Windows 10: Recovery mode

Discus and support Recovery mode in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a Samsung notepad running on Windows10. When switching on it's not booting up into windows, it's telling me to press f4, then taking me to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by minecraft cool4, Jun 16, 2019.

1. Recovery mode

I have a Samsung notepad running on Windows10. When switching on it's not booting up into windows, it's telling me to press f4, then taking me to recovery mode. This laptop has all my pictures saved on it and I don't want to loose them! What should I do?

:)

minecraft cool4, Jun 16, 2019
  2. yogurt_21 Win User

Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, Jun 16, 2019
  3. android recovery and kernel.img

For thouse who CAN help...:I can't enter adb (device not recognized), can't flash using stock recovery (don't really know the steps and stuck at triage and dead android when in recovery),

ELiTRiGG3R, Jun 16, 2019
  4. Recovery mode

Cannot go into recovery mode in several ways

Problem:

Cannot login into normal mode or safe mode or access anything other than Boot settings.

• Do not get usual login screen.
    • Seeing Automatic repair and then BSOD with code 0xc000014c
    • That loop continues.
    Troubleshooting Steps taken:

• Tried 3 times reset when in "Preparing Automatic Repair" to boot into recovery mode - Failed.
    • Created bootable WIndows 10 USB flash drive to go into repair mode - Getting another BSOD with code "Driver pnp watchdog"
    • Some times, after "Preparing automatic repair" screen, i get "Your pc needs to be repaired" recovery screen where it shows F8 to go into Startup settings. When i press F8, i get the same screen again in a loop.

Computer: Dell Precision T3500 Workstation

RikasBasheer, Jun 16, 2019
Thema:

Recovery mode

1. Recovery mode - Similar Threads - Recovery mode

2. Can't start recovery mode on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't start recovery mode on PC: I'm not able to click on the "start recovery" button.Can someone please help? :Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-start-recovery-mode-on-pc/77abdd32-347e-4319-867b-684acbbd75da
  3. Can't start recovery mode on PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't start recovery mode on PC: I'm not able to click on the "start recovery" button.Can someone please help? :Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-start-recovery-mode-on-pc/77abdd32-347e-4319-867b-684acbbd75da
  4. How to save my data in recovery mode loop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to save my data in recovery mode loop?: My laptop is an acer predator 300 and it was turned off during a Windows 11 update. Since then, it has been in a loop of recovery mode and blue screens. When I try to use a USB Windows install, it doesn't let me choose the option to save my data, only to do a custom install....
  5. How to save my data in recovery mode loop?

How to save my data in recovery mode loop?: My laptop is an acer predator 300 and it was turned off during a Windows 11 update. Since then, it has been in a loop of recovery mode and blue screens. When I try to use a USB Windows install, it doesn't let me choose the option to save my data, only to do a custom install....
  6. Surface Pro locked in Recovery Mode and I have no Bitlocker recovery key. Now what?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Pro locked in Recovery Mode and I have no Bitlocker recovery key. Now what?: My Surface Pro 8 or 9 I think is locked and in recovery mode and is requiring a Bitlocker key to unlock. I do not have a key and I do not have a personal Microsoft account only a work-related one. I have never signed into my work related Microsoft account on this Surface so...
  7. Surface Pro locked in Recovery Mode and I have no Bitlocker recovery key. Now what?

Surface Pro locked in Recovery Mode and I have no Bitlocker recovery key. Now what?: My Surface Pro 8 or 9 I think is locked and in recovery mode and is requiring a Bitlocker key to unlock. I do not have a key and I do not have a personal Microsoft account only a work-related one. I have never signed into my work related Microsoft account on this Surface so...
  8. Laptop stuck in BitLock recovery Mode after Update, SSD is not being recognized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop stuck in BitLock recovery Mode after Update, SSD is not being recognized: Hi, Since my Laptop Win11 did an update and shutdown, it's stuck on BitLock recovery loop. Pressing the Esc key for more options does not work, I get a Bluescreen everytime. Entering my BitLock recovery key does not work, again, I get a Bluescreen. I tried a bootable Win11...
  9. Laptop stuck in BitLock recovery Mode after Update, SSD is not being recognized

Laptop stuck in BitLock recovery Mode after Update, SSD is not being recognized: Hi, Since my Laptop Win11 did an update and shutdown, it's stuck on BitLock recovery loop. Pressing the Esc key for more options does not work, I get a Bluescreen everytime. Entering my BitLock recovery key does not work, again, I get a Bluescreen. I tried a bootable Win11...
  10. Laptop Goes Into Recovery Mode During Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Goes Into Recovery Mode During Update: So I was attempting to update my laptop last night and suddenly it went into Automatic Repair mode. I have used the Startup Repair utility it has not detected anything. I also ran the CHKDSK tool and it has not solved the issue at this point. Maybe it may have something to do...