Windows 10: Recovery of device passcode. I forgot which 4 digits open up my computer. How do I get...

Discus and support Recovery of device passcode. I forgot which 4 digits open up my computer. How do I get... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've forgotten my password to get into my Dell 5490 Inspiron. I do not want to change my general Microsoft Account password.I am in Minnesota. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PatDarling, Oct 13, 2021.

1. Recovery of device passcode. I forgot which 4 digits open up my computer. How do I get...

I've forgotten my password to get into my Dell 5490 Inspiron. I do not want to change my general Microsoft Account password.I am in Minnesota. The computer is in Wyoming. Where do I find the BitLocker Recovery Key?

:)

PatDarling, Oct 13, 2021

2. I forgot my 4 digit passcode to go in my profile (Xbox 360)

I forgot my 4 digit passcode for my xbox360

Moved from Internet Explorer

Juan Rafael Candelaria Aguilera, Oct 13, 2021
  3. Roy 59er Win User
    the 4 digit passcode for rm-1073

What do you mean by 4 digit passcode is it a passcode you put on the phone?

Roy 59er, Oct 13, 2021
  4. Recovery of device passcode. I forgot which 4 digits open up my computer. How do I get...

the 4 digit passcode for rm-1073

its the 4 digit code to open it. I didn't even realize I had any passcodes on it. it says locked for atleast 2 hours due to security issues.....

jamiewright7, Oct 13, 2021
Thema:

Recovery of device passcode. I forgot which 4 digits open up my computer. How do I get...

1. Recovery of device passcode. I forgot which 4 digits open up my computer. How do I get... - Similar Threads - Recovery device passcode

2. When I turn my computer on this is all that comes up how do I recovery my computer to get...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I turn my computer on this is all that comes up how do I recovery my computer to get...: When it turns on it says my pc needs to be repaired and comes up with the error code: 0xc000000f My computer is a Hp intel core 13 8th gen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-turn-my-computer-on-this-is-all-that-comes/f476bd8d-6853-43e8-8b0f-39b492ee419f
  3. When I turn my computer on this is all that comes up how do I recovery my computer to get...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I turn my computer on this is all that comes up how do I recovery my computer to get...: When it turns on it says my pc needs to be repaired and comes up with the error code: 0xc000000f My computer is a Hp intel core 13 8th gen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-turn-my-computer-on-this-is-all-that-comes/f476bd8d-6853-43e8-8b0f-39b492ee419f
  4. How do I change my password to a 4 digit pin?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change my password to a 4 digit pin?: So, Microsoft wouldn't let me use the 4 digit pin I used to use.So, when I booted up my laptop, I used to be able to just type in 4 numbers, and then it would log me in. Now, I can't do that, and I need letters, numbers, all that jazz. I want to be able to just type in 4...
  5. How do I change my password to a 4 digit pin?

How do I change my password to a 4 digit pin?: So, Microsoft wouldn't let me use the 4 digit pin I used to use.So, when I booted up my laptop, I used to be able to just type in 4 numbers, and then it would log me in. Now, I can't do that, and I need letters, numbers, all that jazz. I want to be able to just type in 4...
  6. How do I change my password to a 4 digit pin?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. How Do I get into my laptop if the passcode didn’t work and my hotmail account in in recovery?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How Do I get into my laptop if the passcode didn’t work and my hotmail account in in recovery?: My passcode to get into my computer magically reset and my password to my hotmail kicked me out. The account is now in recovery which won’t work as I don’t send emails from this account. How can I get in to my laptop without a passcode? *** Moved from: Outlook / Outlook for...
  8. Recovery of device passcode. I forgot which 4 digits open up my computer. How do I get...

Recovery of device passcode. I forgot which 4 digits open up my computer. How do I get...: I've forgotten my password to get into my Dell 5490 Inspiron. I do not want to change my general Microsoft Account password.I am in Minnesota. The computer is in Wyoming. Where do I find the BitLocker Recovery Key?...
  9. how do I change my passcode for wifi?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do I change my passcode for wifi?: how do I change my passcode for my wifi? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/how-do-i-change-my-passcode-for-wifi/48539742-2f28-4963-863f-4831443f6648"
  10. Cortana With 4-Digit Passcode - Possible?

in Windows 10 Support
    Cortana With 4-Digit Passcode - Possible?: I'm loving Windows 10 and I really want to enable Cortana for all the voice recognition goodness but when I configure it I get a message that says my "Microsoft ID will now become my signon" or something like that. I leave the notebook powered on all day and when I walk...