Windows 10: Recovery of C drive using recovery key id

Discus and support Recovery of C drive using recovery key id in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My C drive has got locked. The Bitlocker recovery key is stored in the Documents folder of C drive. The Windows is installed in the same. What should I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Gauree Marathe, Feb 27, 2020.

1. Recovery of C drive using recovery key id

My C drive has got locked. The Bitlocker recovery key is stored in the Documents folder of C drive. The Windows is installed in the same. What should I do to recover it?

:)

Gauree Marathe, Feb 27, 2020

2. Bitlocker recovery key ID

I changed my email address and had to wait 30 days to get my recovery keys. When i went into Microsoft to get the recovery key, the display showed a different key ID. I think j have more than one device with this email address. Hiw do i get the recovery
    key for the other device tvst is not listed?

RayTucker2, Feb 27, 2020
  3. yogurt_21 Win User
    Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, Feb 27, 2020
  4. Recovery of C drive using recovery key id

android recovery and kernel.img

For thouse who CAN help...:I can't enter adb (device not recognized), can't flash using stock recovery (don't really know the steps and stuck at triage and dead android when in recovery),

ELiTRiGG3R, Feb 27, 2020
Thema:

Recovery of C drive using recovery key id

1. Recovery of C drive using recovery key id - Similar Threads - Recovery drive using

2. Recovery key ID

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery key ID: So here's the story. HP 15 laptop, bought from Walmart 12/28/21, suddenly stops loading Windows. The HP logo will start, the dots will circle for a second, then blue screen forever. Logged into my Microsoft account and discovered I have no recovery key. My screen to enter my...
  3. Recovery key ID

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recovery key ID: So here's the story. HP 15 laptop, bought from Walmart 12/28/21, suddenly stops loading Windows. The HP logo will start, the dots will circle for a second, then blue screen forever. Logged into my Microsoft account and discovered I have no recovery key. My screen to enter my...
  4. Recovery key ID

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery key ID: I found a bitlocker recovery key ID but don’t know where it goes? Where do I input this number to get my bitlocker recovery key? If possible at all. I have tried looking around online and can’t figure it out. I updated my laptop from windows 10 to windows 11 and the next day...
  5. Recovery key ID

Recovery key ID: I found a bitlocker recovery key ID but don’t know where it goes? Where do I input this number to get my bitlocker recovery key? If possible at all. I have tried looking around online and can’t figure it out. I updated my laptop from windows 10 to windows 11 and the next day...
  6. Recovery Key ID

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery Key ID: How do I get a recovery key ID? My laptop got locked and I need a recovery key to unlock it.Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovery-key-id/bf027290-5016-4bc5-a549-59b4bce2754f
  7. Recovery Key ID

Recovery Key ID: How do I get a recovery key ID? My laptop got locked and I need a recovery key to unlock it.Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovery-key-id/bf027290-5016-4bc5-a549-59b4bce2754f
  8. Recovery Key ID

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Recovery Key ID

Recovery Key ID: Hi, Can you help me restore bitlocker recovery key using recovery key id.. The previous that i have done is I want change the fn function on keyboard than i restart, suddenly requested bitlocker recovery key. In the previous this laptop is purchase on store and they...
  10. recovery key ID

recovery key ID: How do I get my recovery key ID? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovery-key-id/910c7936-4f40-42dc-b704-fbc8f5077775