Windows 10: recovery not working

Discus and support recovery not working in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi I accidentally deleted a folder with my name that was on desktop. I thought it was a shortcut but then all my files saved on the desktop were... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by cristina2711, Feb 3, 2019.

1. recovery not working

Hi

I accidentally deleted a folder with my name that was on desktop. I thought it was a shortcut but then all my files saved on the desktop were completely deleted. Because the file was very big, they're not in the recycle bin. Icons on the bottom toolbar are now just blank white files, including Windows apps like the calculator, although it does open if I go to the file location. I tried to restore but it says there are no restore points created, cannot recover anything because it says I have updated Win 10 days ago. I had dozens of files saved on my desktop. How can I get them back?? Please help

Thank you

:)

cristina2711, Feb 3, 2019
  2. yogurt_21 Win User

Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, Feb 3, 2019
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Feb 3, 2019
  4. recovery not working

android recovery and kernel.img

For thouse who CAN help...:I can't enter adb (device not recognized), can't flash using stock recovery (don't really know the steps and stuck at triage and dead android when in recovery),

ELiTRiGG3R, Feb 3, 2019
Thema:

recovery not working

1. recovery not working - Similar Threads - recovery working

2. BitLocker recovery key doesn't work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BitLocker recovery key doesn't work: Hi:I turned my computer on and he showed me blue BitLocker screen.I entered a recovery key, but it didn't work, after "analyse" he just opened this window again.I restarted my computer and now its showing me "Startup Repair couldn't repair your PCLog file:...
  3. BitLocker recovery key doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BitLocker recovery key doesn't work: Hi:I turned my computer on and he showed me blue BitLocker screen.I entered a recovery key, but it didn't work, after "analyse" he just opened this window again.I restarted my computer and now its showing me "Startup Repair couldn't repair your PCLog file:...
  4. BitLocker recovery key doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why is recovery not working on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why is recovery not working on Windows 10?: I was trying to upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11. It got to the point where it needed to restart, and I kept getting error code 0000225. Fortunately I had a recovery USB ready just in case, but it gets to 77% and runs into a unstated problem. I've ran recovery three...
  6. Why is recovery not working on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is recovery not working on Windows 10?: I was trying to upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11. It got to the point where it needed to restart, and I kept getting error code 0000225. Fortunately I had a recovery USB ready just in case, but it gets to 77% and runs into a unstated problem. I've ran recovery three...
  7. Why is recovery not working on Windows 10?

8. Recovery mode not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery mode not working: I tried to factory reset my pc and when I got to the recovery mode page I clicked on reset this pc , I then clicked on remove everything and my pc instead of actually factory resetting it just restarted and took me back to the login screen ,I tried multiple times it won’t...
  9. Recovery mode not working

Recovery mode not working: I tried to factory reset my pc and when I got to the recovery mode page I clicked on reset this pc , I then clicked on remove everything and my pc instead of actually factory resetting it just restarted and took me back to the login screen ,I tried multiple times it won’t...
  10. Why is my bitlocker recovery key not working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my bitlocker recovery key not working?: I have entered my bitlocker recovery keys and none of them work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-bitlocker-recovery-key-not-working/629b5b7c-af72-4850-a6f4-f58db663b3a3

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 1903 laptop keyboard not work recovery

2. windows phone recovery is not working