Windows 10: recovery of previous windows 10

Discus and support recovery of previous windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; parts of the display for recovery are missing under troubleshooting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BarryYardley, Feb 26, 2020.

1. recovery of previous windows 10

parts of the display for recovery are missing under troubleshooting

:)

BarryYardley, Feb 26, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 26, 2020
  3. MrGenius Win User
    Download Windows 10 TH/RS

For the convenience of not having to use the installation media for startup repairs. But you should be able to use your installation media to do whatever the recovery partition does(including startup repairs). AFAIK. I could be wrong about that though.
    I'm not sure if I follow you there. But if you clean install Windows 10 there will be at least 3 partitions.
    • (EFI System Partition)
    • (Primary Partition)
    • (Recovery/OEM Partition)
    If you install from an OEM installation media there might(should?) be 4 partitions. Since there might(should?) be a Recovery partition and an OEM partition.

recovery of previous windows 10 partitions-10-png.png

Back on topic...

Download May 8 CU KB4103721 x64 (326.5MB)

Brings system to 17134.48

List of improvements and fixes found here.

MrGenius, Feb 26, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

recovery of previous windows 10

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 26, 2020
Thema:

recovery of previous windows 10

1. recovery of previous windows 10 - Similar Threads - recovery previous

2. Missing previous storage space on omen laptop after usb recovery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing previous storage space on omen laptop after usb recovery: please, god, help. :”]context: my omen laptop was bricked long story; the HD60 S+ capture card i bought stuck it in a startup bsod loop, and i failed to fix it with the command prompt, and i ended up rebooting it via a usb. it’s not at all what it was like when i first got...
  3. Missing previous storage space on omen laptop after usb recovery

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing previous storage space on omen laptop after usb recovery: please, god, help. :”]context: my omen laptop was bricked long story; the HD60 S+ capture card i bought stuck it in a startup bsod loop, and i failed to fix it with the command prompt, and i ended up rebooting it via a usb. it’s not at all what it was like when i first got...
  4. Missing previous storage space on omen laptop after usb recovery

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Can I create Windows reinstallation recovery media using previous versions of Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I create Windows reinstallation recovery media using previous versions of Windows 10?: The 21H1 update hosed my HP laptop. My laptop is less than 2 years old but the wifi drivers do not work anymore since 21H1 installed. I tried reinstalling the drivers and then wiping the whole laptop. But I wiped it using the reset/download method, which all that did was put...
  6. Alternate method of reverting to a previous save or recovery state?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Alternate method of reverting to a previous save or recovery state?: Does anyone know if there's a way to recover my system to a previous backup or save state (can't think of the damn word -__-), other than the method of going through the "updates and security" route? My system just randomly started stuttering and lagging when gaming, and also...
  7. Recovery Drive in USB, all previous files are missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Recovery Drive in USB, all previous files are missing: I had just back up all my files onto a USB, and not thinking much of it, decided to download the recovery drive onto the same USB as the one i backed up all the files in. However now all the files which I backed up can no longer be seen. Why is this the case?...
  8. Window 10 recovery leaves some traces of previous installation which prevents installation...

Window 10 recovery leaves some traces of previous installation which prevents installation...: I had run windows recovery using hp cloud recovery tool to factory set up without back up in window 10 in my PC. After I started installing software and adding devices after recovery I failed to install my hp Printer. I found there were short-cuts of pre-recovery printer...
  9. reset computer to previous recovery date

reset computer to previous recovery date: I'm using Windows 10. I Reset computer to previous recovery date and the system is not working. It ask for password to sign in but won't except password. It gives the options to restart or advance options. When you select either of those options it just brings you back to the...
  10. Windows 10 recovery machine previously upgraded from Win10 Home to Win10Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 recovery machine previously upgraded from Win10 Home to Win10Pro: I have a laptop that was upgraded from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro using the Windows upgrade process in Settings. I paid $99 for the upgrade. I got a receipt in e-mail, and I can see the purchase in my Microsoft account. However, I cannot see what my Product Key is...