Windows 10: Recovery mode

Discus and support Recovery mode in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Turn my custom pc on after replacing fan and it turns on pop asus logo quickly then says error 0xc00014c keyboard doesnt register anyinput whatsoever... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by stonecloud, Jul 15, 2021.

1. Recovery mode

Turn my custom pc on after replacing fan and it turns on pop asus logo quickly then says error 0xc00014c keyboard doesnt register anyinput whatsoever and then loops bacl to a black screen for a minute or two jist to repeat same thing over and over

:)

stonecloud, Jul 15, 2021
  2. yogurt_21 Win User

Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, Jul 15, 2021
  3. Windows Went Recovery mode after uninstalling a program

Hi,

Thanks for the reply and appreciate your efforts to work on this issue.

• When you say "safe mode has limited options and they don't seem to work", are you able to boot the computer to the desktop in Safe mode?

If you are able to boot the computer in Safe mode, then proceed with the clean boot steps as suggested previously.

If you are still facing issues, then please reply with more information so that we can help you further.

Awaiting your reply.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Jul 15, 2021
  4. Recovery mode

android recovery and kernel.img

For thouse who CAN help...:I can't enter adb (device not recognized), can't flash using stock recovery (don't really know the steps and stuck at triage and dead android when in recovery),

ELiTRiGG3R, Jul 15, 2021
Thema:

Recovery mode

1. Recovery mode - Similar Threads - Recovery mode

2. What to do if you're stuck on recovery mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What to do if you're stuck on recovery mode: I recently restarted my laptop because it was running slow but ever since I've been stuck on recovery screen saying locks like windowsdidn't load properly and everything options that's helpful is locked by defaultuser 0 and that's not my account so I don't know the passwordI...
  3. What to do if you're stuck on recovery mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What to do if you're stuck on recovery mode: I recently restarted my laptop because it was running slow but ever since I've been stuck on recovery screen saying locks like windowsdidn't load properly and everything options that's helpful is locked by defaultuser 0 and that's not my account so I don't know the passwordI...
  4. What to do if you're stuck on recovery mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. When there is an update, windows enters recovery mode

When there is an update, windows enters recovery mode: Every time windows needs to update it fails and has to be recovered and repaired. There is plenty of storage and ive already done the recovery before, but whenever there is a windows update it just does the same thing and needs to recover again. The recovery was completely...
  6. When there is an update, windows enters recovery mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When there is an update, windows enters recovery mode: Every time windows needs to update it fails and has to be recovered and repaired. There is plenty of storage and ive already done the recovery before, but whenever there is a windows update it just does the same thing and needs to recover again. The recovery was completely...
  7. Can't start recovery mode on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't start recovery mode on PC: I'm not able to click on the "start recovery" button.Can someone please help? :Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-start-recovery-mode-on-pc/77abdd32-347e-4319-867b-684acbbd75da
  8. Can't start recovery mode on PC

Can't start recovery mode on PC: I'm not able to click on the "start recovery" button.Can someone please help? :Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-start-recovery-mode-on-pc/77abdd32-347e-4319-867b-684acbbd75da
  9. How to save my data in recovery mode loop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to save my data in recovery mode loop?: My laptop is an acer predator 300 and it was turned off during a Windows 11 update. Since then, it has been in a loop of recovery mode and blue screens. When I try to use a USB Windows install, it doesn't let me choose the option to save my data, only to do a custom install....
  10. How to save my data in recovery mode loop?

How to save my data in recovery mode loop?: My laptop is an acer predator 300 and it was turned off during a Windows 11 update. Since then, it has been in a loop of recovery mode and blue screens. When I try to use a USB Windows install, it doesn't let me choose the option to save my data, only to do a custom install....