Windows 10: Recovery "It looks like windows didn't load correectly"

Discus and support Recovery "It looks like windows didn't load correectly" in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My computer started having problems: 1st problem: Webcam disappeared. 2nd problem: My computer will restart and I'll get a blue screen stating,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DustinDavis_825, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Recovery "It looks like windows didn't load correectly"

My computer started having problems:

1st problem: Webcam disappeared.

2nd problem: My computer will restart and I'll get a blue screen stating, "Recovery It looks like windows did't load correctly"

Any suggestions where to start?

Dell Inspiron 27 775

Service Tag: 3D90YH2

Windows 10 64-Bit

AMD Ryzen 7 1700 Eight-Core Processor

:)

DustinDavis_825, Jan 13, 2021
  2. Yorgaki Win User

It looks like Windows didn't load correctly

What about if you can't book to Window's desktop, which is what happens in my case with a five month old Dell XPS13 with a solid-state drive.

• Are you able to boot into Desktop? - no

• Do you get any error message when you try to load Windows? - no specific error message
    Upon getting the "Recovery: Looks like Windows didn't load properly" I am given two options:

1. Continue

2. Advanced repair options

Continuing doesn't work; computer screen just goes dark.

Repairing gives me several options, like booting from a device etc. Would appreciate guidance on what to do here.

Thanks.

Yorgaki, Jan 13, 2021
  3. yogurt_21 Win User
    Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, Jan 13, 2021
  4. SJ_AIR Win User

Recovery "It looks like windows didn't load correectly"

recovery it looks like windows didn't load correctly

My windows show blue with 'recovery it looks like windows didn't load correctly'.

I typed DISM , CDM but I can't solve this problem.

Could you help me in English or if it would be Thai I'll really appreciate it.

SJ_AIR, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

Recovery "It looks like windows didn't load correectly"

1. Recovery "It looks like windows didn't load correectly" - Similar Threads - Recovery looks didn't

2. New PC Build Restarts Randomly; It looks like Windows didn't load correctly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New PC Build Restarts Randomly; It looks like Windows didn't load correctly: I restarted the system in safe mode and it seemed to be working fine, but when I returned to normal I had the same issue. Sometimes it randomly restarts and says nothing; sometimes it randomly restarts and says It looks like Windows didn't load correctly. I'm not sure...
  3. Recovery Key didn't work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recovery Key didn't work: My computer was locked by Bitlocker. I am able to retrieve the recovery key from Microsoft account. I entered the long series of # and it went back to the same page. Tried it multiple times and nothing happened....
  4. Getting “Recovery: It looks like Windows didn’t load correctly.” blue screen after first...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Getting “Recovery: It looks like Windows didn’t load correctly.” blue screen after first...: As title says. I finished my first build yesterday, and have been struggling with this all day today. All of my specs are very recent, such as my Ryzen 7 3700x and my SSD. However, I am currently temporarily using an old 2009 Nvidia Quadro FX 3800 graphics card while I wait...
  5. "Windows didn't load correctly."

"Windows didn't load correctly.": So I own an HP laptop. Ever since I had installed a driver nessessary to use my Artisul Drawing tablet, my computer keeps giving me the message "Windows couldn't load correctly." So I tried to reset my laptop so I didn't have to manually factory reset my Laptop, but it...
  6. Why is this looking like this?

Why is this looking like this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ArchMD96 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hhf4nm/why_is_this_looking_like_this/
  7. Hp laptop is giving me the “recovery” “it looks like windows didn’t load correctly”

Hp laptop is giving me the “recovery” “it looks like windows didn’t load correctly”: Hi as the title said, my hp envy laptop is giving my a “windows didn’t load correctly” prompt on start up. i was working with my class online when my laptop ran out of charge so i pluged it in and started it up again it gave me that screen, i have tried the restart option,...
  8. "Audio Enhancements Didn't Load"

"Audio Enhancements Didn't Load": I'm not sure why, but for some reason every time I enable audio enhancements for my Realtek my sound stops working entirely. I've always had them enabled before along with Windows Sonic for Headphones, but yesterday I just unchecked the box and then enabled it again to...
  9. Windows didn't load correctly

Windows didn't load correctly: My windows didn't load correctly after an update. To run the advanced troubleshoot options, it requires the account password. The problem is that i use pin and fingerprint to login the account, and said options arent available in the troubleshoot options....
  10. windows 10 didn't load properly

windows 10 didn't load properly: Followed instructions to load "Sfc /scannow" at cmd. Received error 87, and "Windows Resource Protection could not start the repair service". Now what? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-didnt-load-properly/7e8970e6-f54f-4dd8-992c-5a35e4c9d210