Windows 10: recovery key

Discus and support recovery key in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; how do i get the recovery key i have the number ID... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by williamsmith98, Sep 8, 2018.

1. recovery key

how do i get the recovery key i have the number ID

:)

williamsmith98, Sep 8, 2018

2. one key recovery

Hi Nawaxx,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to download and install the latest software for ‘One Key Recovery’ from the manufacturer website and check if it helps.

If the issue still persists, uninstall the software and install it in compatibility mode by following the steps below:

• Right click on the ‘Setup’ icon for the driver and click on properties.
    • Under Compatibility tab, check the option for Run in Compatibility mode.
    • Select Windows 8 from the drop down list.
    • Click on Apply and then OK.
    • Install the driver software.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 8, 2018
  3. baraki t Win User
    Recovery Key

Thank you for the reply.

On the link you mentioned there are five steps to turn off the recovery key and I couldn't find I don't own this phone anymore
    option which is 2nd on the list.

Could you please help me how to find that option.

Thank you!!!

baraki t, Sep 8, 2018
  4. Lex Del Win User

recovery key

Lumia 640XL needing recovery key

Hi Alfred,

To get the recovery key, please follow the steps below:

• Log in to your Microsoft account in a PC browser: https://account.microsoft.com/.
    • Click on the "Devices" tab and then the "Your devices" option on the drop down menu. Scroll to your device.
    • The option should appear in the device listing to see the recovery code.

Update us on the result.

Lex Del, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

recovery key

1. recovery key - Similar Threads - recovery key

2. My Lenovo computer has a blue screen that is saying BitLocker and wants a recovery key to...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Lenovo computer has a blue screen that is saying BitLocker and wants a recovery key to...: I do not understand where to find this recovery key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-lenovo-computer-has-a-blue-screen-that-is/d65a0655-7588-48a0-8486-826a699aa64c
  3. an error occured durig fresh restart and know asking for recovery key

an error occured durig fresh restart and know asking for recovery key: I have Haier laptop Y 11 c. An Error Occured during fresh restsart and window could not stsrt properly and know asking for recovery key for system restore. also an warning message appear on screen that "an unknown error occur to hard ware" plz guide me to solve problem...
  4. I have a bitlocker recovery key problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have a bitlocker recovery key problem: Dear Support team, I am having a bitlocker problem as follows: - I used bitlocker before to encrypt for my Windows 7, but after having a window problem I updated to window 10 and forgot to store the recovery key, I have lost the bitlocker recovery key and cannot re-open...
  5. Windows 10 Home asks for Bitlocker recovery key prompt on every boot after dual boot with...

Windows 10 Home asks for Bitlocker recovery key prompt on every boot after dual boot with...: Hello, I have recently installed Ubuntu 16.04 using a flash drive USB on my Dell Inspiron 3567 in dual boot with Windows 10 Home single language that was already installed in my laptop since I bought it. I am using Windows 10 October update. After booting the laptop with...
  6. Windows 10 Home asks for Bitlocker recovery key prompt on every boot after dual boot with...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Home asks for Bitlocker recovery key prompt on every boot after dual boot with...: Hello, I have recently installed Ubuntu 16.04 using a flash drive USB on my Dell Inspiron 3567 in dual boot with Windows 10 Home single language that was already installed in my laptop since I bought it. I am using Windows 10 October update. After booting the laptop with...
  7. License key recovery after Hardware failure.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    License key recovery after Hardware failure.: Hi, so originally I got my win10pro license key after upgrading from win7 for free. Today my hardware died and I had to setup a new PC. I have a MS account that I used to login into my old PC. I figured my license key would carry over to my new hardware when I login here...
  8. Bitlocker recovery key

Bitlocker recovery key: i have Microsoft Surface pro, system asked to restart and update, i did it then system went repair mode ! , i have tried restart or continue button so many time without successful repair!, for any other repair button system ask for bitlocker recovery key. I have 0 expirance...
  9. Windows recovery key

Windows recovery key: Surface book won't start windows after window updates.got critical service error code. Tried startup repair procedures but I need recover key and I can't it even on the site specified. Any workaround to my issue.?...
  10. How to find my bitlocker recovery key with my key id?

How to find my bitlocker recovery key with my key id?: How to find my bitlocker recovery key with my key id? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-find-my-bitlocker-recovery-key-with-my-key/49975553-f2d5-4ea8-9bab-c7d843b36039