Windows 10: Recovery not working

Discus and support Recovery not working in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have used the recovery system to re install Windows 10 on my notebook but after appearing to be installing OK its now stuck on the boot screen. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by misog, Nov 10, 2016.

1. misog Win User

Recovery not working

I have used the recovery system to re install Windows 10 on my notebook but after appearing to be installing OK its now stuck on the boot screen. I don't have any back up to install from but..
    Can I create a back up from my Windows 10 PC to try to get the notebook working

:)

misog, Nov 10, 2016

2. Error code 0xA00F4244(0xC00D36D5) on using Camera on Windows 10.

my camera ids not working

camera not working, Nov 10, 2016
  3. Skyfire stopped supporting all windows 6.5 phones

Skyfire stopped supporting all windows 6.5 phones so why is it still on markeplace and is Microsoft going to stand up for us now that all they care about is android and Iphone

SKYFIRE NOT WORKING, Nov 10, 2016
  4. Samuria Win User

Recovery not working

You can download the media creation tool and get a win10 install DVD and use that

Samuria, Nov 10, 2016
  5. cottonball, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Recovery not working

1. Recovery not working - Similar Threads - Recovery working

2. BitLocker recovery key doesn't work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BitLocker recovery key doesn't work: Hi:I turned my computer on and he showed me blue BitLocker screen.I entered a recovery key, but it didn't work, after "analyse" he just opened this window again.I restarted my computer and now its showing me "Startup Repair couldn't repair your PCLog file:...
  3. BitLocker recovery key doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BitLocker recovery key doesn't work: Hi:I turned my computer on and he showed me blue BitLocker screen.I entered a recovery key, but it didn't work, after "analyse" he just opened this window again.I restarted my computer and now its showing me "Startup Repair couldn't repair your PCLog file:...
  4. BitLocker recovery key doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why is recovery not working on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why is recovery not working on Windows 10?: I was trying to upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11. It got to the point where it needed to restart, and I kept getting error code 0000225. Fortunately I had a recovery USB ready just in case, but it gets to 77% and runs into a unstated problem. I've ran recovery three...
  6. Why is recovery not working on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is recovery not working on Windows 10?: I was trying to upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11. It got to the point where it needed to restart, and I kept getting error code 0000225. Fortunately I had a recovery USB ready just in case, but it gets to 77% and runs into a unstated problem. I've ran recovery three...
  7. Why is recovery not working on Windows 10?

8. Recovery mode not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery mode not working: I tried to factory reset my pc and when I got to the recovery mode page I clicked on reset this pc , I then clicked on remove everything and my pc instead of actually factory resetting it just restarted and took me back to the login screen ,I tried multiple times it won’t...
  9. Recovery mode not working

Recovery mode not working: I tried to factory reset my pc and when I got to the recovery mode page I clicked on reset this pc , I then clicked on remove everything and my pc instead of actually factory resetting it just restarted and took me back to the login screen ,I tried multiple times it won’t...
  10. Why is my bitlocker recovery key not working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my bitlocker recovery key not working?: I have entered my bitlocker recovery keys and none of them work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-bitlocker-recovery-key-not-working/629b5b7c-af72-4850-a6f4-f58db663b3a3