Windows 10: Recovery of profile

Discus and support Recovery of profile in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How can I recover or reconnect to my profile. Changed password and all of sudden all docs, files and pics are gone as is our email. Tried to sign in... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by KimWitt3, Mar 21, 2020.

1. KimWitt3 Win User

Recovery of profile

How can I recover or reconnect to my profile. Changed password and all of sudden all docs, files and pics are gone as is our email.

Tried to sign in with old password and it said could not connect to profile so we changed password and then everything disappeared.

:)

KimWitt3, Mar 21, 2020

2. CCC Profiles that disappear

id suggest a spyware check

eidairaman1, Mar 21, 2020
  3. kormath Win User
    Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done Recovery of profile :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Mar 21, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

Recovery of profile

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 21, 2020
Thema:

Recovery of profile

1. Recovery of profile - Similar Threads - Recovery profile

2. In my profile device is available but when I select get recovery keys I'm getting a try a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In my profile device is available but when I select get recovery keys I'm getting a try a...: I am getting a try a different URL message when trying to access my recovery key from my device on my profile. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-my-profile-device-is-available-but-when-i/80db8768-415d-4012-8209-bd31728d0583
  3. In my profile device is available but when I select get recovery keys I'm getting a try a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In my profile device is available but when I select get recovery keys I'm getting a try a...: I am getting a try a different URL message when trying to access my recovery key from my device on my profile. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-my-profile-device-is-available-but-when-i/80db8768-415d-4012-8209-bd31728d0583
  4. Windows system? Recovery is not letting me do anything due to user profiles disappearing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows system? Recovery is not letting me do anything due to user profiles disappearing.: My users profiles will not boot. I’m getting the screen stating that they can’t be access or not available. My device is not letting me restore the system. My device is not going into the profile switcher which I have created multiple profiles through command prompt to try to...
  5. Windows system? Recovery is not letting me do anything due to user profiles disappearing.

Windows system? Recovery is not letting me do anything due to user profiles disappearing.: My users profiles will not boot. I’m getting the screen stating that they can’t be access or not available. My device is not letting me restore the system. My device is not going into the profile switcher which I have created multiple profiles through command prompt to try to...
  6. Windows system? Recovery is not letting me do anything due to user profiles disappearing.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Restoring user profile after recovery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restoring user profile after recovery: I recently had to recover my Windows 10 64bit system after a serious malfunction. The system files were recovered with one exception, and I was able boot up but with my personal files gone. The recovered machine recognized me as the owner/user but instead of my personal...
  8. Restoring user profile after recovery

Restoring user profile after recovery: I recently had to recover my Windows 10 64bit system after a serious malfunction. The system files were recovered with one exception, and I was able boot up but with my personal files gone. The recovered machine recognized me as the owner/user but instead of my personal...
  9. Restoring user profile after recovery

10. Support need to sending/uploading bitlocker recovery key to microsoft profile

Support need to sending/uploading bitlocker recovery key to microsoft profile: Dear Support I need an email to lodge in my request for support to recover my bitlocker recovery key and to have it emailed to my microsoft account/email .My laptop is requesting for this and I never recorded this outside the system Please kindly help ....