Windows 10: Recovery of Partitions Data

Discus and support Recovery of Partitions Data in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, Recently, I want to install Linux along with Windows 10. But, when i installed linux I want to boot win 10 again but when i tried to boot Win... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by M.Rawal Saeed Awan, Oct 14, 2020.

1. Recovery of Partitions Data

Hi,

Recently, I want to install Linux along with Windows 10. But, when i installed linux I want to boot win 10 again but when i tried to boot Win 10 it shows {Boot device not found Please install an operating system on your hard drive} I want to know that whether my Win10 is removed or any other problem is occured. Please help me to resolve this serious issue as my very important data was stored in the hard drive.

:)

M.Rawal Saeed Awan, Oct 14, 2020
  2. yogurt_21 Win User

Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, Oct 14, 2020
  3. slim142 Win User
    Data Recovery for Mac (OSX Capitan) ?

Anybody knows of a good data recovery software for mac? Preferably free?

I use Active@ Data Recovery for Windows, but honestly no idea what to use for Mac OSX.

Any suggestions?

slim142, Oct 14, 2020
  4. Anusha Win User

Recovery of Partitions Data

How To: Create recovery partition.

it worked when i copied all the files of the disk to the recovery partition i created, but i had to use WinPE tab to add the entry.

Type: WIM Image (Ramdisk)
    Name: Recovery
    Path: Z:\Sources\boot.wim
    and hit Add Entry
    I tried it in VirtualBox and it worked.
    At first, it would add a second "Windows 7" entry to the list, but when the installation is finished, the old one is deleted. (I formatted only C: partition)

Anusha, Oct 14, 2020
Thema:

Recovery of Partitions Data

1. Recovery of Partitions Data - Similar Threads - Recovery Partitions Data

2. Recovery partition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery partition: Hi, I want to see what's inside this partition.And can I format it like with the Windows 11 installation media?How can I explore this partition? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovery-partition/69a1d18e-cc4c-40cd-a22d-4304ded8c1ff
  3. Recovery partition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recovery partition: Hi, I want to see what's inside this partition.And can I format it like with the Windows 11 installation media?How can I explore this partition? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovery-partition/69a1d18e-cc4c-40cd-a22d-4304ded8c1ff
  4. Partition Recovery

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Partition Recovery: Hi! I recently came upon this post: Data lost on my backup drive -Minitool disk recovery that discussed what appears to be a problem similar to one I'm experiencing with my WD MyBook 2TB external hard drive. The drive suddenly disappeared from File Explorer...and when I...
  5. Recovery partition

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recovery partition: Hi all, After recent Windows updates my disk0 C: has now only 16GB of space. disk1 D: has 850 GB. Is there a way to move some of this from D: to C: ?? Thanks John https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovery-partition/8efef761-2f1d-49e8-85a6-3e4b4fade16f
  6. Recovery Partition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recovery Partition: Please read through to the bottom. I have 2 questions there. This is in relation to comments on threads https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unused-11gb-recovery-partition/24a7cbbe-960a-490f-b916-e07eba32281e and...
  7. recovery partition

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    recovery partition: A friend asked this and I didn't have an answer, mainly because I use Macrium reflect and image the whole drive. He was playing around with an Acer Desktop and deleted the recovery partition. His only other computer is an Hp laptop. Both latest Win 10 versions. The Laptop has...
  8. Recovery Partition

Recovery Partition: A while ago I installed windows on my Samsung SSD drive and its Recovery Partition was created on the second HDD internal hard drive. After a Force Shutdown, the SSD drive failed and I had to replace it with another Kingston SSD drive. It was not possible to recover...
  9. recovery partition

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    recovery partition: My hp laptop suddenly threw up a twirling recovering disc image. Now many of my apps like Edge and others don't work. When I look at disc management I see my C drive has a recovery partition. How do I make use of this?...
  10. RECOVERY PARTITION

RECOVERY PARTITION: What will happen if I reformat recovery partition? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/recovery-partition/aefc4c41-c484-430f-9ea2-9161022514d1