Windows 10: Recovery of device passcode. I forgot which 4 digits open up my computer. How do I get...

Discus and support Recovery of device passcode. I forgot which 4 digits open up my computer. How do I get... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've forgotten my password to get into my Dell 5490 Inspiron. I do not want to change my general Microsoft Account password.I am in Minnesota. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PatDarling, Oct 13, 2021.

1. Recovery of device passcode. I forgot which 4 digits open up my computer. How do I get...

I've forgotten my password to get into my Dell 5490 Inspiron. I do not want to change my general Microsoft Account password.I am in Minnesota. The computer is in Wyoming. Where do I find the BitLocker Recovery Key?

:)

PatDarling, Oct 13, 2021
Thema:

Recovery of device passcode. I forgot which 4 digits open up my computer. How do I get...

1. Recovery of device passcode. I forgot which 4 digits open up my computer. How do I get... - Similar Threads - Recovery device passcode

2. When I turn my computer on this is all that comes up how do I recovery my computer to get...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I turn my computer on this is all that comes up how do I recovery my computer to get...: When it turns on it says my pc needs to be repaired and comes up with the error code: 0xc000000f My computer is a Hp intel core 13 8th gen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-turn-my-computer-on-this-is-all-that-comes/f476bd8d-6853-43e8-8b0f-39b492ee419f
  3. When I turn my computer on this is all that comes up how do I recovery my computer to get...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I turn my computer on this is all that comes up how do I recovery my computer to get...: When it turns on it says my pc needs to be repaired and comes up with the error code: 0xc000000f My computer is a Hp intel core 13 8th gen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-turn-my-computer-on-this-is-all-that-comes/f476bd8d-6853-43e8-8b0f-39b492ee419f
  4. How do I change my password to a 4 digit pin?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change my password to a 4 digit pin?: So, Microsoft wouldn't let me use the 4 digit pin I used to use.So, when I booted up my laptop, I used to be able to just type in 4 numbers, and then it would log me in. Now, I can't do that, and I need letters, numbers, all that jazz. I want to be able to just type in 4...
  5. How do I change my password to a 4 digit pin?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I change my password to a 4 digit pin?: So, Microsoft wouldn't let me use the 4 digit pin I used to use.So, when I booted up my laptop, I used to be able to just type in 4 numbers, and then it would log me in. Now, I can't do that, and I need letters, numbers, all that jazz. I want to be able to just type in 4...
  6. How do I change my password to a 4 digit pin?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. How Do I get into my laptop if the passcode didn’t work and my hotmail account in in recovery?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How Do I get into my laptop if the passcode didn’t work and my hotmail account in in recovery?: My passcode to get into my computer magically reset and my password to my hotmail kicked me out. The account is now in recovery which won’t work as I don’t send emails from this account. How can I get in to my laptop without a passcode? *** Moved from: Outlook / Outlook for...
  8. Recovery of device passcode. I forgot which 4 digits open up my computer. How do I get...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery of device passcode. I forgot which 4 digits open up my computer. How do I get...: I've forgotten my password to get into my Dell 5490 Inspiron. I do not want to change my general Microsoft Account password.I am in Minnesota. The computer is in Wyoming. Where do I find the BitLocker Recovery Key?...
  9. how do I change my passcode for wifi?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do I change my passcode for wifi?: how do I change my passcode for my wifi? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/how-do-i-change-my-passcode-for-wifi/48539742-2f28-4963-863f-4831443f6648"
  10. Cortana With 4-Digit Passcode - Possible?

in Windows 10 Support
    Cortana With 4-Digit Passcode - Possible?: I'm loving Windows 10 and I really want to enable Cortana for all the voice recognition goodness but when I configure it I get a message that says my "Microsoft ID will now become my signon" or something like that. I leave the notebook powered on all day and when I walk...