Windows 10: Recovery key

Discus and support Recovery key in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; recovery key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovery-key/026a73c5-e2eb-4a7f-b5e2-e96618905907 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PeechoWorjloh, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Recovery key

recovery key

:)

PeechoWorjloh, Jun 11, 2019

2. one key recovery

Hi Nawaxx,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to download and install the latest software for ‘One Key Recovery’ from the manufacturer website and check if it helps.

If the issue still persists, uninstall the software and install it in compatibility mode by following the steps below:

• Right click on the ‘Setup’ icon for the driver and click on properties.
    • Under Compatibility tab, check the option for Run in Compatibility mode.
    • Select Windows 8 from the drop down list.
    • Click on Apply and then OK.
    • Install the driver software.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 11, 2019
  3. baraki t Win User
    Recovery Key

Thank you for the reply.

On the link you mentioned there are five steps to turn off the recovery key and I couldn't find I don't own this phone anymore
    option which is 2nd on the list.

Could you please help me how to find that option.

Thank you!!!

baraki t, Jun 11, 2019
  4. Recovery key

bitlocker recovery key

Hi Singh,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. Are you not able login to your computer due to BitLocker Recovery Key?
    2. Did you ever setup BitLocker Recovery Key on your computer?
    3. Are you not able to login to your Microsoft Account to find the BitLocker Recovery Key?
    4. Are you using Windows 10 Home or Windows 10 Professional?

Meanwhile, try finding BitLocker Recovery Key if you have ever setup BitLocker Recovery Key for your computer.

Please elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and get back to us to help you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Jun 11, 2019
Thema:

Recovery key

1. Recovery key - Similar Threads - Recovery key

2. After KB4503327 update Laptop started up with blue screen and asked for recovery key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After KB4503327 update Laptop started up with blue screen and asked for recovery key: I am using Windows 10 Home, 1809, 17763.557, I updated to patch KB4503327, suddenly Bitlocker was activated and asking for Recovery Key. I've never installed or activate Bitlocker and I'm not sure if it is actually possible to do with Windows 10 Home, 1809, 17763.557....
  3. BitLocker recovery key sends me back to the retrieve window, any way to save files and get...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    BitLocker recovery key sends me back to the retrieve window, any way to save files and get...: BitLocker wont let me retrieve files if I restore system. Any way to save files and restore system? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-recovery-key-sends-me-back-to-the/a77a3a07-d58e-4b31-a028-a21215090b4f"
  4. Lost bitlocker recovery key.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Lost bitlocker recovery key.: Greetings. I active bit locker for my d drive. but I don't saw any recovery key option to save any where. now I want to open my drive and it is refuse to open my drive. I have a old text file which contains recovery key. but it is not working. now please guide me how can I...
  5. I need my recovery key to reset my PC

I need my recovery key to reset my PC: I need to reset my PC. The PC key ID is 874DD539 and the drive label : MININT-4H5202Q. The recovery key is what I need. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-my-recovery-key-to-reset-my-pc/6a418060-8e10-433d-bc5a-8ae37226c852
  6. Bitlocker recovery key - link broken

Bitlocker recovery key - link broken: My dell xps with Windows 10 is requesting a bitlocker recovery key. I don't have a print out or copy on a USB. When I sign in on my phone to my windows account and follow through to the bitlocker key section, the page cannot be found. The link is broken. Super...
  7. How do I retrieve my recovery key, using key id c850a84b?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I retrieve my recovery key, using key id c850a84b?: How do I retrieve my recovery key, using key id c850a84b? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-retrieve-my-recovery-key-using-key-id/803b11de-1d8c-404d-a3db-7f3b18209d38
  8. How to disable bitlocker recovery key window 10pro/ window 7

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to disable bitlocker recovery key window 10pro/ window 7: Hello, I’ve tried to enable bitlocker as administrator. At the point that I don’t want to allow other standard users know the recovery key. Otherwise, they will use the key to disable the bitlocker intentionally. My question is how to turn on bitlocker without enter the...
  9. Recovery key after disalbe and enable BitLocker

Recovery key after disalbe and enable BitLocker: Is recovery key of BitLocker going to be changed if you turn off BitLocker then turn on BitLocker again? I got error during manual windows update on my Windows 10 box, and I am thinking it may be because of BitLocker because I found BitLocker got suspended after windows...
  10. BitLocker encrypted drive not unlocking with recovery key

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    BitLocker encrypted drive not unlocking with recovery key: I encrypted an external hard drive a while ago and have since forgotten the password. I have the 48 digit recovery key saved to my computer as a notepad document. The problem I am having is that when I enter the 48 digit recovery key to unlock the drive nothing happens. No...