Windows 10: Recovery Key for Bitlocker

Discus and support Recovery Key for Bitlocker in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Respected Sir, I installed Ubuntu in my laptop as dual boot for learning purposes but when I tried to boot in the windows OS it is showing that the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Khushi Patel, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Recovery Key for Bitlocker

Respected Sir,

I installed Ubuntu in my laptop as dual boot for learning purposes but when I tried to boot in the windows OS it is showing that the hard disk is locked with bitlocker and I can't even recover my key from Microsoft account as it is telling that the information will be changed after 30 days....Can you please help me recovering my key?? Because I really need to access my windows operating system to access all my data.

:)

Khushi Patel, Sep 7, 2018
  2. Xylee Del Win User
    Xylee Del, Sep 7, 2018
  3. bitlocker key id recovery

Hi Jessen P

Thank you very much for your advice.

I did follow your suggestion but I can't get recovery key.

I got the below message.

You don't have any BitLocker recovery keys in your Microsoft account.

Next Step, What should I do?

Nam-PeunGカーンダー, Sep 7, 2018
  4. Recovery Key for Bitlocker

BitLocker recovery key

Hi Dan,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue related to Bitlocker.

Just to confirm, are you being asked for a Bitlocker recovery key from the lock screen after booting PC? If not, where are you exactly being asked for a Bitlocker recovery key?

Also, are you the only person that has an account on your device? Have you already done any troubleshooting steps to try to resolve the issue? If yes, what are these troubleshooting steps?

We'll be waiting for your confirmation.

Regards.

Michelle Her, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

Recovery Key for Bitlocker

1. Recovery Key for Bitlocker - Similar Threads - Recovery Key Bitlocker

2. Bitlocker recovery key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bitlocker recovery key: When i switch ON my laptop askingenter your recovery key for this drive I typed my old 3recovery keys which are saved in my Microsoft account I tried to install windows 10 OS with my pendrive, but its showing "can't install windows on this drive". I tried so many tricks by...
  3. Bitlocker recovery Key

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker recovery Key: I have been locked out of my system. system is showing a Recovery Key ID which is not matching when I login online to my active directory as its a office laptop. There are many recovery id listed in my account but it does not match with ID showing in my laptop. I need to...
  4. BitLocker Recovery Key

BitLocker Recovery Key: I sent my Lenovo laptop in for repair, and when I got it back, I was prompted to enter the BitLocker recovery key. I don't recall ever turning this on, but sure enough, a check of my Microsoft account shows that it is turned on. When I follow the "Manage recovery key," the...
  5. Bitlocker recovery key

Bitlocker recovery key: Kindly help me in getting my bitlocker recovery key as i forgot the password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-recovery-key/a2c562b4-ba74-4d9b-8caa-bd6043d07cd7
  6. BitLocker Recovery key

BitLocker Recovery key: I have a finger print reader. My child tried to log in with the fingerprint reader three times so now it wants a bit locker recovery key. I don't have one. ***Original Title: Need help logging in***...
  7. Bitlocker recovery key

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bitlocker recovery key: Laptop suddenly shut off and then started a windows update. Now it wants a bitlocker recovery key. Had no idea what that was until today when this all started. Microsoft support was no help. Automated and kept sending me in circles to the same place that couldn't help me the...
  8. bitlocker recovery key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    bitlocker recovery key: hi i have an acer iconia tab 8 w which is asking me for a bitlocker recovery key but i do not have it where can i get it from ? it gave me an http address which bought me to here but it's only the virtual agents i am able to speak to so can anyone help me please...
  9. Bitlocker recovery key

Bitlocker recovery key: i have Microsoft Surface pro, system asked to restart and update, i did it then system went repair mode ! , i have tried restart or continue button so many time without successful repair!, for any other repair button system ask for bitlocker recovery key. I have 0 expirance...
  10. Bitlocker recovery key

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bitlocker recovery key: My grandson has been locked out of his lenovo ideapad 100s. It was saying incorrect password and now it takes you to bitlocker recovery key... I have never set a bitlocker recovery key with microsoft account (as his laptop is linked to my account) and so dont know where to...