Windows 10: Recovery Image Information

Discus and support Recovery Image Information in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Can I shrink a volume before making a System Recovery Image to make it smaller, or will the process still create an image of the entire drive (not the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by dfrost303, Mar 5, 2019.

1. dfrost303 Win User

Recovery Image Information

Can I shrink a volume before making a System Recovery Image to make it smaller, or will the process still create an image of the entire drive (not the volume)?

:)

dfrost303, Mar 5, 2019

2. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Mar 5, 2019
  3. Unable to use repair disk and system image recovery as it will not work

Hello,

Your question does not contain all the required information needed for us to help you. I suggest you to provide more details regarding the issue you’re facing.

Please provide us more information help you better:

• What is the exact issue that you are facing?

• Did you receive any error message or error code?

• What is the error that you receive while performing system image recovery through repair disk?

• What all troubleshooting steps have you done?

Reply with necessary information to help you better.

Anju Thekkethil, Mar 5, 2019
  4. yogurt_21 Win User

Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, Mar 5, 2019
Thema:

1. Recovery Image Information - Similar Threads - Recovery Image Information

2. bitlock recovery information

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bitlock recovery information: My name is Kathy Bridges my laptop computer is asking for the bitlock recovery and I don't have the information, could you please tell me how I can obtain the information....
  3. bitlock recovery information

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bitlock recovery information: My name is Kathy Bridges my laptop computer is asking for the bitlock recovery and I don't have the information, could you please tell me how I can obtain the information....
  4. Image recovery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Image recovery: Tried to do image recovery on new ssd, but it said can't find the drive to install it. Installed windows 10 fresh, so it is formatted, but still getting the error. What can I do to get it to work?Did fresh windows 10 install bit still get the same error. Thanks....
  5. Image recovery

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Image recovery: Tried to do image recovery on new ssd, but it said can't find the drive to install it. Installed windows 10 fresh, so it is formatted, but still getting the error. What can I do to get it to work?Did fresh windows 10 install bit still get the same error. Thanks....
  6. Image recovery

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Image recovery: After taking a couple of hundred pics on my Canon, I removed the SD card and inserted it into my PC. I used Windows Photos to view most of them and while I still had them open in Photos I created a subfolder on the SD card to move related photos into one folder using File...
  7. recovery image

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    recovery image: Is it possible to download a recovery image from the operating system image code/number? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovery-image/cb73eddd-cd66-4131-98c5-2a248be67ed5
  8. Recovery of an image

Recovery of an image: While saving my work, I saved it on an existing file and the original file got replaced and permanently deleted. Is there any way to recover the original file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovery-of-an-image/7ba48dfe-1cde-4be3-b9a3-fa2a177cd109
  9. Image Recovery

Image Recovery: Prior to sending a laptop back to the manufacturer, I created a system image on a network share as the manufacturer typically wipes the hard drive. After recovering the image, all of the data files were returned to their original location. However, none of the programs were...
  10. Two Recovery (D:) Recovery Disks with the same information

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Two Recovery (D:) Recovery Disks with the same information: When viewing Disk Management, there are two RECOVERY D: disks. They have the exact information with the exception of one having an NTSF file system. I get error messages that backups are failing due to insufficient space. I attempted to change backups to a network location...