Windows 10: recovery of email

Discus and support recovery of email in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have forgotten my Hotmail email id and I am unable to recover it. Please help with the process of recovering... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AKKYJAY91, Apr 7, 2019.

1. AKKYJAY91 Win User

recovery of email

I have forgotten my Hotmail email id and I am unable to recover it. Please help with the process of recovering

:)

AKKYJAY91, Apr 7, 2019
  2. yogurt_21 Win User

Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, Apr 7, 2019
  3. android recovery and kernel.img

For thouse who CAN help...:I can't enter adb (device not recognized), can't flash using stock recovery (don't really know the steps and stuck at triage and dead android when in recovery),

ELiTRiGG3R, Apr 7, 2019
  4. recovery of email

Missing Recovery Environment

Hi Alan,

Here is a link containing several useful suggestions to help you recover Windows 10. Since the error message that you got tells you to insert your Windows installation or recovery media. We suggest the perform the steps listed under
    Use a recovery drive to restore or reset your PC or you can also follow the steps under
    Use installation media to restore or reset your PC. Please see the link below for more details:

Recovery options in Windows 10.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Apr 7, 2019
Thema:

recovery of email

1. recovery of email - Similar Threads - recovery email

2. Is there a way to search what email your Bitlocker recovery key is attached to?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to search what email your Bitlocker recovery key is attached to?: A few weeks ago after an update I got that horrible Bitlocker screen. I had no idea it was a thing, let alone that it was on my computer.I have spent the last 2 weeks doing as much research as I can on how to fix this. Because normally I store every to my OneDrive. But as I...
  3. Is there a way to search what email your Bitlocker recovery key is attached to?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to search what email your Bitlocker recovery key is attached to?: A few weeks ago after an update I got that horrible Bitlocker screen. I had no idea it was a thing, let alone that it was on my computer.I have spent the last 2 weeks doing as much research as I can on how to fix this. Because normally I store every to my OneDrive. But as I...
  4. GroupMe Recovery Email Doesnt Exist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GroupMe Recovery Email Doesnt Exist: I logged out of my GroupMe account because it kept glitching. When i went to login, apparently I dont remember the password for years ago, but the email address the password recovery is tied to does not exist anymore so when I go through “forgot password” i cant recover the...
  5. GroupMe Recovery Email Doesnt Exist

GroupMe Recovery Email Doesnt Exist: I logged out of my GroupMe account because it kept glitching. When i went to login, apparently I dont remember the password for years ago, but the email address the password recovery is tied to does not exist anymore so when I go through “forgot password” i cant recover the...
  6. The automated account recovery process cannot unlock my aunt's email account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The automated account recovery process cannot unlock my aunt's email account.: My elderly aunt got locked out of her live.co.uk email account and does not have enough information to satisfy the automated account recovery process. Is there any way of talking to someone human ie non-machine to get this resolved?I simply want to get my aunt to be able to...
  7. The automated account recovery process cannot unlock my aunt's email account.

The automated account recovery process cannot unlock my aunt's email account.: My elderly aunt got locked out of her live.co.uk email account and does not have enough information to satisfy the automated account recovery process. Is there any way of talking to someone human ie non-machine to get this resolved?I simply want to get my aunt to be able to...
  8. Cant change security settings without access to recovery email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant change security settings without access to recovery email: I have a main outlook account which i have access to with email and password. This account is associated to a recovery email. Which is an old hotmail account of mine. This recovery email is the only way to verify my identity, no phone, no 2fa. I do not have access to this old...
  9. Cant change security settings without access to recovery email

Cant change security settings without access to recovery email: I have a main outlook account which i have access to with email and password. This account is associated to a recovery email. Which is an old hotmail account of mine. This recovery email is the only way to verify my identity, no phone, no 2fa. I do not have access to this old...
  10. Can someone help me on the phone with Email account recovery?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me on the phone with Email account recovery?: I cannot use the account recovery form I need to actually speak to someone. Is there a phone number I can call? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-help-me-on-the-phone-with-email/5c42f525-7dad-4978-b699-325883925004