Windows 10: Recovery Key numbers will not unlock my Windows 11 laptop

Discus and support Recovery Key numbers will not unlock my Windows 11 laptop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Turning on my laptop and PIN does not work. Recovery key option does not work. I have new HP laptop running Windows 11.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Pamela Moore3, Nov 27, 2022.

1. Recovery Key numbers will not unlock my Windows 11 laptop

Turning on my laptop and PIN does not work. Recovery key option does not work. I have new HP laptop running Windows 11.

:)

Pamela Moore3, Nov 27, 2022

2. Recovery Key Number

Hi Alexander,

You can find the instructions for retrieving your BitLocker Recovery key on the Windows Support site at this link: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4026181/windows-10-find-my-bitlocker-recovery-key

The following text comes from that link:

• Places to look for your BitLocker key:
      • On a printout you saved. Look in places you keep important papers.
      • Saved on a USB flash drive. Plug the USB flash drive in to your locked PC and follow the instructions. If you saved the key as a text file on the flash drive, use a different computer to read the text file.
      • In your Microsoft account. To get your recovery key, go to BitLocker Recovery Keys.
      • In your Azure Active Directory account. For work PCs where you sign in with an Azure Active Directory account, to get your recovery key, see the device info for your Microsoft
        Azure account

• Or ask someone for help:
      • Ask someone with administrator privileges on the same PC to unlock it with their key.
      • If your PC is connected to a domain (usually a work or school computer), ask a system administrator for your recovery key.
    • If you still can't get in, you'll need to reset your PC. Learn how.
    • If you want to make a backup of your BitLocker recovery key: Select the Start button, type BitLocker, select Manage BitLocker from the list
      of results, select Back up your recovery key, and follow the prompts for your preferred backup method.

Christopher Miller, Nov 27, 2022
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 27, 2022
  4. Recovery Key numbers will not unlock my Windows 11 laptop

Sony laptop Windows 7 formatting

Depending on your model of laptop you may have a recovery CD that will revert your computer back to the way it was when you first bought it.

It's also possible that there is a recovery partition on your primary drive which you can use to restore the computer to the way it was when you bought it. If so you should see a "press key to restore" type message when booting the computer.

It's not quite the same as using a Windows disc but it may be all you have available. I suggest checking the laptops manual for recovery features.

streetfighter 2, Nov 27, 2022
Thema:

Recovery Key numbers will not unlock my Windows 11 laptop

1. Recovery Key numbers will not unlock my Windows 11 laptop - Similar Threads - Recovery Key numbers

2. Need to unlock my laptop without bitlocker recovery key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to unlock my laptop without bitlocker recovery key: Hi, in my laptop is locked under bitlocker. I don’t have backup the recovery key. Is there any possibility to unlock my system. I have purchased the laptop B2B....
  3. Need to unlock my laptop without bitlocker recovery key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need to unlock my laptop without bitlocker recovery key: Hi, in my laptop is locked under bitlocker. I don’t have backup the recovery key. Is there any possibility to unlock my system. I have purchased the laptop B2B....
  4. Failed to unlock with this recovery key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failed to unlock with this recovery key: Laptop: Asus Rog G14, good conditionMy laptop started crahsing bsod more often than it used to, about 2 weeks ago. I didn't think of much and continued to use it. 2 days ago it got really bad and today upon launch it gives me the 'unmountable boot volume' stop code. All...
  5. Failed to unlock with this recovery key

Failed to unlock with this recovery key: Laptop: Asus Rog G14, good conditionMy laptop started crahsing bsod more often than it used to, about 2 weeks ago. I didn't think of much and continued to use it. 2 days ago it got really bad and today upon launch it gives me the 'unmountable boot volume' stop code. All...
  6. Failed to unlock with this recovery key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Recovery Key numbers will not unlock my Windows 11 laptop

Recovery Key numbers will not unlock my Windows 11 laptop: Turning on my laptop and PIN does not work. Recovery key option does not work. I have new HP laptop running Windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovery-key-numbers-will-not-unlock-my-windows-11/2f47aaa5-3934-4db5-b550-335064344440
  8. Windows BitLocker Recovery Key Not Working Failed to unlock with this recovery key

Windows BitLocker Recovery Key Not Working Failed to unlock with this recovery key: We have a system with BitLocker Enabled. The system requested a recovery key and we entered the correct 48-digit recovery password based on the provided Recovery Key ID. However, after entering the recovery key, it says "Failed to unlock with this recovery key" may I know how...
  9. Windows BitLocker Recovery Key Not Working Failed to unlock with this recovery key

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows BitLocker Recovery Key Not Working Failed to unlock with this recovery key: We have a system with BitLocker Enabled. The system requested a recovery key and we entered the correct 48-digit recovery password based on the provided Recovery Key ID. However, after entering the recovery key, it says "Failed to unlock with this recovery key" may I know how...
  10. Windows Startup recovery "Failed to unlock with this recovery key"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Startup recovery "Failed to unlock with this recovery key": Hi. My laptop was booting directly to UEFI after a Windows update since it couldn't find the OS. I have a bootable USB that I am trying to use to repair with. The computer's only internal storage is an SSD which has BitLocker. I have found and entered the correct key, but,...