Windows 10: Recovery mode

Discus and support Recovery mode in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a Samsung notepad running on Windows10. When switching on it's not booting up into windows, it's telling me to press f4, then taking me to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by minecraft cool4, Jun 16, 2019.

1. Recovery mode

I have a Samsung notepad running on Windows10. When switching on it's not booting up into windows, it's telling me to press f4, then taking me to recovery mode. This laptop has all my pictures saved on it and I don't want to loose them! What should I do?

:)

minecraft cool4, Jun 16, 2019
  2. yogurt_21 Win User

Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, Jun 16, 2019
  3. android recovery and kernel.img

For thouse who CAN help...:I can't enter adb (device not recognized), can't flash using stock recovery (don't really know the steps and stuck at triage and dead android when in recovery),

ELiTRiGG3R, Jun 16, 2019
  4. Recovery mode

Cannot go into recovery mode in several ways

Problem:

Cannot login into normal mode or safe mode or access anything other than Boot settings.

• Do not get usual login screen.
    • Seeing Automatic repair and then BSOD with code 0xc000014c
    • That loop continues.
    Troubleshooting Steps taken:

• Tried 3 times reset when in "Preparing Automatic Repair" to boot into recovery mode - Failed.
    • Created bootable WIndows 10 USB flash drive to go into repair mode - Getting another BSOD with code "Driver pnp watchdog"
    • Some times, after "Preparing automatic repair" screen, i get "Your pc needs to be repaired" recovery screen where it shows F8 to go into Startup settings. When i press F8, i get the same screen again in a loop.

Computer: Dell Precision T3500 Workstation

RikasBasheer, Jun 16, 2019
Thema:

Recovery mode

1. Recovery mode - Similar Threads - Recovery mode

2. Accessing recovery mode In dual boot menu without keyboard

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Accessing recovery mode In dual boot menu without keyboard: **** up my settings, tried removing cmos battery, still doesn't work, and no, my keyboard works fine on other pcs. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accessing-recovery-mode-in-dual-boot-menu-without/1ee2d645-31a0-494e-a56d-4529dc5bc050
  3. Accessing recovery mode In dual boot menu without keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accessing recovery mode In dual boot menu without keyboard: **** up my settings, tried removing cmos battery, still doesn't work, and no, my keyboard works fine on other pcs. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accessing-recovery-mode-in-dual-boot-menu-without/1ee2d645-31a0-494e-a56d-4529dc5bc050
  4. Accessing recovery mode In dual boot menu without keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows Vista not booting into recovery mode when I press F11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Vista not booting into recovery mode when I press F11?: I have recently found an old computer in my closet and cannot remember the administrator password for the life of me. I am trying to totally clear everything and start anew but I cannot seem to gain access to recovery mode. I have pressed F11 repeatedly upon start up but to...
  6. Windows Vista not booting into recovery mode when I press F11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Vista not booting into recovery mode when I press F11?: I have recently found an old computer in my closet and cannot remember the administrator password for the life of me. I am trying to totally clear everything and start anew but I cannot seem to gain access to recovery mode. I have pressed F11 repeatedly upon start up but to...
  7. Cannot boot into windows 10, safe mode, reset even with recovery USB, or restore to system...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot boot into windows 10, safe mode, reset even with recovery USB, or restore to system...: Hi there,I ran into a problem a few days ago leaving my laptop just open, walked away and came back with the a message "Press Y to reset fTPM" or "Press N to keep previous fTPM record and continue system reboot". I pressed N and it tried to boot up windows but it also...
  8. Can't run recovery mode or access Windows

Can't run recovery mode or access Windows: Hi, Lately my new laptop was having blue screens issues. I uninstalled my antivirus but it didn't resolve blue screen, so I tried to access safe mode to uninstall drivers. After restarting windows didn't let me log in showing this message: "something happened and your PIN...
  9. Pc in recovery mode

Pc in recovery mode: Hi , My pc has recently went into recovery mode and I can’t reset it no matter what and , I also lost/forgot my admin password and I don’t know how to get it back . I can’t access the command prompt or anything either .is there anything I can do to fix it ? and I can’t access...
  10. Windows turn into recovery mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows turn into recovery mode: Hi guys, yesterday i bought a new ssd for my laptop. After install it and i made a clone of windows to new ssd. Then, i change the primary boot to new ssd and restart my laptop. Everything was fine. After that, i format my old C drive windows -> nothing happend. Today i boot...