Windows 10: Recovery Issues

Discus and support Recovery Issues in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I went to flash an iso to my USB drive and it was giving me problems, so I rebooted. When it promoted me for my pin it said it no longer had my pin.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SaintsCarcass, Jul 30, 2021.

1. Recovery Issues

I went to flash an iso to my USB drive and it was giving me problems, so I rebooted. When it promoted me for my pin it said it no longer had my pin. When I clicked on set one up it acted like it was going to but didn't. So I made a recovery drive and tried to restore from a point and it acted like it was going to work but didn't. Said it couldn't find the image. Then I tried using the actual password and it keeps saying it's wrong but I just checked with Microsoft and it isn't wrong. Now I can't even get it to find windows. It keeps coming up saying no bootable devices found. But, when I run a

:)

SaintsCarcass, Jul 30, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 30, 2021
  3. yogurt_21 Win User
    Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, Jul 30, 2021
  4. Recovery Issues

android recovery and kernel.img

For thouse who CAN help...:I can't enter adb (device not recognized), can't flash using stock recovery (don't really know the steps and stuck at triage and dead android when in recovery),

ELiTRiGG3R, Jul 30, 2021
Thema:

Recovery Issues

1. Recovery Issues - Similar Threads - Recovery Issues

2. Bitlocker recovery key issues

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Bitlocker recovery key issues: I just got my laptop back from repair and it’s asking for bitlocker recovery key on startup. I didn’t set this up and it’s not in my Microsoft account. What can I do?...
  3. Surface Pro recovery key site issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Surface Pro recovery key site issue: My Surface Pro has started booting into startup recovery and asking for the recovery key. When I login I see the device in the devices list and match the Serial Number for Surface UEFI to online but when I click on the Bitlocker "Manage recovery keys" button I get the...
  4. Windows Recovery Environment / Media Creation Tool issues

Windows Recovery Environment / Media Creation Tool issues: Hello everyone!I am having issues with my device recently. It has been going really slow and I have tried various solutions to this issue yet none have worked. I decided to try factory reset yet it is saying the recovery environment is missing. I thought nothing of this at...
  5. Bitlocker recovery issue

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker recovery issue: Hi It appears that my usb stick with the startup and recovery key on it, which had been working for years, has just died. I thought I was covered and as it turns out I was, found a duplicate bitlocker startup usb stick, phew. But for future reference want to understand how...
  6. Activation Issue after Recovery

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation Issue after Recovery: So I've had my current laptop for about 7 years and had a major error a few days ago that prevented me from booting properly missing/corrupted hal.dll file. I tried many options to try to resolve the issue without having to wipe clean as I had files that were not backed up...
  7. Issues installing Windows onto new hard drive from recovery USB

Issues installing Windows onto new hard drive from recovery USB: I've recently bought a new hard drive because my old one was at risk of failure, and I'm having issues installing Windows 10 on it. When booting up with the recently created recovery USB connected, I press f12 repeatedly, then choose my keyboard layout, and then choose to...
  8. Recovery Issue - Surface pro 5th Gen 1796

Recovery Issue - Surface pro 5th Gen 1796: HI Guys, Well my Microsoft Surface Pro 5th Gen has crashed, Windows cant be accessed, Whenever I turn it on the windows automatically takes me Surface UEFI screen where I try to boot it but it doesn't anything and restarts to the same screen. As per my IT guy the recovery is...
  9. Recovery Drive ISSUE (It's not there)

Recovery Drive ISSUE (It's not there): Greetings, I think I know what I did wrong but I don't know how to make it right. Many of you have watched this journey on my Beelink 1Ghz Mini PC and so it's your last chance to help before we put her on eBay. (lol) Okay. Some history first. 1. Had this thing for two...
  10. Recovery/boot up issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Recovery/boot up issue: My surface pro 4 doesn't boot up. Just a blue screen with this message: Recovery Your PC/Device needs to be repaired A required device isn't connected or can't be accessed. Error code: 0xc000000e You'll need to use recovery tools. If you don't have any installation media...