Windows 10: Recovery Issue - Surface pro 5th Gen 1796

Discus and support Recovery Issue - Surface pro 5th Gen 1796 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; HI Guys, Well my Microsoft Surface Pro 5th Gen has crashed, Windows cant be accessed, Whenever I turn it on the windows automatically takes me Surface... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AliKamal7, Dec 24, 2020.

1. AliKamal7 Win User

Recovery Issue - Surface pro 5th Gen 1796

HI Guys, Well my Microsoft Surface Pro 5th Gen has crashed, Windows cant be accessed, Whenever I turn it on the windows automatically takes me Surface UEFI screen where I try to boot it but it doesn't anything and restarts to the same screen. As per my IT guy the recovery is encrypted with a Bitlocker key which I dont have nor do i know where to get it from. Please tell me what to do?

:)

AliKamal7, Dec 24, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

New Surface Pro (5th Gen) Drivers and Firmware for Windows 10 - Aug. 1

Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...update-history

Download:

Brink, Dec 24, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    New Surface Pro (5th Gen) Drivers and Firmware for Windows 10 - Aug. 1

Download:

Brink, Dec 24, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

New Surface Pro (5th Gen) Drivers and Firmware for Windows 10 - May 16 Surface

Download:

Brink, Dec 24, 2020
Thema:

1. Recovery Issue - Surface pro 5th Gen 1796 - Similar Threads - Recovery Issue Surface

2. When will Windows 10 Build 21H1 be available for Surface Pro 5th Gen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    When will Windows 10 Build 21H1 be available for Surface Pro 5th Gen: I have a newly purchased SurfacePro5 with all available driver, firmware, and Windows updates installed. The current Win 10 build is 20H2, and Windows Update will not offer the 21H1 update. I've scoured the MS website and there is absolutely no information I can locate...
  3. Wi-Fi gone on Windows 10 on one Surface Pro 5th gen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wi-Fi gone on Windows 10 on one Surface Pro 5th gen: Recently Wi-FI "disappeared" from my Surface Pro running Windows 10 20H2 build 19042.804, current with all Windows updates. - I've tried all the recommendations at Wi-Fisettings are missing in Surface microsoft.com - Marvell AVASTAR Network Controller is present and OK...
  4. Slow WIFI on Surface Pro 5th Gen

Slow WIFI on Surface Pro 5th Gen: My wifi is extremely slow compared to my cell phone. Phone gets 400 mbps with speedtest.net, Surface Pro gets less than 100 mbps. I went through all the Microsoft recommendation with no change. I went looking for a new driver from Marvell and found none. My current...
  5. Cannot Connect Surface Pro 5th gen to the Internet after 2004 Update

Cannot Connect Surface Pro 5th gen to the Internet after 2004 Update: If I update my Surface pro 5th Generation to Windows 10 2004, it can connect to networks but there is no access to the internet. The device is fully updated before the feature update. The problem exists through wi-fi and using a USB ethernet adapter. I originally had the...
  6. Microphone stopped working in Skype and in Cortana on my Surface Pro 5th Gen

in Cortana
    Microphone stopped working in Skype and in Cortana on my Surface Pro 5th Gen: The microphone works fine in Recordings Windows Store native app and in Zoom, but it doesn't work in Skype and Cortana. When I used it for the last time, in the end of June, it worked fine in Skype. When I opened Skype yesterday, it asked me to login and the microphone didn't...
  7. disable edge swipe on surface pro 1796 (surface pro 4-ish)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    disable edge swipe on surface pro 1796 (surface pro 4-ish): Cannot even find out if I have a surface pro 3 or 4, only info is: BaseBoard Version Not Available System SKU Surface_Pro_1796 Version 10.0.18362 Build 18362 OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro After intensive search on the internet I found three "solutions" to disabling...
  8. Surface Pro (5th Gen) stuck on Surface logo at boot

Surface Pro (5th Gen) stuck on Surface logo at boot: Hi All, My Surface Pro is stuck at the Surface logo when booting. This happened after the latest Windows update and appears to be a driver issue. After about 15 - 20 seconds it reboots back to the logo and repeats until the battery dies. I've tried recovery with the...
  9. SIM PIN2 to unlock mobile broadband device on my surface pro 5th gen

SIM PIN2 to unlock mobile broadband device on my surface pro 5th gen: Hello, I was using my surface pro 5th gen with LTE and it worked perfectly for a month and then all of a sudden the surface stopped connecting to the LTE, it actually identifies the network name and strength but it won't connect to it. After running the troubleshooter, it...
  10. Surface Pro (5th gen), windows 10 and wonky Wifi

Surface Pro (5th gen), windows 10 and wonky Wifi: If I am using Wifi and close my Surface Pro and reopen it; I will still be connected to the same wifi network but it does not work. I have to disconnect and reconnect every time. This is not a huge deal but this also happens if my Pro does to sleep or the screen turns off. So...