Windows 10: Recovery help

Discus and support Recovery help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently got my computer fixed from the blue screen of death, new hard drive and software, and its only been a day since ive had it back but my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mya1367, Jul 13, 2020.

1. Mya1367 Win User

Recovery help

I recently got my computer fixed from the blue screen of death, new hard drive and software, and its only been a day since ive had it back but my computer still shows that blue screen that says recovery and that my computer wasn't able to close correctly. I have it working now but Is there a way I can stop this from happening in the future?

:)

Mya1367, Jul 13, 2020

2. android recovery and kernel.img

For thouse who CAN help...:I can't enter adb (device not recognized), can't flash using stock recovery (don't really know the steps and stuck at triage and dead android when in recovery),

ELiTRiGG3R, Jul 13, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jul 13, 2020
  4. yogurt_21 Win User

Recovery help

Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, Jul 13, 2020
Thema:

Recovery help

1. Recovery help - Similar Threads - Recovery help

2. My account got hacked. I tried the recovery forms already - please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account got hacked. I tried the recovery forms already - please help: It changed the email address to something ending in mcmfa on my desktop and it says my normal account cannot be accessed, that it doesn't exist. I tried going through the recovery forms but they don't recognize the account when i try to recover. My normal account address is...
  3. My account got hacked. I tried the recovery forms already - please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My account got hacked. I tried the recovery forms already - please help: It changed the email address to something ending in mcmfa on my desktop and it says my normal account cannot be accessed, that it doesn't exist. I tried going through the recovery forms but they don't recognize the account when i try to recover. My normal account address is...
  4. Need help with understanding the "Windows Recovery Environment" partitions on my Windows 10...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with understanding the "Windows Recovery Environment" partitions on my Windows 10...: My desktop originated from Dell. It arrived with all kinds of boatware so in addition to the OEM install partition DWIN10, I created a second Windows partition WIN10 on which I installed just plain Windows 10 without Dell's junk. I also created another recovery environment...
  5. Need help with understanding the "Windows Recovery Environment" partitions on my Windows 10...

Need help with understanding the "Windows Recovery Environment" partitions on my Windows 10...: My desktop originated from Dell. It arrived with all kinds of boatware so in addition to the OEM install partition DWIN10, I created a second Windows partition WIN10 on which I installed just plain Windows 10 without Dell's junk. I also created another recovery environment...
  6. Need help with understanding the "Windows Recovery Environment" partitions on my Windows 10...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Computer suddenly asks for a Bitlocker Recovery Key. I've never enabled this? Help!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer suddenly asks for a Bitlocker Recovery Key. I've never enabled this? Help!!: Restarted my computer trying to install a Windows Update which had been failing for a while.After my computer was restarted, it now asks for a 'Bitlocker Recovery Key'.I have never enabled Bitlocker. It must have been triggered by the Windows Update somehow.I cannot find the...
  8. Computer suddenly asks for a Bitlocker Recovery Key. I've never enabled this? Help!!

Computer suddenly asks for a Bitlocker Recovery Key. I've never enabled this? Help!!: Restarted my computer trying to install a Windows Update which had been failing for a while.After my computer was restarted, it now asks for a 'Bitlocker Recovery Key'.I have never enabled Bitlocker. It must have been triggered by the Windows Update somehow.I cannot find the...
  9. Computer suddenly asks for a Bitlocker Recovery Key. I've never enabled this? Help!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Can someone help me on the phone with Email account recovery?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me on the phone with Email account recovery?: I cannot use the account recovery form I need to actually speak to someone. Is there a phone number I can call? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-help-me-on-the-phone-with-email/5c42f525-7dad-4978-b699-325883925004