Windows 10: Recovery of permanently deleted folder - windows 10

Discus and support Recovery of permanently deleted folder - windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi Everyone, I need some urgent help with the following. Accidentally clicked on the Yes on the warning message below. "Deleting an online-only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by FOliver2346789, May 6, 2019.

1. Recovery of permanently deleted folder - windows 10

Hi Everyone,

I need some urgent help with the following.

Accidentally clicked on the Yes on the warning message below.

"Deleting an online-only file permanently removes it from your PC without sending it to the Recycle Bin. Are you sure you want to continue?"

I have put all my files in one folder from my desktop and I just wanted to put it on the side to reorganized them later. I put the folder in the recycle bin when the warning message pop up and I accidentally pressed Yes on it.

The folder was very big as I had a lots of files in it, video files as well.

The folder disappeared immanently.

I did not see any loading process as I see when I deleting big files from the PC.

I have checked the recycle bin in my desktop and the recycle bin in my online One Drive storage, I could not find the folder.

My online One Drive storage is full.

I have tried three data recovering softer to find my folder, but they could not find it as well.

I have back up the PC but no luck.

I would like to know how to recover my deleted file?
    Some of the deleted documents are extremely important for me.

Please help!
    Many thanks,
    Oliver

:)

FOliver2346789, May 6, 2019

2. Trouble deleting a folder

Thanks for the suggestion but it says "delete folder failed for E:\....." for each folder I try.

*Confused Recovery of permanently deleted folder - windows 10 :confused:

Will I be forever stuck with these unnecessary folders? *Oh Well Recovery of permanently deleted folder - windows 10 :eek:hwell:

oli_ramsay, May 6, 2019
  3. Anusha Win User
    C windows installer folder - Delete?

He can do symbolic link redirection and move the files in it to a different location. *Wink Recovery of permanently deleted folder - windows 10 ;)
    Better try it out in a virtual of first. Just a suggestion.

Like:
    First move everything in c:\windows\installer to d:\installercache
    Then delete c:\windows\installer folder
    Then type this in command mode as admin
    mklink /d c:\windows\installer d:\installercache

Removing those installer files is a bad idea. it might prevent you from updating or uninstalling apps.

Anusha, May 6, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Recovery of permanently deleted folder - windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 6, 2019
Thema:

Recovery of permanently deleted folder - windows 10

1. Recovery of permanently deleted folder - windows 10 - Similar Threads - Recovery permanently deleted

2. Windows 10 permanently deleted my pictures folder.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 permanently deleted my pictures folder.: Yesterday, I opened my Pictures folder and for some reason all my saved pictures 3+ years worth got permanently deleted, although I opened my Pictures folder about 3 days ago and it had all my files just fine, I checked my Recycle Bin, tried using Windows File Recovery in...
  3. Windows 10 permanently deleted my pictures folder.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 permanently deleted my pictures folder.: Yesterday, I opened my Pictures folder and for some reason all my saved pictures 3+ years worth got permanently deleted, although I opened my Pictures folder about 3 days ago and it had all my files just fine, I checked my Recycle Bin, tried using Windows File Recovery in...
  4. Windows 10 permanently deleted my pictures folder.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How to delete the Windows.old folder PERMANENTLY?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to delete the Windows.old folder PERMANENTLY?: These two folders are annoying me, I'm unable to delete both of them. Both the folders are taking up too much space on the disk, around 5-6 GB. Whenever, I try to delete them permanently, I get a message that, you don't have the permissions because it's owned by the...
  6. Permanently delete the folders generated by windows10?

Permanently delete the folders generated by windows10?: How do you permanently delete the folders generated by windows10 such as 3D Objects, Documents, Downloads, Music, Pictures, Videos? I am sick of Windows10 defaulting to these folders. Basically I want to save files where I want to save them. I don't want an operating system...
  7. Names of permanently deleted files and folders.

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Names of permanently deleted files and folders.: is it possible to access Names of permanently deleted files in folder? I accidentaly removed lots of files in my downloads folder, as soon as TRIM is enabled on my SSD it was impossible for me to recover removed files, so I'm interested if its possible to see names of...
  8. Deleted desktop folder recovery

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Deleted desktop folder recovery: I uninstalled an app installed on the desktop with its uninstall tool, and guess what, the tool was programmed to delete the entire FOLDER it was installed on!! I had NO System Restore points!! HELP MY POOR PC!!...
  9. Permanently delete default folders

Permanently delete default folders: Every time I delete these folders they keep coming back. I don't need them. How do I stop them from being restored?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/permanently-delete-default-folders/d28689ae-92b2-4cc3-a600-657d66699eee"
  10. Deleting Recovery Image folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Deleting Recovery Image folder: Hi, I was searching my drive to clear space. I came accross the Recovery Image folder, and I wanted to clear it, but wasn't sure if it was safe to do so. I'm not too bothered if I don't have an image to fall back to. It's just that I'm on a 250GB SSD and I need to clear...