Windows 10: Recovery key - help needed

Discus and support Recovery key - help needed in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Yesterday my laptop asked me to enter my recovery key. After searching for quite a long time I found it in my microsoft account in ‚devices‘ at least I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Widhalm Gloria, Oct 17, 2021.

1. Recovery key - help needed

Yesterday my laptop asked me to enter my recovery key. After searching for quite a long time I found it in my microsoft account in ‚devices‘ at least I am pretty sure that it was there.After that I could unlock my device and do my usual work.Today as I wanted to turn on my laptop it asked me again to enter the recovery key why??.And when I tried to find it again in my account - the option / section was just gone. Why is that? Where can I find my key? Is there any possible solution without loosing all my data on my laptop?Any kind of help is very welcome & thanks in advance.

:)

Widhalm Gloria, Oct 17, 2021

2. one key recovery

Hi Nawaxx,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to download and install the latest software for ‘One Key Recovery’ from the manufacturer website and check if it helps.

If the issue still persists, uninstall the software and install it in compatibility mode by following the steps below:

• Right click on the ‘Setup’ icon for the driver and click on properties.
    • Under Compatibility tab, check the option for Run in Compatibility mode.
    • Select Windows 8 from the drop down list.
    • Click on Apply and then OK.
    • Install the driver software.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 17, 2021
  3. android recovery and kernel.img

For thouse who CAN help...:I can't enter adb (device not recognized), can't flash using stock recovery (don't really know the steps and stuck at triage and dead android when in recovery),

ELiTRiGG3R, Oct 17, 2021
  4. baraki t Win User

Recovery key - help needed

Recovery Key

Thank you for the reply.

On the link you mentioned there are five steps to turn off the recovery key and I couldn't find I don't own this phone anymore
    option which is 2nd on the list.

Could you please help me how to find that option.

Thank you!!!

baraki t, Oct 17, 2021
Thema:

Recovery key - help needed

1. Recovery key - help needed - Similar Threads - Recovery key help

2. Need help to recover BitLocker recovery key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help to recover BitLocker recovery key: I need help to recover my BitLocker recovery key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-to-recover-bitlocker-recovery-key/f2be5c47-8fa6-4ee4-a226-a8e8e737381c
  3. Need help to recover BitLocker recovery key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help to recover BitLocker recovery key: I need help to recover my BitLocker recovery key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-to-recover-bitlocker-recovery-key/f2be5c47-8fa6-4ee4-a226-a8e8e737381c
  4. Need help with BitLocker Recovery key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with BitLocker Recovery key: I have a Dell Laptop and a Surface Pro 7+ which both devices are on my Microsoft account. I cannot access my Dell Laptop due to the request to input the BitLocker Recovery Key, which I don't have despite not enabling any setting for that.What can I do to be able to use my...
  5. Need help with BitLocker Recovery key

Need help with BitLocker Recovery key: I have a Dell Laptop and a Surface Pro 7+ which both devices are on my Microsoft account. I cannot access my Dell Laptop due to the request to input the BitLocker Recovery Key, which I don't have despite not enabling any setting for that.What can I do to be able to use my...
  6. Need help with BitLocker Recovery key

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Need Help with the BitLocker Numeric Recovery Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help with the BitLocker Numeric Recovery Key: My Lenovo laptop is running on Windows 11 and I need the numeric recovery key the 48 digits number to access my laptop. I never set my laptop to turn on with BitLocker Key, but sometimes the laptop went to Bitllock key requirement this morning.According to my Microsoft...
  8. Need Help with the BitLocker Numeric Recovery Key

Need Help with the BitLocker Numeric Recovery Key: My Lenovo laptop is running on Windows 11 and I need the numeric recovery key the 48 digits number to access my laptop. I never set my laptop to turn on with BitLocker Key, but sometimes the laptop went to Bitllock key requirement this morning.According to my Microsoft...
  9. Recovery key - help needed

Recovery key - help needed: Yesterday my laptop asked me to enter my recovery key. After searching for quite a long time I found it in my microsoft account in ‚devices‘ at least I am pretty sure that it was there.After that I could unlock my device and do my usual work.Today as I wanted to turn on my...
  10. Recovery key - help needed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recovery key - help needed: Yesterday my laptop asked me to enter my recovery key. After searching for quite a long time I found it in my microsoft account in ‚devices‘ at least I am pretty sure that it was there.After that I could unlock my device and do my usual work.Today as I wanted to turn on my...