Windows 10: Recovery of computer

Discus and support Recovery of computer in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I recently had to recovery my computer going back to Windows 7. I have reinstalled Windows 10, but I accidently renamed my COMPUTER and now not all of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CathyCole2, May 21, 2019.

1. Recovery of computer

I recently had to recovery my computer going back to Windows 7. I have reinstalled Windows 10, but I accidently renamed my COMPUTER and now not all of my products from Win 10 is compatible. How do I either rename my computer to the original name or fix the incompatibly issues.

Cat9

:)

CathyCole2, May 21, 2019
  2. yogurt_21 Win User

Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, May 21, 2019
  3. android recovery and kernel.img

For thouse who CAN help...:I can't enter adb (device not recognized), can't flash using stock recovery (don't really know the steps and stuck at triage and dead android when in recovery),

ELiTRiGG3R, May 21, 2019
  4. Recovery of computer

Missing Recovery Environment

Hi Alan,

Here is a link containing several useful suggestions to help you recover Windows 10. Since the error message that you got tells you to insert your Windows installation or recovery media. We suggest the perform the steps listed under
    Use a recovery drive to restore or reset your PC or you can also follow the steps under
    Use installation media to restore or reset your PC. Please see the link below for more details:

Recovery options in Windows 10.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, May 21, 2019
Thema:

Recovery of computer

1. Recovery of computer - Similar Threads - Recovery computer

2. Completely reset Lenovo computer without recovery key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Completely reset Lenovo computer without recovery key: I bought an already used Lenovo computer from the internet for university.But when I started the pc, I saw that theres already an account on it.So I wanted to reset the pc but when I pressed "reset the pc" they asked me for an recovery key.I dont have that key because as I...
  3. Completely reset Lenovo computer without recovery key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Completely reset Lenovo computer without recovery key: I bought an already used Lenovo computer from the internet for university.But when I started the pc, I saw that theres already an account on it.So I wanted to reset the pc but when I pressed "reset the pc" they asked me for an recovery key.I dont have that key because as I...
  4. My primary computer is lock on bitlocker recovery but no possibility to retrieve it on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My primary computer is lock on bitlocker recovery but no possibility to retrieve it on...: helloMy primary computer is locked. at startup, it is asking me to enter a bitlocker recovery code to unblock it.It seems that this code is stored on my microsoft account under this url : https://account.microsoft.com/devices/recoverykeyWhen I try to go there, it is asking me...
  5. My primary computer is lock on bitlocker recovery but no possibility to retrieve it on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My primary computer is lock on bitlocker recovery but no possibility to retrieve it on...: helloMy primary computer is locked. at startup, it is asking me to enter a bitlocker recovery code to unblock it.It seems that this code is stored on my microsoft account under this url : https://account.microsoft.com/devices/recoverykeyWhen I try to go there, it is asking me...
  6. My primary computer is lock on bitlocker recovery but no possibility to retrieve it on...

7. My primary computer is lock on bitlocker recovery but no possibility to retrieve it on...

8. Why is my bitlocker recovery key missing when I can see my computer listed as a device in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my bitlocker recovery key missing when I can see my computer listed as a device in...: I own a Dell Inspiron 15-R 5579 laptop. The computer no longer powers up and cannot be repaired.I removed the HDD from the laptop and plugged it into a USB HDD adaptor. When connected to another computer, the drive appears, and I am prompted to provide the bitlocker recovery...
  9. Why is my bitlocker recovery key missing when I can see my computer listed as a device in...

Why is my bitlocker recovery key missing when I can see my computer listed as a device in...: I own a Dell Inspiron 15-R 5579 laptop. The computer no longer powers up and cannot be repaired.I removed the HDD from the laptop and plugged it into a USB HDD adaptor. When connected to another computer, the drive appears, and I am prompted to provide the bitlocker recovery...
  10. My computer is asking for a recovery key. I have encrypted files I can not access and I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is asking for a recovery key. I have encrypted files I can not access and I...: I can not access files on my older computer as they have been encrypted. My computer is asking for a recovery key which I don’t have. How do I recover my files?...