Windows 10: recovery key

Discus and support recovery key in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; how do i get the recovery key i have the number ID... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by williamsmith98, Sep 8, 2018.

1. recovery key

how do i get the recovery key i have the number ID

:)

williamsmith98, Sep 8, 2018

2. one key recovery

Hi Nawaxx,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to download and install the latest software for ‘One Key Recovery’ from the manufacturer website and check if it helps.

If the issue still persists, uninstall the software and install it in compatibility mode by following the steps below:

• Right click on the ‘Setup’ icon for the driver and click on properties.
    • Under Compatibility tab, check the option for Run in Compatibility mode.
    • Select Windows 8 from the drop down list.
    • Click on Apply and then OK.
    • Install the driver software.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 8, 2018
  3. baraki t Win User
    Recovery Key

Thank you for the reply.

On the link you mentioned there are five steps to turn off the recovery key and I couldn't find I don't own this phone anymore
    option which is 2nd on the list.

Could you please help me how to find that option.

Thank you!!!

baraki t, Sep 8, 2018
  4. Lex Del Win User

recovery key

Lumia 640XL needing recovery key

Hi Alfred,

To get the recovery key, please follow the steps below:

• Log in to your Microsoft account in a PC browser: https://account.microsoft.com/.
    • Click on the "Devices" tab and then the "Your devices" option on the drop down menu. Scroll to your device.
    • The option should appear in the device listing to see the recovery code.

Update us on the result.

Lex Del, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

recovery key

1. recovery key - Similar Threads - recovery key

2. Bitlocker recovery key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bitlocker recovery key: Hi i have reset my hp envy x2 to factory settings and its asking me for my recovery key in which i do not have! I have been onto the link which it says go onto your microsoft account and see if its there and it says i dont, i dont remember setting this up, i cannot access...
  3. Bitlocker recovery key requested after computer is awoken from sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Bitlocker recovery key requested after computer is awoken from sleep: There have been numerous occasions when I've tried to wake my Surface Book from sleep, only to have to enter a Bitlocker recovery key. It seems that this happens most often after closing the clamshell to put it to sleep, although I haven't done a careful analysis. Most of the...
  4. Unable to boot Surface after Windows update. Recovery options error message: Bit Locker key...

Unable to boot Surface after Windows update. Recovery options error message: Bit Locker key...: Hello everyone. I have a Surface Pro 4 with the Windows Insider Programme (slow) latest update on. While restarting my devise, the error screen 0xc0210000 comes up. I do everything it tells me to do. When I press Windows key, it comes up with another recovery screen this time...
  5. how to get the recovery key for window 10

how to get the recovery key for window 10: my Lenovo Tablet running Win 10. When I login it said unable automatic repair. It asks me to restore system by entering the recovery key. when I go to winndows.microsoft.com/recoverykeyfaq it doesn't show me how to get the key neither from "find Bitlocker key" or recovery...
  6. How do I get recovery key id is 29fe10f2

How do I get recovery key id is 29fe10f2: How do you get a recovery key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-recovery-key-id-is-29fe10f2/2476cf15-439e-4802-9626-a595a19154fd
  7. BitLocker recovery key

BitLocker recovery key: I have an HP laptop with windows 10. All of a sudden, out of nowhere, its asking me for a bitlocker recovery key. I don't know why. So I tried to login to my Microsoft account to get a key but had to change my password because I forgot it. It's been so long ago. I also...
  8. Bitlocker says I need a recovery key. It gives me a web address that doesn't work

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker says I need a recovery key. It gives me a web address that doesn't work: I tried starting my notebook and Bitlocker said recovery key needed first. I have always left my USB plugged in and never had a problem. Until now, and the Microsoft site it tells me to go to isn't working. HELP...
  9. Bitlocker asking for recovery key on every startup after encrypting the drive using VeraCrypt

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker asking for recovery key on every startup after encrypting the drive using VeraCrypt: Hi, I don't know if this question has been asked already, but here it is: Since I've encrypted my system disk on my tablet with veracrypt, bitlocker is asking it's recovery key each time on boot because (what the error message says in eventviewer) it can't contact the TPM...
  10. protection recovery key

protection recovery key: Good morning, kindly help me on how to recover my lumia 640 from recovery key protection. i have tried my all. please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/protection-recovery-key/2aca758f-04a4-4520-9a32-c7b359b74f56