem

Thanks. Yup, I tried those. I never use the browser to save passwords - use Lastpass. It only has the incorrect password listed.
    According to gmail the password was changed 7 months ago.
    What is frustrating is that although I use two factor authentification & although the phone number is correct (I receive a text with the code) & the recovery email address is valid, gmail does not send me the reset email. I checked the spam list etc but no joy.
    As I say, the email is working - I receive mail to it & can send from it. It's working on both Desktop PC & tablet.
    Hey Ho, I'll just have to work round it, remove any accounts associated with it & eventually get rid.
    Thanks for your suggestions.

FrankS, May 2, 2021
Thema:

recovery gmail

1. recovery gmail - Similar Threads - recovery gmail

2. Changed my CPU and the Bitlocker recovery key is not working...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changed my CPU and the Bitlocker recovery key is not working...: i just changed my CPU and my bitlocker recovery key is not working. Impossible to get someone from MS support... what could be next? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changed-my-cpu-and-the-bitlocker-recovery-key-is/a8bec5af-7f77-453b-852f-dceac34ecc30
  3. Changed my CPU and the Bitlocker recovery key is not working...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changed my CPU and the Bitlocker recovery key is not working...: i just changed my CPU and my bitlocker recovery key is not working. Impossible to get someone from MS support... what could be next? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changed-my-cpu-and-the-bitlocker-recovery-key-is/a8bec5af-7f77-453b-852f-dceac34ecc30
  4. Failure to apply update due to recovery partition issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failure to apply update due to recovery partition issue?: My laptop persistently fails to install an update as below: My research points to this being a problem with recovery partition. Investigating this I see I have two:So I can see that partition 5 is not in use and is a whopping 16 GB in size, but I am also puzzled that the...
  5. Failure to apply update due to recovery partition issue?

Failure to apply update due to recovery partition issue?: My laptop persistently fails to install an update as below: My research points to this being a problem with recovery partition. Investigating this I see I have two:So I can see that partition 5 is not in use and is a whopping 16 GB in size, but I am also puzzled that the...
  6. Need the UK phone number for gmail account recovery?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need the UK phone number for gmail account recovery?: Hi, need the UK phone number for contacting gmail. Was using the 2 step verification process from 2015 - 2022. Can't access the primary and secondary address. ONLY my landline number was registered. Please respond urgently to A *** Email address is removed for privacy ***.*...
  7. Need the UK phone number for gmail account recovery?

Need the UK phone number for gmail account recovery?: Hi, need the UK phone number for contacting gmail. Was using the 2 step verification process from 2015 - 2022. Can't access the primary and secondary address. ONLY my landline number was registered. Please respond urgently to A *** Email address is removed for privacy ***.*...
  8. Recovery or syncing existing gmail account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery or syncing existing gmail account.: I can't sync my exisiting gmail account to any of my current devices. I stopped receiving messages when I renewed my Microsoft Office. My email address is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  9. Recovery or syncing existing gmail account.

Recovery or syncing existing gmail account.: I can't sync my exisiting gmail account to any of my current devices. I stopped receiving messages when I renewed my Microsoft Office. My email address is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  10. Recovery or syncing existing gmail account.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade